剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
I can't be away from home all day
我不能离家一整天
Because i have to feed my lizards, thelma and louise.
我必须喂蜥蜴 塞尔玛和路易斯
Very well. you're dismissed.
那好 你可以离开了
Jessica hu-wang?
杰西卡...污王?
Huang.
我姓黄
Thank you for joining us today.
感谢你今天的到场
Is there any reason why you can't be
能解释一下你说不能当好
A fair and unbiased juror?
公正陪审员的原因吗?
Yes.
好的
Because "l.a. law."
因为《洛城法网》
Excuse me?
你说什么?
It's my favorite show.
这是我最爱的电视剧
Is that so?
是吗?
Who's your favorite character?
你最爱的角色是?
Mine's victor sifuentes.
我最爱维克多·万提斯
I've always fashioned myself a young corbin bernsen.
柯宾·伯恩森一直是我学习的目标
He's so kind to his chubby assistant.
他对胖助理很友好
Excuse me, but i'm not going to let you two
抱歉 我没工夫听你俩
Prattle on about "l.a. law".
闲聊《洛城法网》
And not mention benny.
却不提及本尼
benny! i love benny.
本尼! 我爱死本尼啦!
Mrs. hoo-ang, you sound just like the type of person We're looking for.
黄小姐 看来你正是我们要找的人
Welcome to jury duty.
欢迎加入陪审团
Great advice, "l.a. law."
你这诀窍可真棒 呵 《洛城法网》
Thanks to you, i'm stuck doing jury duty.
就怪你 我才沦到加入陪审团
Hey, you never take a swing,
不经历风雨
you never hit a home run,right?
怎能见彩虹
You know, i used to hate jury duty, too.
我也曾痛恨陪审团
Then, i accidentally spit my chewing gum on the sidewalk
但我之前在新加坡曾不小心把口香糖
During a trip to singapore.
吐到了人行横道上
They caned my fanny until it was red as an apple.
他们把我屁♥股♥打得通红
After that, I had a whole new appreciation
自那之后 我对美国法律系统
for the American legal system.
有了全新的理解
Oh, uh, they left us an information sheet.
他们给我们留了个信息表格
According to this,
这上面说
We are supposed to elect a jury foreperson.
我们要选出一名陪审团主席
Foreperson -- What's that?
主席 那是什么
Oh, a foreperson takes attendance,
主席会点名
they preside over deliberations,
主持会议
And they speak on behalf of the jury in the courtroom.
而且代表整个陪审团在法庭上发言
It's sort of like the boss of the jury.
就有点像陪审团的大老板
Jury boss.
陪审团老板
I would like to volunteer.
我自愿报名
I nominate Harvey.
我提名杰瑞
Well, I don't know you from Adam,
我之前不了解你
but you seem like a nice fella.
但是你看起来是个好人
And I like the shape of your head.
而且我喜欢你的头型
All in favor?
大家都同意吗
Aye.
同意
Aw, shucks, guys. Thanks, everyone.
各位 谢谢了 大家伙
Yay! Congratulations, man.
兄弟 恭喜你
Thank you so much.
太感谢了
Hi, boys.
孩子们
Oh, my god! Who's this little munchkin?
我的天 这个小家伙是谁
That's Jerry. He's our tamagotchi.
那是杰瑞 他是我们的拓麻歌♥子
I read about these in my anime magazine.
我在动漫杂♥志♥中看到过
I see Jerry has already reached his marutchi phase,
我看杰瑞已经从婴儿状态进化
having evolved from a babytchi.
达到幼儿状态了
They grow up so fast, don't they?
它们长得多快呀
I know.
我知道
He made a boom-boom!
它叫了
It's really gonna be beautiful...
这真的会很美...
You should see the people on this jury, Louis.
你真应该看看陪审团里的人 路易斯
They're the only thing
他们是唯一能
keeping a criminal from walking the streets,
防止罪犯逍遥法外的屏障
and they spend 25 minutes trying to figure out
但他们却花了25分钟研究
how to open up a window.
怎么开窗户
I can't believe I wasn't picked for jury boss.
我真不敢相信我没被选上陪审团主席
I thought you didn't want to do jury duty.
我以为你不想履行陪审团义务的
Now you want more responsibility?
现在你想要承担更多责任
If i'm going to be stuck on a jury,
要是我非得在陪审团的话
I want to be in charge, not Harvey.
我想要我说了算 而不是杰瑞
He looks like a giant baby with a beard.
他像个长胡子的巨婴
Hark!
看啊
Is this a fly gentleman I see before me?
是个飞人出现在我眼前了吗
I can't believe I have to sit through a whole movie of that.
我真不敢相信我居然要坐着看完整场这电影
Well, knock it all you want, Eddie,
随你怎么说 哈维
but the ladies love shakespeare.
但是姑娘们喜欢莎士比亚
Just ask your mother.
不信问问你妈妈
Your chariot awaits, my liege.
陛下 战车已准备就绪
Let's go.
出发吧
Honk the horn.
按喇叭
Are you a goose? what?
你是鹅吗 什么
Geese honk.
鹅才叫呢
Gentlemen go to the door.
绅士要敲门
Nice house.
房♥子不错
Hi, Eddie. Hi, Mr. Huang. Hi, Allison.
埃迪 黄先生 艾莉森
Hi there, Eddie.
你好 埃迪
You must be Eddie's dad. Hi. Gary Olsen.
你一定是埃迪的父亲 你好 我是加里 奥尔森
Hi. I'm Louis.
你好 我是路易斯
I just wanted to introduce myself
我来自我介绍一下
and let you know your daughter will be in good hands.
让你知道你女儿会被照顾好的
We're going to see the new "Romeo And Juliet" movie.
我们要去看新版《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
Really?
真的吗
I hear that's a hip, modern remake
我听说维洛纳城
set in the town of Verona beach?
会有时髦现代的重制
Are you a Shakespeare fan, Gary?
加里 你是个莎士比亚迷吗
Been a bardhead since college.
从大学就是
Me, too, brute!
我也是 兄弟
Hey, since I'm driving the kids to the movie,
既然我要开车送两个孩子去看电影
Why don't you come along? We'll all see it together.
你要不要也过来 我们可以一起看
Uh, dad...
爸爸
Really? No. I'd hate to impose.
真的吗 不 我不想强求
What fates impose, that men must needs abide --
命运加在人们的头上 人们只得忍♥受
It boots not to resist both wind and tide.
遇到逆风逆水 要想抗拒是无济于事的
I'll get my coat.
我穿个大衣
I've read the same sentence like 20 times.
同一个句子我好像已经读了20遍了
Am I ever gonna find out where the red fern grows?
我到底能不能知道红色蕨类长在哪了
Let's take turns.
咱们轮着来吧
We'll watch Jerry in 30-minute shifts
我们每人30分钟轮着来
so the other person can concentrate
这样另一个人就能集中注意
on finishing their homework.
完成作业了
That's a great idea.
这主意不错
What do you think, Jerry?
你觉得呢 杰瑞
Is that a good idea?
这主意好吗
I'll take that poop as a yes.
我把它拉屎当成是同意了
Tybalt hath sent a letter to his father's house.
提尔伯特给他父亲府邸送了一封信
A challenge on my life.
我人生的一次挑战
Mercutio, thou oughtn't go in there!
墨古修 汝不可入内
It's a trap, me thinks!
我觉得那是个陷阱
Can I have some goobers?
我能吃点花生吗
Our dads... our dads took them.
我们的爸爸拿走了
Hey, Gary, goober me.
加里 给我点花生
Oh, yeah.
好的
Oh, wait. Let me mix it in.
等下 让我把花生搅进去
Mix it up.
混起来
Call to order.
会议开始
Case number 25772, state of Florida versus Samuel Seaver,
案件号♥25772 佛罗里达州诉萨缪尔·西弗
charged with eight counts of arson in the second degree.
罪状为八次二度纵火
But first, I have an important matter to discuss.
但首先 我们有一项重要议题
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表