剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
Man, the olympics are amazing.
奥♥运♥会太精彩了
We are watching history being made.
我们在见证历史性的时刻
You said the same thing
在迷你高尔夫球场开幕式的时候
at the grand opening of that mini-golf place.
你也是这么说的
Shh! it's the awards ceremony.
嘘 现在举♥行♥颁奖仪式呢
There's gold medalist Bogdan Dragomir,
金牌得主博格丹·德拉戈米尔
who came from a poor village in romania
来自罗马尼亚贫穷农村
and defied all odds to be here.
历经重重困难才有了今天
You got a gold medal and who cares.
根本没人在意你拿了金牌
Bring on the gymnastics! Kerri Strug for life!
体操比赛快开始啊 克里·斯卓格冲啊
Go Nigeria!
尼日利亚队加油
Why aren't you rooting for U.S.A.?
你怎么不支持美国队
Or chinese taipei, your homeland?
或者你老家的中华台北队
Next up is woman's long jump,
接下来是女子跳远
and Chioma Ajunwa is going to take the gold.
切奥玛·阿永娃可是要拿金牌的人物
I root for the best. That's my homeland.
我只支持最棒的 那才是我的老家
It's because you had the idea
多亏了你想出来的主意
of offering a free dessert with every entry.
给每位客人都送一份甜点
No, it's because you had the idea to hang tvs
才不是呢 是你把电视挂在吧台上方
above the bar so people could watch the olympics.
让大家都可以看到比赛
Well, either way, business has never been better.
不管怎样 生意简直火爆到前所未有
So I guess we're both geniuses.
所以我们俩都是天才
I asked Eddie to bring in the groceries yesterday.
我昨天告诉艾迪把它放到杂货柜里去
Did he drop it?
所以他就丢在这儿了吗
He just dropped it, and then he just left it there.
他只是扔在这里 就这么走了
I'll tell him to clean it up.
我会让他清理干净的
No, no. He's just gonna make it worse.
不用了 他只会越弄越糟
I got the grape juice out of the couch.
我既然能把沙发上的葡萄汁污渍清理掉
I can get this out, too.
这点脏东西自然也不在话下
It's so hard to keep this place clean.
家里保持干净怎么就那么难
A little help would be nice.
要能有人给我搭把手就好了
My vase!
我的花瓶
I can't believe school starts tomorrow.
我不敢相信明天就开学了
We need to walk in with either fresh gear or a great story.
我们得带着新装备或者是带些传奇故事去
I got both.
我两样都有了
I went to the olympics in Atlanta and got some merch.
我去亚特兰大现场看了奥♥运♥会 还买♥♥了周边
It's Izzy the whatizit.
上边画着依奇(96年亚特兰大奥♥运♥会吉祥物)
You know, the official mascot.
都懂吧 它可是奥♥运♥吉祥物
It looks like a gay raindrop.
看起来像是个基佬雨滴
I had mono, so I spent all summer in bed watching cinemax.
我买♥♥了单声道音响 整个暑假都躺在床上看电影频道
I learned a lot about boobs.
倒是掌握了不少胸部知识
Now when I grow up, I want to be a pizza delivery boy.
等我长大了 我要当一个送披萨的
Guys, we're eighth graders now.
兄弟们 我们要上八年级了
We're, like, upperclassmen. We don't need stories.
我们就像学校里的贵族一样 我们才不需要什么传奇故事
You're right. We're gonna be like men among boys.
你说得对 我们要在那群小屁孩中当大男人
Who are those men?
这些人是谁
Nah, son. We're eighth graders.
孩子 我们是八年级的哟
Imagination's free, man.
做梦呢吧
Doesn't cost you anything to make me feel good.
美得你们飘飘欲仙的
Hey, here comes
嘿 快看
One of the new sixth graders now.
来了个刚上六年级的小孩
Right. Emery's starting at our school this year.
对了 埃默里转来我们学校了
I can't wait. there's so many
我都等不及要在
new people to meet, so many new things I want to try.
学校里结识新朋友 见识新鲜事了
Dude, sixth grade sucks.
老弟 六年级弱爆了
Try starting at mid-year on a wednesday.
没有人能刚进去就混得开
Lucky for you, you have me.
算你走运 有我罩你
I blazed the trail, and now all you got to do
我在学校里混开了
is kick back and enjoy the fruits of my labor.
你只用坐在我的树下乘凉就好了
Fruits.
你的树下
That's what me and Emery would sometimes eat on the bus.
以前我和埃默里都坐同一辆校车上下学
Evan's taking it hard
埃文有点接受不了
that we won't be at the same school anymore.
我们以后不在同一个学校的事
The thing I'm gonna miss the most
以后我最怀念的事
is riding the bus together.
就是一起坐校车了
That was our special brother time.
这可是我俩独特的兄弟时光
You'll make new friends.
你会交到新朋友的
They will be a bandage on a wound that will never heal.
他们只是我那无法愈合的伤口上贴着的创可贴
Okay, don't forget your lunch.
好了 别忘了带你们的午餐
Hurry up. You're gonna miss the bus.
快点 你们要赶不上校车了
Mom, before I embark on middle school,
妈妈 在我开始我的中学生涯之前
I just want to say thank you for giving me the tools...
我想向你表达我的谢意
Sure. Here's a bag of trash.
好了 拿着垃圾袋
Put it in the can on your way out, okay?
出门的时候扔到垃圾桶里
Wow, look at this mess.
看这一团糟的
Look at this.
看这儿
Batteries, an armless he-man, and a toast.
电池 无手男 还有一片吐司
It's like the contents of a shark's stomach.
就跟垃圾场似的
Ah. Who could that be?
会是谁呀
Surprise!
惊喜来咯
This is Mary. She's here to clean our house.
这是玛丽 是来打扫咱家卫生的
You work so hard,
你工作太辛苦了
and the restaurant's had a good summer.
而且餐馆这一暑假收入颇丰
We can afford to get you some help.
所以我们可以给你请个帮手
I would love some help...
我确实需要帮手
Getting the knife out of my back.
你这是在我背后放冷箭啊
How dare you?
你怎么敢
But...
但是
Should i start on the bathrooms?
我先从洗手间开始打扫吧
The beginning of the middle of the beginning of my life.
开启了人生起航的中间阶段啊
Here. I made you something for your first day.
给你 这是我为你入学第一天准备的
Aww, a gift?
礼物吗
Of sorts, of sorts.
算是吧 算是吧
It's a detailed account of the lies I've told at school
这是我过去两年在学校说过的
for the past two years. what?
所有谎言清单 什么
I may have stretched the truth
为了让日子好过一些
about our cultural heritage to make life easier.
我可能夸大了我们文化承袭方面的一些事实
I'm gonna need you to learn it all
我需要你了解这里面的所有内容
so you don't blow up my spot.
这样你才不会让我露马脚
This is volume one.
这是第一部分
I haven't finished copying the rest yet.
剩下的没复印好呢
Hand fatigue.
手都酸了
We get harvest day off?
丰收日我们可以放一天假吗
What's harvest day?
丰收日是什么鬼
It's a chinese holiday
是一个中国的节日
that falls on the first friday of every month.
在每月的第一个星期五
That's not true.
这是无中生有
White people don't know that.
白人们又不知道
There's so much in here.
有这么多这种东西
Why didn't you give this to me earlier?
你为什么不早点给我
Because I do things last minute per chinese superstition.
因为按照中国人的迷信我做事情是要等到最后一分钟才能做完的
Page 88.
参见第88页
Aww, look at the little sixth graders.
瞧这些六年级的小同学
They are so cute.
好可爱哦
Hey, little guy!
嘿 小朋友
15 we have to put
第15条 我们必须
our heads on our desks and close our eyes
要把头放到桌子上
for 10 minutes?
然后闭眼十分钟
Facing west so we can sense if China's coming for taiwan.
要面朝西方这样我们就能感受到大♥陆♥有没有打到台♥湾♥来
How does taking a nap...
午睡怎么能...
Don't poke holes.
不要钻牛角尖
The story is written, my friend.
一切以纸上写的为准 朋友
You just need to learn it.
你好好学就是了
I don't think I feel comfortable with this web of lies.
我不喜欢这么多谎话编织的罗网
Whoa, whoa, whoa. It's not a web.
等等 这可不是罗网
It's a hammock... something you can kick back and relax in.
这是吊床 一个让你放松的东西
If you want to do all this, fine,
如果你要这样过 没问题
But why do I have to go along with it?
但是为什么我也要这样过
Because you have to.
因为你别无选择
Do you know how much trouble I can get in?
你知道你会给我带来多大♥麻♥烦吗
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表