剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
We've been here all day.
我们已经等了一天了
I've answered all of your questions. Can I please just have my citizenship?
我回答了你所有问题 我能拿到公民身份了吗
I'm sorry it's taking so much time, ma'am.
真抱歉耽误你们这么久
Everything seems to be in order.
看起来所有资料都符合程序
Hold that stamp!
住手
Mrs. Huang, I need to ask you a few more questions
黄太太 关于你的前科
regarding your criminal record.
我还有几个问题
Right now? Can it wait?
现在吗 等一下呗
Well, what did Sandy order for lunch?
桑迪午饭吃什么
All right, I'll just have what Sandy's having.
好吧 我就点和桑迪一样的
No, you know what? I'll take a rack of ribs.
不 等等 我还是要猪排吧
Which one? The blue one.
哪条 蓝色的
They're both blue. I made my choice.
两条都是蓝色的 我选完了
I just want to look perfect for your citizenship interview.
我只是希望你的签证面试一切顺利
This is a big moment for you.
这是你的大日子
You're like an immigrant caterpillar,
你就像是移♥民♥来的「毛毛虫」
and now you'll be an american butterfly.
马上就要破茧而出 成为美国「蝴蝶」了
Why must every single moment of our lives be so sentimental?
为什么每时每刻都要这么多愁善感
Getting my citizenship, moving to Orlando, Eddie's first word.
拿我的公民身份 搬到奥兰多 埃迪说的第一句话
Which was "Thug life," by the way.
是「暴民生活」
I'm gonna need you to confirm that if anyone from school asks.
如果学校有人问起 你要替我作证
I still don't understand how mom is not a citizen if I'm a citizen.
我还是不懂 为什么妈妈不是美国公民 但我是
Because you boys were born here.
因为你们在这儿出生
And I'm a citizen because
我有公民身份是因为
I applied for the green card lottery and then I naturalized.
我申请了绿卡抽奖 然后就入了美国国籍
And after that, I sponsored grandma,
我又奶奶做了担♥保♥
who also then naturalized to become a citizen.
然后奶奶也入了美国国籍
And now she gets to stay here forever.
现在她能永远待在这儿了
But your mom is a permanent resident with a green card.
但妈妈是拿着绿卡的永久居民
Remember when we got your green card?
还记得你拿到绿卡那天吗
How they took us into separate gray rooms and grilled us about how we met.
他们把我们带到不同的房♥间 盘问我们相遇的事
Tell us the story of how you guys met again.
再说一遍你们如何相遇的来着
It's my favorite love story, after "My girl," of course.
这是《我的女孩》之外 我最喜欢的爱情故事
Emery, please, don't get him started.
埃默里 别让他说了
It was a crisp autumn day.
那是个爽朗的秋日
We went to the same college but didn't even know it
我们上了同一所大学却并不相知
until the rotten octopus of fate
直到命运的腐烂章鱼
reached out its food-poisoned tentacles
伸展出食物中毒的触手
and pulled us together.
将我们牵扯到了一起
It was love at first sight.
那是一见钟情
After an explosive start and a lengthy courtship,
在绚烂的开头和冗长的求爱期之后
She finally accepted my proposal.
她终于答应了我的求婚
I know you've said no five times already, but I'm gonna keep asking.
虽然你已经拒绝了五次 但我会一直问下去的
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Yes. I will marry you.
我愿意
It was magical.
非常梦幻
Even your mom was a little teary. The ring was pinching my finger.
你妈妈都有点眼含泪水了 戒指弄痛了我的手指而已
We took the world by storm.
我们令世界倾倒
We bought a mini van. Because I wanted so many kids.
我们买♥♥了辆面包车 因为我想生好多孩子
I told him shop closed after two.
我告诉他顶多生两个
So what made you decide to have me?
那我是怎么出生的
White wine. And now here we are.
喝多了 就这样了
Why do you have to romanticize everything?
你为什么要把一切都浪漫化
You proposed several times, I said no,
你求婚了好几次 我都拒绝了
You wore me down, I said yes.
你让我烦透了 不得不接受
True love is worth fighting for.
真爱值得为之奋斗
See? You're doing it again.
看 你又来了
Just don't tell these stories in the interview.
面试的时候可别说这些过去了
I want it to go quick.
我想速战速决
The immigration office is on the bad side of town,
移♥民♥局在镇子另一边
so I want to hit the 99-cent store
我想去一元店
and then fill up the accord with the cheap, cheap gas.
加满最便宜的汽油
Why aren't you dressed for school?
你们怎么还没换上校服
Oh, we're not going to school today.
我们今天不用上学
Why do you test me like this?
为何要给我这种考验
Three words. Teacher training day.
四个字 教师培训
Another one? How many days off a year do these fat-cat teachers get?
又来 这些懒汉一年放多少假啊
Well, it's important that they train.
他们接受培训很重要
Oh, let's see. When's another time they could possibly train?
是吗 他们什么时候能接受培训呢
Oh, maybe during the entire summer that they get off. It's...
那么长的寒暑假里不行吗
Okay, okay, we're gonna be late for your appointment. Let's go.
好了 我们快迟到了 走吧
Ma, we're gonna be gone all day. Can you keep an eye on the boys?
妈 我们今天一天都回不来 看着点孩子们
Just pretend like you don't understand mandarin and back away.
假装你听不懂普通话 慢慢后退
What is this?
你们在干什么
We're getting a jump on what we think next week's homework will be.
我们在提前做下周的作业
We're just guessing.
只是猜测
You guys need to learn how to dream.
你们得学会享受才行
How often do we get a day off of school and mom and dad are out of the house?
我们多久才能不上学 爸妈也不在家一次
Never.
从来没有
Eddie's right.
埃迪说得对
How about after math,
不如做完数学之后
we reward ourselves with a little cheese string par-tay?
我们奖励自己一点「芝士派对」
I can't eat cheese, but I'll pretend to smoke it like a cigar.
我吃不了芝士 但我可以装成抽雪茄一样
First of all, I finished all the string cheese.
首先 我把芝士都吃完了
Second, you need to think bigger.
其次 你们得扩大思维
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
这是一生一次的机会啊
We're gonntake mom and dad's mini van for a ride.
我们要开爸妈的面包车出去兜风
Are you crazy? You know grandma's home.
你疯了吗 奶奶还在家呢
She's neck deep in perfume. She'll be in her room all day.
她在给香水分类呢 一整天都不会出房♥间的
But none of us even know how to drive.
但我们谁都不会开车啊
Evan, you know I'm an amazing driver.
埃文 你知道我是个好司机的
You've seen me play mario kart. Scoreboard don't lie, son.
你见过我玩马里奥赛车 记分板可不会说谎啊孩子
He does always banana my red shells.
他确实总是打败我的红龟壳
Come on. Brothers road trip?
来吧 兄弟自驾游
I guess I will build some memories, like the hardy boys.
我们去制♥造♥些记忆吧 就像《哈代男孩》一样
And we can go to Hardee's.
我们还可以去哈帝汉堡
I don't know.
我不知道
You can use your AAA card for discounts on the road.
你可以在路上用你的汽车协会会员卡来打折
I'll grab my motion-sickness pills.
我去拿晕车药
Mrs. Huang, Mr. Huang. Cheese.
黄先生 黄太太 说「茄子」
Actually, photography is prohibited.
实际上这里禁止拍照
This is a government building. You understand.
这是政♥府♥建筑 你懂的
Oh, right. Of course I understand.
好的 我明白
All right, let's get this going.
好了 我们开始吧
I already submitted the forms and pre-paid the processing fee a week ago.
我已经递交了表格 一周前也付清了手续费
Also, I put $1 into the meter.
在计价表里放了一美元
I only have 45 minutes and I will not go over.
我只有45分钟 而且不会再来一遍的
Well, that should be plenty of time.
时间应该足够了
We just need you to confirm some of the information we have on file.
我只需要确定一些档案中的信息
Yes, love to. First question.
好的 第一个问题
Okay, it says here your first entry into the U.S. was on a student visa.
这上面说您首次入境是用的学生签证
Correct. Business major, Maryland college. Second question.
没错 主修商业 马里兰大学 第二个问题
Business? I would've thought it would've been teaching.
商业 我还以为是教学呢
Ha! As if.
哈 真逗
Is that from "Clueless"?
这是不是《独领风♥骚♥》的台词
Did you know that is a playful reimagining of Jane Austen's "Emma"?
你知道那是对简·奥斯丁的《艾玛》的改编吗
Whatever.
无所谓
I'm just laughing because Jessica hates teachers.
我笑是因为杰西卡讨厌老师们
It says here her first job in this country was teaching.
这上面说她在美国的第一份工作就是老师啊
Oh, is that all the questions?
还有别的问题吗
Great, let's just wrap this up with the pledge of allegiance.
好极了 赶紧进行效忠誓言吧
I, Jessica, take you, the united states of America,
我 杰西卡 把美♥利♥坚♥合众国
as my lawfully wedded... country.
当做我合法的国家
You were a teacher?
你当过老师
You told me your first job was selling sandwiches at Orioles games.
你跟我说第一份工作是在金莺队的比赛中卖♥♥三明治
Hey, if you believed that, then that's on you.
如果你信了 那怪你自己
For as long as I've known you, you've hated teachers.
从我最开始认识你 你就讨厌当老师啊
Louis, you have to understand, I was young, desperate.
路易斯 你得明白 我当时还年轻 绝望
I didn't know what I was getting myself into.
不知道让自己陷入了什么境地
What happened?
发生了什么
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表