剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
♪ If we're related, it's barely ♪
♪要说是亲戚 勉勉强强♪
♪ I could care less ♪
♪我压根不在乎♪
♪ So if I'm hating, it's barely ♪
♪要说我嫉妒 勉勉强强♪
♪ Why are you here, ringside ♪
♪你为何而来 傻屌♥♪
♪ You made weight? Barely ♪
♪给我制毒了吗 勉勉强强♪
♪ Oh, you're just watching, on a date with bear me ♪
♪你只是守望 和熊我约会♪
♪ Come to my town, and you're whacker than whack ♪
♪来了我的地盘 如此荒谬可笑♪
♪ Pick any store, Simon, I'll get a bag for you to pack ♪
♪随你任选 西蒙 我给你买♥♥包送你滚蛋♪
♪ Return to manufacturer, It's personality you lack ♪
♪返厂重造吧 你连灵魂都缺乏♪
♪ I'm done babysitting, I'll just give my money back ♪
♪给你当保姆我受够了 只想把钱要回来♪
♪ Young Frankenstein thinks I'm dumb ♪
♪你这个怪人还觉得我傻♪
♪ Well, the truth is, I'm dumb nice ♪
♪实际上 我只是好心♪
♪ You's a sucker like a lollipop ♪
♪你是个笨蛋[吮吸] 就像棒棒糖♪
♪ In other words, you're dumb twice ♪
♪换句话说 你就是翻倍得傻♪
♪ You think you're better, wrong ♪
♪你觉得自己更好 错了♪
♪ You think you're fresher, wrong ♪
♪你觉得自己新鲜 错了♪
♪ And after this spanking ♪
♪此番敲打之后♪
♪ I'mma call you Wedgie Huang ♪
♪我要叫你黄歪弟[埃迪]♪
♪ An hour away from you ♪
♪离你一时之远♪
♪ I was thrilled, on balance ♪
♪让我激动非常 总而言之♪
♪ Yeah, I built two bears I charged it to your allowance ♪
♪我做了两只熊 用你的零用钱♪
♪ So call your mom to pick us up ♪
♪叫你妈来接我们♪
♪ Then do us a favor... Shut your trap ♪
♪然后帮个忙 闭嘴吧你♪
♪ I'm in Orlando to see Mickey, not a little Goofy rap ♪
♪我来奥兰多见米奇 不是来看什么蠢饶舌♪
That was so cool. That was tight.
太厉害了 真棒
How did you do that? Sick, man.
你怎么做到的 棒极了
That was so cool. Love it.
超酷啊 爱死了
And that's where I met my husband, right...
我就是在那儿遇到了我老公
Why is this taking so long?
怎么去了这么久
He was an engineer on the Cyclone, and I sold cotton candy at the...
他是旋流器的工程师 而我卖♥♥棉花糖
Hello.
你好
Can you spare any change today to save the whales?
你能捐点钱 来救助鲸鱼吗
Yes.
当然
You owe me another $5.
你欠我5美元
I gave a $20.
我给你了20美元
No, you gave me a $10.
不 你给我了10美元
You owe me another $5.
你还欠我5美元
Oh, now you're in for it, buddy.
现在你摊上大事了
Mom, this guy's a liar,
妈 他是个骗子
and he's trying to steal my money.
还想骗我的钱
Emery, just pay the man what he says you owe him.
埃默里 他说还差多少 就给他多少吧
What? Me? But he's a liar.
什么 让我给他 他是个骗子
You come into my store and call me a liar?
你到我店里 说我是个骗子
That's it. You're going on the wall.
好了 你要上墙了
Aren't you gonna say anything?
你不准备说点什么吗
Great, now how are people going to know we do shoes?
好极了 现在大家不知道我们也刷鞋了
Why didn't you stick up for me? Don't you believe me?
你为什么不替我辩护 你不相信我妈
Of course, I believe you.
我当然相信你
We're supposed to be avoiding conflicts,
但我们本应该避免冲突的
not starting new ones.
而不是引发新的
Last week, you yelled at a bus driver for not wearing his hat.
上周 你因为公交司机没带帽子就吼了他
But the one time I need you to get angry for me,
但我需要你生气的时候
you leave me hanging?
你却没站出来
You care more about your holiday superstitions
你就这么在乎什么节日迷信
than you do about me.
而不在乎我
No. That is not true.
不是这样的
I just want our whole family
我只是希望我们家
to start out the New Year on the right foot for once.
好歹有一次能有个好个开头来迎接新年
That is worth $5 to me.
这对我来说值五美元
So please, just go in there and give that man his money.
所以就进去把钱给他吧
No way.
不可能
You know, $5 could de-barnacle a whole pod.
五美元可以救助鲸鱼啊
Okay, now let's go over the plan again.
我们再检查一下整个计划
I pretend to lose my car keys down this grate,
我假装把车钥匙掉在这儿了
then when the mailman comes to help me,
等邮差来帮我找钥匙时
I hit the mail out of his hands,
我把信件从他手里打掉
you grab the letter and rip it up.
你赶紧抓起来撕碎
Isn't holding up a mailman
可是给邮差捣乱
worse than just sending an angry letter?
不比寄愤怒信更严重吗
Can we just ask for it back?
我们直接把信要回来不行吗
Have you ever tried reasoning with a mailman, son?
你试过和邮差讲道理吗 儿子
You can't. They're crazy. You've got to come strong.
你做不到 他们不讲理 你必须得强硬起来
Oh. Thank God you're here.
还好你来了
My keys have fallen down this grate.
我的钥匙掉到这里了
Oh, no. Yeah.
太糟了 是啊
Now!
现在
What'd you do that for?
你这是干什么
Oh, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over...
抱歉 我也不知道自己怎么回事
Now!
现在
Will you stop doing that?
你能住手吗
Everything okay, Louis?
一切还好吗 路易斯
Looks like you're trying to assault a federal employee.
看着好像你想袭击一位联邦政♥府♥雇员
Assault?
袭击
Oh, no.
没有
I just... I... My keys fell down a grate.
只不过 我的钥匙掉了
Look, I'm late for a bar mitzvah,
我去参加受戒会要迟到了
so I'm gonna let you off with a warning.
我准备只给你个警告
Just, you know, be cool.
淡定点好吗
There goes my relationship with Reuben.
我和鲁宾的友好关系要结束了
We didn't get the letter back,
我们没把信要回来
and I have a terrible haircut.
我还顶着糟糕的发型
My year of bad luck has already begun.
我噩运的一年已经开始了
So you didn't exactly get the haircut you wanted.
你的发型没有完全按照你想要的那样来又怎么样
I didn't like my haircut when I first went to Reuben.
我第一次来找鲁宾剪头发 也不是很喜欢
I wanted the "Clooney," But he gave me this.
我想要克鲁尼的发型 结果他给我剪成了这样
After a while, I got used to it.
但过了一阵 我就习惯了
Why'd you keep going back to him if it wasn't what you wanted?
既然不喜欢你的发型 为什么还一直来鲁宾这里剪
I don't know. He was just so nice.
我也不知道 他对我很好
He called me "Big Guy."
他叫我"大家伙"
I didn't want to hurt his feelings.
我不想伤害他的感情
Plus, it's a good haircut.
再说了这个发型也不错
But it could be a great haircut.
可是你本可以有很棒的发型
You said that finding the right barber was like dating.
你告诉我找到完美的理发师就像约会一样
Would you have settled for anyone less than Mom?
你会遇到不如妈妈的人 就定下来吗
No.
不会
You deserve the "Clooney," Dad.
你该得"克鲁尼"发型的 爸爸
We all do.
我们都是
Looks like we're getting a storm.
我们好像要迎来暴风雨了
That's right, girls.
就这样
Sing for your supper.
为晚餐欢呼吧
Are you sure? I could have sworn I gave you a $20.
你确定吗 我发誓我给你20
Nope. You gave me a $10. I'm sure of it.
不 你给了我10块 我保证
You owe me another $5.
你还欠我5块
Not you again.
怎么又是你
I am here to make things right for my son.
我来替我儿子把事情处理好
This is the extra $5 he owes you.
这是欠你的5块
I apologize for his behavior.
我为他的行为道歉
And I ask that you take his photo down from your shame wall
现在我希望你能把他的照片从耻辱墙上拿下来
so he can start out the New Year with a clean slate.
让他能以清白的过去开启新的一年
Apology accepted.
我接受道歉
But only because I need the business.
但只是因为我需要生意
My wife has... expensive tastes.
我的妻子 花费比较大
My son's photo, please.
我儿子的照片
Thank you.
谢谢你
And now you're going to want to take my picture.
现在你应该会想要给我拍照片了
Why would I want to take... Trust me.
我为什么会... 相信我
You're going to want to take my picture.
你会想要给我拍照片的
What you did back there...
你之前的做法
It... It was impolite.
是我太无礼的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表