剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, no.
噢 不可以
Do the right thing, Roger,
罗杰 做正确的事
not for the store, but for mothers everywhere.
不为这家店 而是为了天下的妈妈们
They're not perfect...
她们并不完美...
but they're ours.
但她们是我们的妈妈
Okay.
好吧
I'm gonna take the phone back...
我会接受这个电♥话♥退货...
and use it to call my mother.
然后用它来打电♥话♥给我妈
Chapter 8 -- "Emotional manipulation."
第8章 -- “情感操控”
Binder it, mommy.
贴起来吧 老妈
What's going on?
什么情况?
I thought we were supposed to be working on our 10 ideas.
我以为我们应该在思考那10个点子呢
I am.
没错
Watching Trent play "Turok" is part of my process.
看特伦特玩恐龙猎人 就是我想点子的方法
Right, Trent?
是吧 特伦特?
Yeah, he's been, uh...
是的 他一直都很...
Here, what do you think of this?
这个 你觉得怎样?
Lazy boy uses the power of flimsy excuses
懒惰男孩使用滥借口来
to deflect responsibility and hard work.
逃避责任和累人的工作
Looks kind of rushed.
看来画得挺匆忙嘛
Lazy boy is you!
懒惰男孩就是你!
You wanted to team up,
你想一起组队
but you don't want to do any of the work.
但是你一点活也不想干
I thought we were doing this as brothers.
我还以为我们会像兄弟一样合作呢
You've spent more time with Trent
结果你在特伦特身上花的时间
than you have with me.
比在我身上花得还多
Whoa!
哇哦!
Don't bring me into...
不要我带卷进...
You wanted me to do all the work,
你想把所有的活都给我一个人做
which, come to think of it,
让我想起了
is just like an episode of "Sister, sister" I saw.
曾看过的《姐妹》里的一集
But it was my least...Favorite.
但那是我最不喜欢的一集
I'm going back to doing my own comic.
我现在要回去弄自己的漫画了
Have fun with your game.
你游戏玩得开心
Fine! I can trace my own comic book!
好! 我自己画我的漫画书!
It's not that hard.
其实也没那么难
The words are the best good anyway!
反正文字才是最重要的!
Man, your brother is really...
兄弟 你的弟弟真的有点...
Jessica?
杰西卡?
Why are all the lights off?
为什么不开灯?
Because Evan wanted them off, and who am I to argue?
因为埃文想关着 我又凭什么去争呢?
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Look at this.
看看这个
This is Evan's binder of returns.
这是埃文的退货文件夹
He made it.
他亲手做得
He wants me to hold it for him.
他想我帮他拿着
He's better than me at arguing.
他比我更会辩论
It's his kingdom now.
那已经是他的国度了
The queen is dead.
王后已死
Long live the prince.
愿王子长命百岁
Okay.
好吧
Even if that's true,
就算真的是那样
is it really so bad?
真的有这么糟糕吗?
We want our kids to be better than us, don't we?
我们一直都想自己孩子能超越我们 对吧?
Of course, eventually.
当然 希望他们最终能超越我们
but not today!
但不是今天!
How would you feel if Eddie beat you at basketball?
如果艾迪打篮球战胜了你 你有什么感受?
Well, I'd be sad.
那样 我会很伤心
Ooh!
哦!
That's game, pops! 10-0, me.
就是这么玩的 爸爸! 10比0
How's that goose egg taste?
那个零鸭蛋味道怎样?
I'd be sad because I'd be dead.
我之所以会伤心 是因为那时我已经死了
that's not happening.
我只要活着他就不会超越我
I have nothing left to teach Evan.
我已经没有什么能够教给埃文了
He doesn't need me anymore.
他也不再需要我了
Why are the lights on?
为什么这些灯还开着?
Hi. I'm Louis Huang.
你好 我是路易斯·黄
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
I just wanted to introduce myself,
我只想简单介绍一下自己
since I have no idea who you are right now.
因为我现在不知道你是谁
Is this some weird bedroom game? Because I am not in the mood.
这是不是那些变♥态♥的卧室游戏? 我没那个心情
And if I was...
要是我有心情的话...
You would be dressed quite differently.
你的穿着打扮就会大不一样了
The Jessica I know fights for what she wants.
我认识的那个杰西卡会去争取自己想要的东西
Show Evan he still needs you, that he has a lot left to learn.
让埃文知道他仍然需要你 他还有很多要学的
Remind him he still needs you.
提醒他 他仍然需要你
Stop it. Fine.
够了 好吧
Well, what do you want me to do?
你想我怎么办?
Well, what do you want you to do?
你自己想怎么办?
I...Want...To...
我...想...去...
challenge him to another argument
跟他重新来一场辩论
and destroy him.
然后打败他
Oh, th-that's not exactly what I was thinking.
我不是那样想的
Ah, who cares if he's my baby?
谁管他是不是我儿子呢?
I need to be ruthless, like you!
我得残忍♥一点 像你一样!
Like, what is it you always say to Eddie
就像你和埃迪打篮球时
when you're playing basketball?
你经常对他说的那就什么话来着?
"No sauce in our home!"
“在咱们家就得规矩点!”
Grandma!
奶奶!
Come here for a sec!
过来一下!
What do you think about this?
你觉这个怎么样?
Garfield?
加菲猫?
It's not Garfield.
这不是加菲猫
It's spaghetti dog.
这是意面狗
Instead of a cat that likes lasagna,
我没有画一只喜欢千层面的猫
it's a dog that likes spaghetti!
而是画了一只喜欢意大利面的狗!
This is way harder than I thought.
比我想得难多了
Hello, Evan.
回来了啊 埃文
As you can see,
看这里
there are two root vegetables in front of me.
我面前有两种根茎蔬菜
Which one is better?
哪种更好?
Let's argue. You go first.
我们来辩一辩 你先
The debate teacher won't let me on the team.
辩论队老师不让我入队
History is littered with great debates
历史上处处都是著名的辩论 比如
Lincoln versus Douglas,
林肯对辩道格拉斯
Nixon versus JFK
尼克松对辩肯尼迪
How 'bout mother versus fool?
来一场母亲对辩蠢老师如何?
I’m sorry?
你说啥?
Why won't you let my son on your debate team?
你为什么不让我儿子加入辩论队?
I've seen him beat the best.
我见过他辩论赢了最厉害的人
You can't tell me he's not good enough.
你总不会说他不够优秀吧
Actually, Evan is good enough.
事实上 埃文足够优秀了
Uh, he's just too young.
但他年纪太小了
Debate team's only for 5th graders.
辩论队只对五年级学生开放
Why? Those are just the rules.
为什么? 这就是规定
You're the debate teacher. Defend your rule.
你是辩论队老师 你来为你的规定辩护吧
well, it's not my rule.
那不是我定的规定
It's the school's rule.
是学校的规定
Oh, so you don't care about these kids at all?
所以你根本不在意孩子们喽?
You just do what your boss tells you to?
你只是对上司言听计从?
Is that why you got into debate, to lie down?
这就是你加入到辩论中来的原因吗 为了悠哉地躺着玩喽?
You should work in a mattress store.
你应该去床垫商店工作
okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
She is...she is using humor to expose a flaw in my argument.
她...她在用幽默挖出我话里的漏洞
Textbook marginalization. Write that down.
教科书级别的边缘化辩论法 大家做笔记吧
I would encourage you to think for yourself,
我建议你学会独♥立♥思考
the way you encourage your class to think for themselves.
就像你鼓励学生们独♥立♥思考一样
Being young isn't a negative.
年纪小不是坏事
It's a positive.
而是好事
Okay, class, this is her thesis statement.
同学们 这是她的论点
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表