剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
That's a piano.
我画的是钢琴
Well, here we are, home, sweet home, huh?
啊 总算到家了 金窝银窝不如自己的狗窝 对吧?
Okay. there you go. careful.
好了 小心
Take it easy.
慢慢来
Thank you.
谢谢
Here. this will make you feel better.
给你这个 会让你好一些的
It's a grandma package.
我叫它"祖母包包乐"
I'm 28.
不过我才28啊
You are.
你当然是
Here. it's an ice pack for your hip.
来 拿这个冰袋给你敷敷屁♥股♥
I used it on my cheeks earlier.
我早些时候就用它来敷脸
It really works.
效果杠杠的
And have a combo.
来块小吃
They're pepperoni-flavored.
是意大利辣肠风味的
We should go. I'm all out of small talk.
我们该走了 我词穷了
Thanks for a fun day.
谢谢你们 今天我们玩的很开心
Thanks, boys. you're good kids.
谢谢 孩子们 你们都很乖
Feel better. Bye!
祝你早日痊愈 再见
Take care!
保重!
We are good kids, aren't we?
我们都是乖宝宝 对吧?
We're okay.
当然
I'm sorry you had such a bad time today.
我很抱歉你今天过的不太顺
I really thought you'd like it there.
我真的以为你会很喜欢那的
The place was fine.
那个地方是不错
It's just -- it's for the end of people's lives.
只是那是给人生将尽的人住的
And we're just at the beginning of ours.
但是我们的才开头呢
Well, I don't know about the beginning.
嗯 我不太确定是不是开头
Maybe a little more middle.
应该要再往中间凑一凑
Look, I know there's an age difference between us,
我知道我们之间年龄有差距
But I just never think about it.
但我从来都没仔细去想它
And being there, that's all I could think about.
我所能想的就只有活在当下
As much as I hate to think about it,
虽然说我真的不想提这件事
I want to be sure that you're taken care of
不过我一定要确保 万一我发生了什么不幸
If something happens to me.
也有人能照顾你
I don't want you to be alone.
我不想你一个人孤苦伶仃的
Marvin, that is so sweet, but I won't be alone.
马文 你真的好贴心 放心 我不会孤苦伶仃的
I knew it.
我就知道
Who is he?
你背着我跟谁偷♥情♥啦?
Is it Alec Baldwin?
是不是亚力克 鲍尔温?
Yes, Marvin, it's Alec Baldwin.
对 马文 对 就是亚力克 鲍尔温
Alec, he knows!
亚力克 被他发现了
Come on out from under the couch!
出来吧 从沙发下钻出来吧!
No. I meant that I won't be alone here.
我的意思是我在这里不会是一个人
Look at our community.
看看我们小区
Our best friends live next door.
我们最要好的朋友就住对门
Yeah.
说的是
Yeah. I'm gonna be okay.
我会好好的
And so are you.
你也会好好的
These are good,
这些虽然还可以
but my favorite combo is still honey and Marvin.
不过我最喜欢的还是马文味和蜂蜜味的
Am I the cheese or the cracker tube?
是更喜欢马文奶酪还是马文饼干呢?
Why don't you come over here and find out?
你过来我再告诉你
I don't know this song.
我虽然没听过这首歌♥ 但太感人了
Surprise!
惊喜吧!
Welcome to your new painting room.
欢迎来到你的新画室
I'm not gonna lie.
说实话
I screamed a lot getting rid of all the spiders.
为了除掉所有的蜘蛛我可是嗓子都要叫哑了
Oh, Louis, I love it. Thank you.
路易斯 我很喜欢 谢谢你
Oh, I see you kept "untitled number three."
哦 你把"无题三号♥"留下了了
It's one of my favorites.
这是我最喜欢的一幅
Okay. I'm gonna go pack the boys' lunches.
好了 我要准备去给孩子们打包午饭了
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不不不不....
I am going to make the lunches today.
今天就由我来给他们准备午餐好了
You paint and enjoy.
你就坐下好好画画 好好享受
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no...
停停停停停停停停...
I can also water the plants. You paint.
我也可以来浇花 你坐下画画
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no...
回去回去回去回去回去回去...
I'll also yell at Eddie...
我也会替你来吼埃迪
and pray amen.
然后替你祷告
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表