剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
Always ask the customer what it is
永远记得问你的顾客
They like about the sample.
他们觉得试吃品怎么样
Shouldn't the first rule be hygiene?
首要规则不是干净卫生吗
Have you asked Evan what he likes about church?
你有问过埃文为什么他这么喜欢教堂吗
Yes, he says it's fun, everybody knows everybody,
问过 他说那里很好玩 大家之间都很熟悉
They talk about values, and they have good snacks.
他们谈论价值观念 他们有好吃的点心
Sounds like a place we both know and love.
听上去是我们都了解并且热爱的地方
What place?
什么地方
Look around you.
看看你周围
The community.
这个团体
The values.
这种价值观
The sense of calm I get just walking in the door.
我走进门就能感受到的平静
Church is Evan's Costco!
教堂就是埃文的好市多
Excuse me, sir.
不好意思 先生
Are you Greg?
你是格雷格吗
your wife sent me.
你妻子让我来的
You're supposed to be getting chicken nuggets and milk.
你该去买♥♥鸡块和牛奶了
Mommy!
妈妈
This is your bulk deals,
这就是你的周日活动了
And if that's what you want, you can have it.
如果这是你想要的 你可以来
I mean, I wish that bulk deals were your bulk deals,
我是说 我希望日常活动能是你的日常活动
But whatever.
但是无所谓
You're young. You have time.
你还年轻 你有时间
Eternity.
来世
Sure.
当然
For now, the only thing that matters to me
目前来说 唯一对我重要的事情
Is that we get to spend Sundays together.
就是我们能共度周末
So, you'll come to church with me?
那么 你会和我一起来教堂吗
I will come to outside church with you,
我会跟你一起到教堂外面
And then you can go in.
然后你可以进去
I'm good out here.
我在这里就行了
But I'll wait for you.
我会等你
And then you can tell me all about it.
然后你可以跟我讲你看到的东西
Today, we learned about this man Jonah
今天我们学习了约拿这个人
Who lived in the belly of a whale for three whole days.
他在山洞里住了整整三天
Impossible.
不可能的
What was that? Nothing. Go on.
你说什么 没事 继续
Oh, and get this.
还有这个
They have something called sunday school here.
他们这里有周日学校
It's school on sundays!
是周日的学校
No kidding?!
真的吗
Evan, you ready for me to drive you to church?
埃文 准备好让我载你去教堂了吗
I thought I'd come to Costco today.
我今天想去好市多
They just got in the off-model kenneth cole kids' blazers.
他们刚刚进了kenneth cole的儿童夹克
Is that okay?
这样可以吗
Oh, y-yeah. Of course it is.
当然 当然可以
Great, and I can go to church next sunday.
好的 我可以下周日去教堂
We'll see.
到时候就知道了
Eddie, I'll pick you up some porridge
埃迪 因为你只能吃流食
Since you could only eat soft food.
我给你做点粥
Does that mean I don't have to finish this?
那是不是说我不用吃完这个了
Of course you don't.
当然不用
And I don't expect Emery to have to finish it by himself.
我不指望埃默里能自己吃完那些
I'll boil it and make a stock.
我会熬好了放起来
Okay.
好吧
Let's go get you that blazer.
我们去买♥♥那件夹克
My right arm is slightly longer than my left.
我的右臂比左边的稍微长了一些
It's like god made my body for factory mistakes.
好像是上帝在生产我的身体时发生了工厂故障
Or maybe I've just always held your right hand
或者因为我总是拉着你的右手
With just enough tension to stretch it.
力度刚好把它拉长了
God's got nothing on mommy.
上帝在妈妈这里可不管用
Okay. You're up.
好的 该你了
I weigh more than the rice. I'm growing!
我比这袋米重了 我长大了
You think you're ready for the keg of mayonnaise yet?
你觉得你准备好去拿桶蛋黄酱了吗
Someday, but not today.
改天吧 今天不要了
Okay, now let's try it with this carpet steamer.
好吧 现在让我们来试试这个地毯吸尘器
If I weigh less, we get pop-tarts.
如果我比它轻 我们就去买♥♥馅饼
If I weigh more,we never stick of it again.
如果我比它重 我们就再也不碰它了
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表