剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
Maybe we can be less strict with our plans.
也许我们可以不那么严格地执行计划
But we're not buying this house.
但我们不买♥♥这个房♥子
We'd like to buy your house.
我们想买♥♥你的房♥子
You want to buy this house?
你想买♥♥这房♥子?
But with one stipulation.
但有一个条件
You get our son into St. Orlando's.
你让我们的儿子进圣奥兰多
Your wife works there, right?
你老婆在那儿工作 是吗?
She gets our son in, you've sold your house.
她把我们儿子弄进去 我们就买♥♥你房♥子
We can work something out.
我们能找到解决办法
I'm going to private school!
我要去私立学校了!
I'm not in the garage, but screw it!
我现在不在车♥库♥里 但管他呢!
Are we sure about this?
你确定吗?
You want to own your own home,
你想有自己的房♥子
I want Evan in private school.
我想埃文进私立学校
Michael Bolton will get us both.
迈克尔·波顿能让我们两者兼得
We did it! We got the tape back.
我们做到了! 我们拿回录像带了
Are you gonna get in trouble for throwing a rock
你向你哥哥的窗户扔了石头
through your stepbrother's window?
会惹麻烦吗?
Eh, if things get heated I can always fake a seizure.
真有事的话 我就装癫痫好了
Guys, we're entering high school on a win.
兄弟们 让我们昂首阔步进入高中
Things are gonna be okay.
一切都会没事的
Yeah!
棒极了!
Divorce.
离婚
What’s going on?
怎么回事?
Pack your things and say goodbye to your friends, we’re moving.
去打包东西 和你的朋友道个别吧 我们要搬家了
Time to make new friends.
交新朋友的时候到了
Hold that look, Eddie, I’m trying to find the zoom.
保持这个表情别动 艾迪 我在找镜头推近按钮
Ah, there it is.
啊 找到了
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表