剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
I really am happy for you,
我真的为你感到高兴
for the life you've made here for yourself.
为你在这里获得的生活而高兴
"Wishing you a lifetime of only...happiness."
"祝你一生 幸福永相伴"
That's what I thought it was gonna say the first time.
我第一次就以为你是这样写的
That's why I was so shocked.
所以我才会那么震惊
Well, I'm glad I got to be here for your special day.
我很高兴来这里参加你的婚礼
Me, too. We shouldn't wait another 10 years
我也是 我们可不要再等十年
before we see each other again.
才见下一面哦
Well, I have a flight through Orlando next week.
我下周会飞去奥兰多
That's a little too soon.
那也太快了点儿
Ready to head to the airport?
准备好去机场了
We're not leaving until tomorrow.
我们明天才出发呢
I still think we should head out now, though.
我还是觉得马上就走比较好
I thought you were excited
我以为你很开心
to spend the day with Hennessy at school.
能和轩尼诗去学校呢
I was.
是啊
Who can tell me what the Pythagorean theorem is?
谁能回答我勾股定理是什么
The square of the hypotenuse is equal
直角三角形斜边边长的平方
to the sum of the squares of the other two sides.
等于另外两边边长的平方和
But that was the right answer.
可是你回答正确了啊
I know, but I didn't say it loud enough.
我知道 但我的回答不够响亮
I am an American citizen. Please take me to my embassy.
我是美国公民 请把我送去我们的大使♥馆♥
I'll go get us a cab.
我去叫车
It's so nice and cool in here.
还是这里舒服又凉爽
Feels good to be home, doesn't it?
回到家的感觉真好 是吧
Wait. Who the hell left the A.C. On?!
等等 哪个混♥蛋♥没关空调
Come back, outer beauty!
我美好的容颜 也回来吧
Eddie.
埃迪
It's over.
结束了
Alison, I swear.
艾莉森 我发誓
I tried to fax you every day,
我每天都想法设法给你发传真
but I couldn't find a fax machine and so...
但是我真的找不到传真机
Oh, it's fine.
没关系
I figured something like that happened.
我猜到了会有那样的情况
No big deal.
没什么大不了的
Really?
真的
Then what did you mean by "It's over"?
那你说 结束了 是什么意思
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表