剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
Well, I'm flattered,
谢谢你的赏识
but my restaurant's not for sale.
不过我的餐厅不卖♥♥
I moved my whole family down here for this,
我们全家就是为了这餐厅才搬到奥兰多的
put a lot of work into it.
我们做了很多努力
I built it from nothing.
我是白手起家的
What if I come in as a silent partner?
那如果我作为不出面的合伙人呢?
You could still run the day-to-day,
每天还是你经营
I'd get a stake of the company,
我持有股份
and you get a big cash infusion.
你还能得到一大笔注资
Which you can use to buy your house.
你可以用来买♥♥♥房♥♥子
That does sound like a good deal.
听起来不错
But jessica and I have a rule...
但是杰西卡跟我有个规矩...
we don't deviate from our life plan.
我们不会偏离我们的人生计划的
And it's worked out well for us so far.
而且到现在为止我们都过得不错
Sorry, but the answer is no.
不好意思 但是还是不了
Michael, I am so sorry.
迈克尔 不好意思
I don't know what happened.
我不知道这是怎么回事
I'm s... I don't know what happened.
我不知道怎么会这样
It's okay.
没事
It was worth a shot.
值得一试
How do you guys even know each other?
你们是怎么认识的?
Oh, I did some emergency dental work on him
在他做《爱情与温柔》巡回表演的时候
during his time, Love & Tenderness tour.
我为他做过紧急牙齿护理
I slipped on a bouquet of white roses.
我踩在一束白玫瑰上滑倒了
It's not funny, dude.
这不好笑 大哥
I always wear underwear. Look.
我一直都穿内♥裤♥的 你看
Oh. no. Never mind.
哦 不 算了
What's going on?
这怎么回事?
We're turning your boring gradation video
我们把你无聊的毕业录像
into gold.
变成经典了
Trent, I can't believe you're a sparrow scout.
特伦特 真不敢相信你是麻雀童子军
That's so lame.
真是逊啊
I know how to filet a trout.
我知道怎么做鲑鱼生鱼片
What can you filet?
你能做什么片?
You know I don't eat anything that has a mama.
你知道有妈妈的东西我都不吃的
Wait, what?
等等 这啥?
What the hell is this?
这什么鬼?
Who wrote this bubble?
这句话谁写的?
Who thinks this?
谁想出来的?
No, I want to know.
不 我要知道
We should probably update this to include private school.
我们可能要更新一下这个 把私立学校加进去
Should I get the wite-out?
我要去拿修正液吗?
In this family, we don't hide mistakes.
在这个家里 我们从来都不隐藏自己的错误
We look at them, feel shame,
我们正视它们 体验到羞愧感
and never talk about them again.
之后就不再谈论它们
Hey, what are you guys doing out here?
你们在做什么呢?
I'm just showing Evan our life plans.
我在给埃文看我们的人生规划
Oh, great.
真不错
You know, I was just thinking about
你知道吗 我刚还在想
how well we've done with those.
我们把人生计划实行得很好
Yes, because we're very strict
对 因为我们一直严格坚持
about sticking to the plan.
执行规划
Uh, we sure are.
当然
Never stray no matter what.
不管怎样不走偏
Otherwise, what's the point of a plan, right?
不然计划的意义在哪 对吧?
Right.
对
Uh, Evan, I don't know if your mom mentioned this,
埃文 不知道你妈有没有跟你说
but I did all the collage work.
拼贴工作都是我做的
I didn't.
我没说
I didn't.
我没说过
You're not gonna tell him about private school?
你不跟他说私立学校的事?
Not yet.
还没到时候
Let's get you in first.
你先入学再说
If I'm gonna stray from the plan,
如果我要违背计划
It can't be for just a "maybe."
那也得确保你能进去再违背
Evan got a kangaroo sticker in math.
埃文数学得了一个袋鼠贴纸
Does kangaroo mean "A"?
袋鼠表示他得了优吗?
We don't believe in letter grades.
我们不用优中差评分
Well, St. Orlando's does,
圣奥兰多用
so if you had to say
如果一定要说
what grade a kangaroo represents,
袋鼠代表什么成绩
would you say "A"?
那会是优吗?
I'd say a "B."
我觉得是中
"A"?
优吗?
Your daughter attends St. Orlando's, right?
你女儿在圣奥兰多对吧?
As the parent of a current student,
由于你是该学校学生的家长
I need you to sign this letter of recommendation
我需要你在这封推荐信上签字
I wrote for my son.
这是为我儿子写的
I will if you lower your commission.
可以啊 如果你降低你的佣金的话
You're an alumna of St. Orlando's, right?
你是圣奥兰多的校友对吧?
I need you to sign this letter of recommendation
我需要你在这里签字
I wrote for my son.
这是我儿子的推荐信
Oh, I really can't sign anything
我指甲状态这么糟
With my nails so jacked up.
真是什么都签不了了
So we agree.
我们都同意了
We pool our graduation money
我们把毕业的份子钱凑到一起
so we can turn this driveway into a gym.
这样我们就能把这个车道变成健身的地方
We'll have all summer to get ripped.
我们有整个暑假来锻炼
We show up to high school yoked out,
我们结实地去上高中
and people will think we're sophomores.
这样大家都会以为我们高二了
I know a great preacher curl workout.
我知道一个练二头肌的好方法
Two of my sisters work at GNC,
我的两个姐姐在健安喜公♥司♥(保健品公♥司♥)工作
so I can hook us up with some creatine.
我能给大家带一些肌肉素
It's really coming together.
事情越来越靠谱了
My step-brother has the video.
录影带落在我哥继兄手里了
What? I took it home last night
什么? 我昨晚把它带回家
to work on some more mean bubbles about you guys,
想做一些关于你们的毒舌评论气泡
and he found it in my room.
然后他在我屋里找到了
That dude is a tool.
那哥们儿就是一蠢蛋
He's gonna show the tape to everyone.
他会把录影带给所有人看的
It won't matter how buff I am when we start school
如果大家知道我是名麻雀童子军
if people know I’m a sparrow scout.
那么我开学时不管多壮实都没用了
People will think I want to do it with a tree.
大家会以为我想睡一棵树
I'm ruined.
我完了
I was gonna go out for football.
我本来还想争取进足球队的
I just want your support on this.
我就希望你们能挺我一下
Which part, man?
支持足球还是录像带 哥们儿?
We have to get that tape back.
我们必须得把录影带拿回来
We can't start high school as losers.
我们不能一上高中就成了废物啊
This is the interview portion of our process.
现在是考核阶段的面试环节
We just have a few questions to ask you.
我们只想问你几个小问题
It's my pleasure.
我的荣幸
So, Evan, what's a current item in the news
埃文 当下新闻事件里
that interests you?
有什么你感兴趣的吗?
Sheep cloning.
克隆羊问题
I think it would be a boon for the sweater industry.
我觉得这将是毛衣产业的福音
Who do you admire?
你崇拜的谁?
Whom do I admire?
应该说我崇拜的是谁?
Why are you interested in our school?
你为什么对我们学校感兴趣?
I'd come for your blazers,
我可以说是因为你们的校服
but I’d stay for your
但我还是要说 是因为你们的
international baccalaureate program.
国际学士学位项目
Tell me about your family.
给我讲讲你的家人
They're all good eggs.
他们都是好人
We rent a house in north Orlando,
我们在北奥兰多租了房♥子
My parents run a steakhouse.
我爸妈开牛排餐馆
We're just your typical American family
我们就是典型的美国家庭
who's overcome incredible odds
克服了重重困难
to achieve big dreams.
来实现我们的美国梦
Well, that's all of our questions.
好的 我们的问题问完了
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表