剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
She only did it because she thought
她以为是在帮我所以才这样做
she was helping me, but this isn't what I wanted.
可这并不是我想要的
I don't want bad things for you.
我不希望你遇到不好的事
Oh, you expect me to believe that?
你觉得我会相信你的鬼话吗
You blame me for your marriage with Marvin falling apart,
你因为离婚的事怪我
and I get that.
我能理解
Don't flatter yourself.
你太看得起自己
Marvin and I had issues before you.
马文和我在你插足之前就有问题了
You're the result of the problems in my marriage,
你不过我婚姻问题的产物罢了
not the cause of them.
并不是导火索
Can I just ask one question?
我能问个问题吗
What is the appeal of Marvin?
马文有什么好的
What am I missing here?
我错过了什么
It's not about marvin. Trust me.
这与马文无关 相信我
He's narcissistic, insensitive,
他为人自恋 反应迟钝
and he refuses to believe he's losing his hearing.
而且死不承认自己听觉有问题
You know how loud that man makes the TV?
你知道他电视声音要开多大吗
Oh, I guess we're all watching "Mad about You."
我估计我们都在看"惹你生气"而不是"为你钟情"吧
You know what?
你知道吗
He's actually none of those things --
他才不这样
Honey, I think she's venting.
哈尼 她只是在发泄
Marvin's not the reason I'm so mean to you.
我对你刻薄并不是因为马文
It's because of Nicole.
是因为妮可尔
I want her to like me more than she likes you,
我希望她能更喜欢我
which is why I let things like her science project slide.
所以我才没有管她的科学项目
As long as I'm always fun,
只要我一直做享乐派
Nicole will want to spend time with me.
她就会想跟我待在一起
Sarah, she'll want to spend time
莎拉 她一直都喜欢待在你身边
with you because you're her mother
因为你是她妈妈
and I will never get in the way of that.
我永远都不可能取代你的地位
I appreciate you saying that.
谢谢你能这么说
Honey!
哈尼
It's what you've been looking for
那就是你一直在找的
Clinique.
倩碧
Can I help you folks with anything?
有什么可以帮你们的吗
One new wheelchair for our grandma.
想给奶奶换个新轮椅
And this pimp cane, please.
还有这个手杖 谢谢
Uh, she qualifies for a free jazzy power chair.
她达到了免费领疾风电动轮椅的年龄
We don't have a birth certificate for her,
我们没有她的出生证明
But my son has proof that she's over 65.
但我儿子可以证明她是65岁以上
If you look at this baby picture of her next to a tractor
你看照片里边上的拖拉机
Oh, no. no need.
不用这么麻烦
I can tell just by looking at
我看样子就知道
her she's obviously old enough.
她足够老了
I'll just, uh, get a polaroid of her face
让我用拍立得给她拍一张
to send to the insurance company.
发给保险公♥司♥
I'm sure they'll approve the application.
他们肯定会同意申请的
Say, "cheese."
说茄子
That's a lot of words for "cheese" but okay.
茄子在中文里有这么多字 也没关系
Oh. At least 65.
起码65岁
So, even though one of the blades is broken,
虽然有一个刀片坏了
My $3 blender still blends.
我的三美元搅拌机还是能搅拌
I love pulse.
我喜欢这种震动
I'll pulse anything -- strawberry, ice cube, egg.
什么都可以搅拌 草莓 冰块 鸡蛋
Hey, marvin.
你好 马文
Hi, sweetie.
嗨 亲爱的
Hello, jessica.
你好 杰西卡
Those teeth I borrowed were from his private collection.
那些牙齿是我从他的私家珍品里拿的
He has spent years gathering teeth
这么多年他一直收藏牙齿
from powerful historical figures
特别是那些历史人物的
to put together the perfect mouth.
本想用来合成一副完美的牙齿
He calls it "Mouth Brushmore."
美曰其名"总刷山"
I get why you like him now.
我知道你为什么喜欢他了
Hi, Honey. Hi, Mrs. Huang.
哈尼 你好 黄太太
Maybe you and I can hang out tonight,
要不今晚我们出去玩
watch a movie or something?
或者去看电影什么的
You have to do your math homework.
你要先做完数学作业
Oh. I'm already done. Mom helped me finish it.
我做好了 我妈和我一起做的
She said I had to before she dropped me off.
她让我回家之前必须做完
Oh. Uh, then, yeah, yeah, a movie sounds nice.
那...看电影很不错呀
Oh, this is a nice moment.
真温馨
After you're done with it,
不过看完电影之后
You might want to check that math homework.
你最好检查下数学作业
The lone hammerhead shark waits for the perfect moment
大鲨鱼一直在等待出击的最佳时刻
To strike its unsuspecting prey.
给毫无防备的猎物致命一击
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表