Oh, Roz, ah, listen,
Roz 听我说
I managed to get some reservations to San Gennaro's tonight.
我在圣热内罗酒店预订了今晚的座位
Thought we'd go celebrate your birthday.
去庆祝你的生日
Oh, that is so sweet,
你真是太贴心了
but I have a date with that waiter we met at lunch yesterday.
但我要和咱们昨天中饭的服务生约会
You're going out with that guy?
你要和那家伙出去吗
I didn't have enough for a tip.
我当时没钱给小费
Look, keep in mind the service wasn't that good.
好吧 但记住他的服务没那么好
Well, the reservation won't go to waste.
预订可不能浪费
I can always take Niles.
Niles是我坚强的后盾
Niles? Again?
Niles 又一次
You know, your entire social life
你的整个社交生活
consists of going out with your brother.
被你弟弟占据了
Don't you think you're getting into kind of a rut?
你没感觉有点单调吗
You're still young.
你还年轻
You need to go out and get drunk,
你需要出去醉一场
wake up in a stranger's bed,
在陌生人的床上醒来
not even remember how you got there.
甚至不记得是怎么到那儿的
In other words, exchange my rut for yours.
换句话说 把我的单调换成你的
Well, do what you want, but you know what,
随你怎么着 你猜怎么的
you could shake up your life every once in a while.
你该偶尔改变一下你的生活
Do something spur of the moment.
做些心血来潮的事
Once, I finished work on a Friday
有一次 我周五下班
and hopped a plane to Acapulco,
直接上了一架去阿卡普尔科的飞机
and I didn't pack anything but my toothbrush.
除了牙刷我什么都没带
Oh, yes, yes, I dimly recall
对 对 我有点印象
you calling in sick one Monday morning
你周一早上打电♥话♥来请病假
with a mariachi band in the background.
背景音乐是墨西哥流浪乐队
Well, I was sick.
我确实病了
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
Hey, Dr. Crane.
嗨 Crane博士
Daphne.
Daphne
I'm glad you're here. My zip's stuck.
还好你来了 我的拉链卡住了
Well...
好吧
...good thing I got here when I did.
还好我准时到了
Don't be afraid to grab hold and give it all you've got.
别害怕 尽管抓点东西 尽你所能
Okay.
好的
Yeah, sometimes pulling it down a bit helps.
往下拉点可能有用
Okay.
好的
Oh, dear.
哎呀
I've zipped my tie into your dress.
我的领带卡进拉链里了
It won't come loose.
松不了了
Oh, let me see.
让我看看
Well... Oh...
额 哦
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It is stuck, isn't it? Yes, strange.
卡进去了是吗 是的 真奇怪
Oh, maybe some liquid soap from the powder room
也许卫生间里的洗手液
will help loosen it up. Alright, yeah.
能帮助松松 好吧 也许
Niles...
Niles
...there's something on your tie.
你领带上有东西
Dr. Crane was helping me with my dress,
Crane博士帮我弄裙子
and now he's caught.
结果把自己卡住了
Yes, he is.
是啊 确实
Here, allow me. Be careful.
来吧 让我来 小心
There. All right. Now.
行了 好了 拉上了
There we go. Thank you. Oh, what a relief.
好了 谢谢 终于解脱了
I was just about to step right out of this dress
我正打算从裙子里跳出来
and embarrass poor Dr. Crane to death.
让可怜的Crane博士尴尬死呢
Well, we all have to die of something.
人总有一死嘛
Oh, Niles, I managed to score some reservations tonight at San Gennaro.
Niles 我在圣热内罗酒店预订了今晚的座位
You up for a little Italian?
你打算吃点意大利菜吗
Actually, I'm going out with Maris.
事实上 我要和Maris出去
So I guess you could say I'm up for a little Episcopalian.
所以你可以说我打算吃点主教菜
That's good.
说的不错
Like some sherry? Yes, thank you.
来点雪莉酒吗 好的 谢谢
So, it seems your counseling sessions must be going very well.
看来你们的婚姻咨♥询♥进行得非常好
They are.
确实是
So tonight we thought it would be a kick
所以 我们认为今晚
to recreate our very first date.
重温初次约会应该很有趣
Oh, that's sweet.
真好
Hey, Dad.
嗨 爸爸
In fact, that day, my car was in the shop,
事实上 那天我的车在店里
so I'm here to borrow Dad's car just like I did back then.
所以我和从前一样 来这跟爸爸借车
Just saying that makes me feel so young.
单单这么说就让我感觉年轻不少
"Gee, Dad, can I borrow the car?"
"爸爸 能把你的车借给我吗"
You did that twice on the phone,
你已经在电♥话♥上说过两次了
and I didn't find it cute then.
我没觉得有多可爱
Here you go. Thank you.
给你 谢谢
I just can't picture Maris in Dad's '82 Impala.
我无法想象Maris坐在爸爸82年产的黑斑羚里
Neither could she at first.
她最初也无法想象
I'll never forget the look of wonder on her face
我永远无法忘记她第一次摸乙烯基时
at touching vinyl for the first time.
脸上的惊愕
Ah.
啊
She said it made her feel cheap and dirty.
她说这让她感觉廉价和肮脏
And she liked it.
但她很喜欢
I was her first bad boy.
我是她的第一个坏男孩
Uh-huh.
啊哈
Yes, I remember the way you used to carry her inhaler around
是的 我记得你过去常常把她的吸入器
rolled up in the sleeve of your T-shirt.
裹在你T恤的袖子里随身带着
Well, how about you two?
你俩有时间吗
You guys wanna join me for dinner tonight?
你俩今晚想和我一起吃饭吗
Oh, sorry. Sherry's cooking me dinner tonight.
抱歉 Sherry今晚要给我做饭
And I have a date with Greg.
我要和Greg约会
Greg? I don't believe I've met him yet.
Greg 我觉得我没见过他
I have. He's gorgeous.
我见过 非常帅
Well, he is.
确实帅
Certainly the best-looking man I've ever been out with.
绝对是我约会过最帅的男人
Of course, he doesn't have a thought in that pretty little head of his.
当然 他那漂亮的小脑袋瓜里没什么思想
Oh, this could be the one.
他可能就是我的那个人了
Well, you know, Frasier,
那个 Frasier
maybe I can have Sherry cook for me some other time.
也许我可以让Sherry改天再给我做饭
Oh, no need to put yourself out on my account, Dad.
没必要给你添麻烦 爸爸
Oh, Dad, did you happen to check this message?
爸爸 你听这条留言了吗
No, I don't touch that thing.
没有 我从不碰那东西
Hi, it's Laura.
嗨 我是Laura
We're getting an extra day of rehearsal,
我们要多排练一天
so I'm coming in tonight nstead of tomorrow.
所以 我今晚来 不是明天了
American, flight 11, 10:30.
美国航♥空♥ 11号♥航♥班♥ 10点30
Can't wait.
等不及见你了
Bye.
再见
Great news. Laura's in town.
好消息 Laura来城里了
Who's Laura?
谁是Laura
Stranger who called my machine by mistake.
打错电♥话♥的陌生人
Here it is, table for two, Dr. Frasier Crane. Ah.
找到了 两位 Frasier Crane医生 啊
From the radio, yes? Yes.
电台那位 是吗 是的
Oh, you know, actually my date cancelled,
你看 我的约会其实取消了
so it'll just be me.
只有我了
I see, sir.
我懂了 先生
Table for one.
一位
Well, there is no need to lower your voice.
没必要降低你的声调
I'm not ashamed to dine alone.
我并不为自己吃晚饭而难为情
Perhaps, as a man of some celebrity,
也许 作为一个有点名气的男人
I can serve as a symbol to others who
我象征了那些
might otherwise be afraid to do so.
害怕这样做的人
I mean, really, in some cases
说真的 有时候
it's actually preferable to sit and dine alone
自己吃晚饭
rather than listen to someone too much in love with his own voice
总好过听某些过分热爱自己的声音的人
prattle on endlessly.
无止境地胡扯
Well, you've convinced me, sir.
你说服了我 先生
I'll see if your table's ready.
我去看一下桌子是否准备好了
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表