but never for more than two seconds.
但也就是两秒钟的事
And don't talk to me about football players
你别分辩说橄榄球员
patting people's butts and everything
还摸对手的屁♥股♥什么的呢
because that's different. That's sports.
那不一样 那是体育运动
That's like war. Now, good night, son.
就跟战场一样 晚安 儿子
Dad!
老爸
If you wanna tell me something,
你要是有什么话想说
write it on a Post-it,
就写张便条
and stick it on the fridge.
贴冰箱上吧
Look, I really want to talk about this.
我真的很想跟你谈谈这件事
I've exhausted every other possibile interpretation of this dream.
我用各种方式解读这个梦 可都不对劲
Is it possible my subconscious is trying to tell me
会不会是我的潜意识在告诉我
something about my sexuality?
我真实的性取向呢
Oh, that's ridiculous!
别说傻话了
Is it?
是傻话吗
I was sensitive as a child.
我从小就是个敏感的孩子
I didn't go in for sports.
不爱运动
God, it's every cliche In the book.
这简直是书上的典型例子
Surely it must have occurred to you at some point.
你肯定也怀疑过吧
You refused to take me to see West Side Story on my 8th birthday.
我八岁生日时 你拒绝带我去看<西区故事>
Well, because of the gangs.
那讲的是小混混的故事
That's scary for kids.
对小孩影响不好
Even gangs that dance?
即使是唱歌♥跳舞的小混混
Especially gangs that dance.
尤其是唱歌♥跳舞的小混混
All right, yeah, okay. Yeah, I thought about it,
好吧 我承认 我是怀疑过
but, no, Frasier, no. I don't believe that.
可是 Frasier 我并不相信
And you know why?
你知道为什么吗
Because you would've known by now.
因为如果是这样的 你早就会知道了
Your unconscious or whatever the hell you call it
你的潜意识 随便你怎么叫它吧
could no more have kept its yap shut than the rest of you.
也一定像你一样爱絮叨
I suppose you're right. Yeah.
我想你说得有道理 是吧
Now, come on, it's after 3.
行了 都三点多了
You're gonna be worn out before the show tomorrow.
再不休息 你明天录节目之前就得累趴下
What a tragedy that would be.
那才好呢
Now what're you complaining about?
你又抱怨什么
Oh, no, just...
不是 只是
I haven't had any really interesting calls lately.
最近都没什么有价值的来电了
I'm beginning to question whether I'm bored with psychiatry.
我都觉得快对心理学厌倦了
You'd never know it the way
这我倒看不出来
you got your nose stuck in all those books.
你天天恨不得趴到书堆里
That's true.
那倒是
The one saving grace about this dream
要是这梦有什么好处
is it's given me a chance to flex my analytical muscle a bit.
就是它给我个机会好好动动脑子
So maybe it wasn't so bad after all.
所以总的来说也不是坏事
Wait a minute.
等等
Could that be what this has been all about?
难道这才是这个梦的真正意义
I've been so intellectually unchallenged lately by my show
我最近的节目都没什么挑战性
that my mind had to create a dream that defies interpretation
所以大脑就创造出一个需要解释的梦境
just to give me a challenge?
就是为了给我出个难题
I don't know, keep talking.
我不知道 但你接着说
You're making me sleepy.
我听一听就困了
Dad, no, that's got to be it!
老爸 这绝对是这梦的意义
My show hasn't provided me
我的节目最近没有一个
with a single patient worthy of my skills.
病人需要用到我的专业技能
And I had to invent one myself. Me.
所以我得创造一个 那就是我自己
Oh, God, what a relief.
天哪 这下我放心了
At last, finally, to bed.
总算能去睡觉了
Dad, you witnessed an epiphany.
老爸 你见证了一个顿悟啊
Yeah, God, I gotta get you to put this on tape.
可不 我得给你录下来
Well, off we go.
走吧
To sleep, perchance not to dream.
去睡觉 希望别再做梦了
Come in.
请进
Dr. Crane? Dr. Sigmund Freud.
Crane医生吗 我是Freud博士
My goodness, this is quite an honor.
我的七舅老爷 这可是天大的荣幸
The honor is all mine.
是我的荣幸才对
I gave you a complex psychological problem,
我给你出了个极其困难的心理问题
and you solved it.
而你成功解决了
Wow, thank you very much
您过奖了
You're a brilliant psychiatrist.
你是个出色的心理学家
Oh, that's very flattering,
您太夸奖我了
but there are so many things I'd like to ask you.
我还有很多事想向您请教
In good time, my boy, in good time.
我们有的是时间 孩子
Right now we have more important matters.
现在 我们有更重要的事要办
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表