Uh, you know. I, uh. I uh...
呃 那个 我
I'll help.
去帮他
I knew you'd panic.
我就知道你会紧张
Well, I'm sorry. This is still a little new for me.
不好意思 我还不太适应
And besides, those two are coming on to us.
那两位很主动啊
You know, they are very attractive. I know.
她们很有魅力 我也觉得
Maybe we should ask them out.
我们应该约她们出去
On a date? We just met.
去约会 可我们才刚认识
Good point, Niles.
说得对 Niles
Perhaps we should go out with them a few more times
或许我们应该跟她们多出去几次
before we ask them on a date.
再约她们出去约会
I just mean it seems a little rash.
我只是觉得有点太快了
Well, that's exactly why we should do it.
这就是为什么我们要这么做
We're being spontaneous today. It will do us good.
让一切顺其自然 这样有好处的
I am enjoying this, and...
我很享受这个 然后
All right, I'll do it. Oh, but wait!
好 就这么做 但是等一下
We're making an assumption here.
我们做个假设
We could both be interested in the same woman.
如果我们对同一个女人感兴趣怎么办
Good Lord, I hadn't thought of that.
天啊 我还没想到
All right, I'll declare...
好吧 我先声明
...I'm interested in Beth.
我对Beth有兴趣
Good, good. We really dodged a bullet there.
很好 那就逃过一劫了
Oh, which one's Beth? Oh, it's this one here.
呃 哪个是Beth 靠这边这个
Great! Okay.
太好了 好嘞
And here we are. Yeah.
这就到啦 是啊
Oh, Frasier, what a great apartment.
Frasier 这公♥寓♥真不错
Well, it's just a little something I threw together.
我只是随便摆了几样东西而已
You know, an objet here, an antique there.
这一个东西 那一个古董
And there's the chair.
这还有这种椅子
Wow, he wasn't kidding.
看来随便摆放东西是真的
Oh, hi! Dad.
你好 爸
Dad, meet Beth Armstrong and Laura Paris.
爸 这是Beth Armstrong和Laura Paris
Martin Crane. How are you?
Martin Crane 你们好吗
Please have a seat. Sit down. Yeah.
快请坐下 请坐
So you've been out on a double date, huh?
你们一起去了四人约会哈
Well, sort of.
差不多吧
We met this afternoon, and the next thing we knew,
我们今天下午认识的 然后
your sons were taking us out to dinner
你的儿子就带我们去吃晚饭
and then to the Seattle Rep.
然后去了西雅图话剧院
What'd you see?
你们看了什么
The Man Who Came to Dinner.
<来蹭饭的人>
It's about a bad-tempered invalid
是个关于一个坏脾气的病号♥
that moves into these people's house
搬到别人家里
and just drives them crazy.
把人搞崩溃的故事
Comedy? I used to think so.
是喜剧吗 我之前觉得是
Well, Mr. Smart-Aleck,
自作聪明先生
as a matter of fact, I was just about to do a favor for you.
事实上 我正想给你做点好事
Sherry and I can't make it to the mountains this weekend,
我和Sherry这周去不了山上了
and the cabin's already paid for.
但是小屋的钱已经付了
I thought maybe you'd like to use it.
我想你可能想去
Oh, thank you, Dad.
谢谢 爸
But Laura and I have plans to go to the symphony.
但是我和Laura计划要去听交响乐
How about you, Niles?
那你呢 Niles
Beth and I are attending an art opening.
我和Beth要去个艺术开幕式
Well, if you hear of anybody...
好吧 如果你们知道谁想去
Nice meeting you, ladies.
很高兴见到你们 女士们
I'm really glad the boys brought you over.
很高兴他们把你们带过来
And it's been a long time since I said that and meant it.
我已经很长时间没真心说过这句话了
Well, Dad wasn't really thrilled with the women we married.
我爸不是很喜欢跟我们之前的结婚对象
Yes. Fortunately, my taste has improved a lot since then.
是的 不过很幸运 我的品味提升了很多
I think your taste is fabulous.
我认为你特有品味
I'm referring to the brandy, of course.
当然我是指白兰地
Velvety texture, great body.
天鹅绒般的内涵 滋味醇厚
I'm not.
我说的可不是白兰地
Well, in honor of what happened today, a toast.
为了庆祝今天发生的事情 举杯
To winging it.
敬顺其自然的发展
What greater thrill is there than going down an unknown path,
在一条未知的路上走是多么令人激动
not quite sure where it will lead.
不确定它指向何处
Just enjoying the way that path wends and
享受向前的感觉
and, and, uh...
还有 还有
And what it looks like and, and where it goes off to,
还有它的长相和指向去哪
Perhaps you should have left a trail of bread crumbs
或许你在举杯前
before you started down that toast.
该留下面包屑当线索
You know, Frasier, I hate to see you miss a weekend in the country
Frasier 我不想你因为和我去听交响乐
just to take me to the symphony.
错过去乡村过周末的机会
We can go next week.
我们可以下周去
Wait a minute. I have a thought.
等一下 我有个主意
Spirit of spontaneity has carried us this far.
顺其自然的力量已经把我们带到那么远了
Why don't we postpone our plans
我们为啥不延迟计划
and all go to the cabin together this weekend.
这周末一起去那个小屋呢
I'd love that. Sounds like fun.
好啊 听起来很有趣
Well, then, it's settled.
就这么决定了
Saturday morning we ride the high country.
星期六一早我们向乡村出发
Say, you two have been here five minutes,
你们才到这五分钟
you haven't seen Frasier's kitchen yet.
还没看到Frasier的厨房♥呢
There's really nothing special--
那真没什么特别的
Let's let the professionals judge that.
让专业人士点评吧
I am kind of curious to take a peek.
我有点好奇 去偷看下
Well, peek away. Peek away.
偷看去吧
Yes, someday, when you speak of his faux-granite countertops,
如果有一天你要谈到他的人造花岗岩台面
and you will,
我觉得你一定会的
be kind.
嘴下留情吧
You are so funny.
你真有趣
What's going on?
怎么回事
Well, things are going rather fast.
事情发展得有点快
Just going out this evening was a big step,
约会已经是很大一步了
but something that involves packing a suitcase,
如果牵扯到打包行李
and given my situation, I can't--
从我的情况来看 我不能
Niles.
Niles
When are you gonna stop letting Maris be an anchor in your social life?
你什么时候才能把Maris当锚一样抛掉
That's the most tortured metaphor you've come up with.
这是你说过的最扭曲的比喻了
Maris, an anchor? Oh, please, Niles.
Maris 一个锚 拜托 Niles
Well, the woman is light weight, for God's sake.
那个女人很轻的 老天
Oh, just stop it. You're changing the subject.
停 你跑题了
This afternoon, for the first time in your life,
今天下午 在你生命中第一次
a perfectly lovely woman whom you don't even know
一个可爱的陌生女人
has agreed to go away with you on a weekend.
同意跟你一起去过周末
Isn't that exactly the kind of scenario you've always dreamed of?
这不是你一直梦寐以求的场景么
Yes.
是的
And if you pass it up, won't you regret it?
如果你错过了 不会后悔么
Yes.
会的
Well, then, for once in your timid, risk-free life,
就这一次 在你胆小的零风险生活中
don't you think it's time you grabbed for that brass ring?
你不觉得是时候抓住机会了么
It's a great kitchen, Frasier.
Frasier 厨房♥真不错
You guys feel like firing up the cappuccino maker?
你们要打开卡布奇诺机了吗
Yes!
是的
Of course, if I have that much caffeine at this hour, it'll probably be--
不过 如果我这个点摄取太多咖♥啡♥因♥ 就会
Yes!
当然
Ah, there we are.
我们到了
After you, ladies.
女士优先
Oh, this place is perfect.
这地方真是完美
And don't you just love this air?
你不喜欢这的空气么
Oh, I am going to sleep like a baby.
我会睡得像个小孩一样
Me too.
我也是
Jeez, I hope you two don't mind roughing it.
希望你们不要在意条件简陋
There's no radio or television.
既没有电视也没收音机
Well, I guess we'll just have to make our own entertainment.
我们可能要自己创造娱乐活动了
We should be able to manage that.
我们可以的
Come on, let's go look around outside.
我们去外面瞧瞧
We'll start the fire, and we'll be right out.
我们要开始点火了 然后就出去
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表