That would be wrong.
那才是不对的
I want them back.
还给我
I refuse to squint through Pagliacci
我不要再眯着眼看<小丑>
while you're trying to watch The Magic Flute.
当你在欣赏<魔笛>的时候
Dr. Crane, I need your opinion on this outfit.
Crane医生 帮我看看这套衣服吧
I wanted something that sent no romantic signals whatsoever.
我想穿得不给他任何浪漫的幻想
Well, short of a cactus corsage,
除了缺朵仙人掌花
I think you've captured it.
我觉得你的目的已经达到了
You know, Daphne, it's been five years.
Daphne 已经五年了
That's an awfully long time to carry a torch.
单相思这么久不容易
Maybe he just wants to say hello.
也许他就是想来打个招呼呢
Oh, I certainly hope so.
我倒是希望如此
The thought of having to reject the poor thing again
一想到要再次拒绝这个可人儿
is more than I can bear.
我的心就拔凉拔凉的
Oh, dear. It's him.
天哪 他来了
Anything between me teeth? No.
我牙缝里有东西吗 没有
Do we have any spinach in the fridge?
冰箱里还有菠菜能让我贴牙上吗
Just answer the door.
快去开门
Oh, Dr. Crane. I was afraid you were Clive.
Crane医生 我还怕是Clive到了呢
Clive?
哪个Clive
Oh, Clive.
哦 Clive呀
Oh, was that tonight?
噢 他今晚来吗
Oh, well, don't I feel silly
我怎么忘了
bringing over this thousand-piece jigsaw puzzle.
还想着拿拼图过来玩呢
Niles, I'm sure that Daphne doesn't want us horning in on her reunion.
Niles Daphne应该不想咱俩在这儿碍事了
We're going to dinner.
咱们出去吃饭吧
Well, can we order in?
咱们还是叫外卖♥♥吧
I've already assembled one kitten and two yarn balls.
我已经拼好一只小猫和两个毛线球了
I'm getting my jacket.
我去拿外套了
Niles, for God's sake, will you give them some privacy.
Niles 我的老天 你避开点不行吗
Hello. Hello.
你好吗 你好吗
Look at you. You look wonderful.
看看你 还是那么美
Oh, go on! No, no, I mean it.
接着夸 不 我是认真的
Very pretty and warm.
你还是那么漂亮 穿得很 暖和
So...
那么
So...
那么
Oh, God. What?
天哪 怎么了
I've gotten a spot of axle grease on your sweater.
我手上的车轴油蹭你毛衣上了
Oh, no, it's all right, really.
没事 真的
It's just a ratty old thing.
也不是什么新衣服
Please, come in.
快请进
Same old Clive, I see. I suppose so.
看来你还是那个老样子 差不多吧
So, what brings you to Seattle?
你怎么到西雅图来了
My undying love for you.
我对你未熄的爱火指引我来的
Oh, damn! I meant to lead up to that. Sorry.
该死 我没想这么直不愣登的 抱歉
No, it's all right. Just a bit... Abrupt.
没什么 就是有点 突然
No "How are you,"
也不说句 "你过得怎么样"
No "Nice place you have here."
或“你家真漂亮”
By the way, it is lovely.
对了 你家真漂亮
Is that the Space Needle?
那是太空针塔吗
Clive. Big.
Clive 真大
Anyway, I remembered what you told me five years ago,
总之吧 我记得你五年前对我说的
and I thought my feelings might change.
我以为我的爱会随时间消逝
Five years is a long time, but--
五年很长 但
Oh, Clive. I've...
Clive 我已经
No, no, let me finish.
别 别 让我说完
My feelings for you haven't changed.
我还一直爱着你
I think about you every day, every night.
我每天每夜都想着你
And there comes a time in every man's life
每个男人一生中总有一次
when he's gotta summon the courage
得鼓起勇气
to look a woman in the eye and say--
看着心爱♥女♥人♥的眼睛说
Cheese Nips?
吃芝士片吗
I'm sorry. Is this a bad moment?
抱歉 我是不是来的不是时候
Well, actually, I was... No, no, not at all.
我正在 不 不会
Well, this is my very dear old friend, Clive Roddy.
这是我的老朋友 Clive Roddy
Clive, I'd like you to meet Dr. Niles Crane...
Clive 这是Niles Crane医生
...my husband.
我丈夫
Your husband? Oh, yes.
你丈夫 是的
Six months next week.
下周就结婚半年了
Well, congratulations.
恭喜你们
You're a very lucky man.
你真幸运
Six months?
半年
You two are practically newlyweds.
那还算是新婚
Yes, we're still at that honeymoon stage.
我们还在蜜月期
It's sickening, really.
腻歪得不得了
Revolting.
鸡皮疙瘩掉一地
Positively stomach-turning.
腻歪到让人反胃
Darling!
亲爱的
Well, I should be going. No!
我该走了 别
I mean...
我是说
...we're so enjoying having you here.
你来了我们都很高兴
I did promise you a drink.
我答应跟你喝一杯的
Oh, well, I suppose I could stay for a beer.
好吧 那我就留下来喝杯啤酒
Oh, good.
太好了
Darling, would you give me a hand in the kitchen, please?
亲爱的 你来厨房♥帮我一下吧
Certainly, my angel.
马上来 天使
Dr. Crane, I'm so sorry.
Crane医生 我很抱歉
It seemed the kindest way to let him down.
这是我能想到最委婉的拒绝了
I didn't mean to put you in such an awkward position.
我没想让你尴尬的
When it comes to you, no position is too awkward.
为了你 多尴尬我也愿意
Oh, hello. You must be Clive.
你好啊 你一定是Clive
Yeah. And you're...? Dr. Frasier Crane.
是的 您是 Frasier Crane医生
Oh, Niles' brother.
Niles的哥哥
Yes. You've met Niles?
没错 你见过Niles了
Just now.
刚认识
Though I used to know his wife quite well.
不过我跟他太太很熟
Really, you know his wife?
真的假的 你认识他太太
She's one of a kind, that one.
她真是独一无二的
Isn't she?
可不
Certainly can light up a room.
简直蓬荜生辉
Oh, yes. Usually by leaving it.
是啊 她一离开 屋子就光明了
Frasier! Clive!
Frasier Clive
I see you've met my husband's brother.
你见过我丈夫的哥哥啦
Yeah. I'm not intruding on some family occasion, am I?
我没打扰你们的家庭聚会吧
Oh, no, not at all.
没有 没有
Frasier lives here. I mean, temporarily.
Frasier住这儿 暂时的
You see, he's... He's had a spat with his wife.
他 他 他正和他太太闹别扭呢
Maris.
他太太芳名Maris
Sorry to hear that.
真遗憾
Yes, me too.
我也挺遗憾的
You know, Daphne, I'm parched.
Daphne 我渴极了
Could you show me again where we keep the wine?
你能不能来帮我找瓶酒
Of course. Could you spare me a minute?
没问题 我失陪一会儿
Oh, wait. You have to pay the love toll.
等等 你得交放行费
Too much. Here's your change.
给太多了 给你找零
Can you stay for dinner?
你能留下来吃晚餐吗
I told you to be honest,
我叫你诚实以待
but did you listen? No.
你听我的了吗 没有
No, instead, you subject us to this ridiculous charade.
相反 你给我整了这么荒谬的一出
Just play along, please.
就帮帮忙吧 求你了
I swear, one drink and he's out the door.
我发誓 喝完这杯他就走了
He's staying for dinner. What?
他要留下来吃晚饭 什么
Well, how did that happen?
怎么回事
He just sort of invited himself.
他不请自留了
Pretty damn cheeky, if you ask me.
要我说 他脸皮够厚的
Dear God.
老天爷
Obviously he has hopes of winning you back.
看这情形 他是想重新赢回你的心
We must keep these displays of affection
咱们秀恩爱必须得真情实感了
as realistic as possible.
越真越好
What will I serve?
吃什么呀
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表