She's never gonna go for it in a million years.
她再过一万年也不会答应的
Stop it. Stop it.
打住 打住
Some day you'll look back on this as the stupidest and most idiotic--
某天你再回顾起来这简直是最傻最
I said stop it, Dad.
我说打住 爸
Morning, Dr. Crane. Hello, Daphne.
早 Crane医生 嗨 Daphne
Oh, don't you look nice.
你看起来真精神
Hello?
喂
Yes, Rodney. Well, I'm so glad you called.
是我 Rodney 真高兴你打电♥话♥来了
Well, yes, I enjoyed meeting you too.
对啊 我昨晚也很愉快
Uh-huh.
嗯
Well, that would be lovely. I'll see you around 4 then. Bye.
那很好 没问题 我们四点见 拜
Rodney? Yes. You won't believe this.
Rodney 对啊 说出来你们都不会相信的
Last night, Roz insisted on
昨晚 Roz坚持要带我
taking me to this bar she calls the Sure Thing.
去一个她叫做板上钉钉的酒吧
How flattering. They've named a bar after her.
这么牛啊 用她的别名命名了一个酒吧
Well, she said whenever she takes a friend there,
她说不论什么时候她带朋友去那
they always end up meeting someone.
他们都会遇见意中人的
Well, I wasn't there ten minutes when she spun my barstool around
在那不到十分钟 她转过我的椅子
and I was face-to-face with this nice-looking man.
我就跟这个帅哥面对面了
Rodney? Right.
Rodney 对
I suppose it's a bit soon for me to be seeing anyone else,
我承认现在就开始约会别人是早了点
but if I wait, he might not be available when I'm ready.
但要是等我准备好了 而他已经跟别人跑了呢
Timing is everything.
时机才是关键
I can't wait to tell Roz.
我要马上告诉Roz
"Give it a day, Niles." I believe that was your brilliant advice.
"再等一天 Niles"何其明智的建议啊
I'm sorry, Niles. I really am. I don't know what to say.
我很抱歉 Niles 真的 我不知道该说什么
Too bad you didn't have that problem last night.
你昨天晚上怎么没这个问题呢
Look, don't let it get you down.
别气馁嘛
I'm not going to. I still have a fallback position.
不会的 我还有备用方案
I'm going to call Roz and have her take me to that bar tonight.
我要让Roz今晚带我去那个酒吧
Niles, really. A singles' bar?
Niles 说真的 单身酒吧
Please, you're not thinking clearly.
算了吧 你都糊涂了吧
It's not exactly your arena, is it?
那不是你的地盘 对不对
Listen, why don't you just give it a day and think it--
对了 要不你等一天 再想想
Here, let me dial that for you.
来 我帮您拨号♥
Well, I'm here.
我来啦
I forgot to gargle, I'm wearing mismatched socks
我忘了漱口,两只袜子还不一样
and I'm so nervous I could wet myself.
而且紧张的快尿了
Well, at least we have your opening line down.
至少你的开场白定下来了
You're going to have to be patient with me, Roz.
你一定要对我有耐心啊 Roz
This isn't exactly my milieu.
这不是我的栖息地啊
Okay, let's make that lesson number one.
好的 我们来上第一课
If you're going to use words like milieu,
如果你要用栖息地这个词
you might as well show up here
最好你嘴上得有个溃疡
with a sore on your lip and a couple of kids.
还得带一群孩子来这儿
Point well taken. Will you sit down and relax?
明白了 坐下放松点好吗
You're gonna be fine. Just a few little rules you need to know.
没事的 记住下面几点就好
First, when you introduce yourself, be as casual as possible.
首先 介绍你自己的时候 越随意越好
Second, you cannot say enough nice things about her hair.
第二 你怎么夸她的头发都不过分
I know that sounds shallow, but it really works.
我知道听起来很肤浅 但是很管用
And third, hang on her every word.
最后 聚精会神地听她说的每一个字
Be fascinated.
表现的很着迷
Now go.
现在 去吧
What do you mean, go? It's time.
什么意思 时间到了
I'm not ready.
我没准备好呢
I've thrown a lot of babies in the water,
我把一群孩子扔进水里
and they've all come up swimming.
他们都游着泳浮上来了
Now go. No, no, I couldn't possibly, not yet.
快去 不 不 我不可能 还没
I have Hello. Hello.
我有 嗨 嗨
Hope I'm not bothering you.
希望我没打扰到你
No, not at all. I'm Adelle. Niles.
不 一点也没 我是Adelle Niles
So, Adelle,
那么 Adelle
is that one L or two? Two.
是一个L还是两个 两个
Really?
真的吗
You're wasting your time. No, I'm not.
你在浪费时间 不 我没有
You're not gonna win.
你赢不了的
It's time he learned what it's like to be stared at all the time.
是时候让它尝尝被人一直盯着是什么滋味了
Bring it on, buster. You got nothing.
出招吧 失败者 你没啥新鲜招数了
You can't touch me. I'm-- Oh!
你不能碰我 哦
It's like his eye turned into
看着看着 他的眼睛就变成
a sorcerer's pinwheels and started spinning.
巫师的风车一样转个不停
Just shake hands and say "Good fight."
快握个手说"友谊第一 比赛第二"
Hey, Dad. How you doing? Niles Come on in.
嘿 爸 感觉咋样 快进来
Dad, this is Adelle Childs, my father, Martin.
爸 这是Adelle Childs 我爸 Martin
Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you. And my brother, Frasier.
见到你很高兴 见到你很高兴 我哥 Frasier
It's so nice to finally meet you. Nice to meet you too.
很高兴终于见到你了 我也是
Are you all right? Your eyes look funny. No, I'm fine, I'm fine.
你还好吧 你眼睛怪怪的 没什么 我没事
Oh, listen, here are your tickets. Thank you.
这是你的票 谢谢
Say, have you got time for a coffee before you go?
对了 你们出发之前一起喝杯咖啡吧
That'd be nice. Splendid.
好呀 太好了
It gives me a chance to debut my Limoges coffee set...
终于有机会让我那独一无二的
A series of six unique cups.
里蒙六件套咖啡杯亮相了
Each one representing a different wife of Henry VIII.
每个杯子代表亨利八世的一位夫人
My antique dealer just
我的古董商刚刚帮我找到了
found an Anne of Cleves to complete the set.
代表克莱沃的安妮的那个 终于凑齐了
He loves to rub it in.
他就爱显摆
I'm still looking for Wilma to complete my juice glass set.
我还在找有威尔玛头像的果汁瓶来凑齐我的收藏呢
I'll lend you a hand. Excuse me.
我来帮你 失陪一下
So, what do you think? She seems very nice.
那 你觉得怎么样 她很不错
She's fabulous.
她太完美了
I know it's only been three dates,
我知道才约会了三次而已
but I feel as though I've been rescued.
但我感觉我被解救了
I no longer worry about becoming one of those pitiful losers
我终于不用担心变成因为离婚而让人同情
embittered by a failed marriage, leading a lonely, pathetic life
的失败者 过着孤独可悲的
of fulfillment and good times.
却满足而又愉快的生活
Shouldn't you make a beeping noise when you back up like that?
你倒带的时候不需要哔一声吗
Well, coffee will be ready in a moment.
咖啡马上就好了
What were you two whispering about?
你俩说什么悄悄话呢
Nothing.
没什么
Just how whenever you think you have your life figured out,
只是不管什么时候你觉得生活就是这样了的时候
something unexpected happens.
总会有惊喜发生
Sorry. Forgot my keys. Hello, all.
对不起 忘了带钥匙 嗨 大家好
Oh, everyone, this is Rodney Banks. Oh.
各位 这是Rodney Banks 哦
Hello.
嗨
Dr. Niles Crane. How do you do?
Niles Crane医生 你好
The pleasure is mine.
我的荣幸
Flu season. Can't be too careful.
流感季节 再注意点也不过分
Oh, this is Dr. Frasier Crane and his father, Martin.
这是Frasier Crane医生和他父亲 Martin
Good to see you. Welcome. Hi, how are you?
很高兴见到你 欢迎 你好
This is Adelle Childs.
这位是Adelle Childs
Hello. Hello.
嗨 嗨
Well, we've just had the most wonderful day at the marina.
我们在码头度过了美好的一天
Oh, you got a boat? Actually, no.
你们坐船了吗 嗯 没有
I have an inner ear curvature
我的内耳曲率让我
that makes me prone to motion sickness.
特别容易眩晕
But there's a charming bistro there that serves the most--
但是那有一个小酒馆有最好的
It's not me. Not me.
不是我的 不是我的
Hello. Oh, I can't talk now, Duke.
嗨 我现在不方便说话 公爵
I'm in the Twilight Zone.
我处在异次元呢
Would you like a coffee?
要喝杯咖啡吗
Oh, yes, that would be lovely. I'll give you a hand, Frasier.
好啊 太好了 我来帮你 Frasier
What the hell was that? What the hell was that?
这他妈怎么回事 这他妈怎么回事
I think we should put a little red mark on the real Niles
我们应该在真Niles身上标记红色
so we can tell them apart.
这样我们就能区分他俩了
Niles must be going nuts.
Niles肯定要疯了
Can I lend you a hand? Oh, no, that's fine, Niles.
要我帮忙吗 不用了 Niles
Oh, but wait, wait a minute. So, what do you think of Rodney?
等下 等等 你觉得Rodney怎么样
Bit of a pretentious fop, wouldn't you say?
就是个自命不凡的公子哥 是不是
He doesn't remind you of anyone? Remind me of anyone?
他没让你想起谁吗 想起谁
So sorry, but about my coffee.
抱歉 但是我刚刚忘说了
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表