Aside from the fact that it eats now and then,
除了那狗偶尔还吃点东西
they're dead ringers.
她们简直是对方的影子
Hello. Hello, Daphne.
你好 你好 Daphne
Hello, all. Niles.
大家好 Niles
I heard Eddie was down,
我听说Eddie不太开心
and I thought a playmate might cheer him up.
我觉得有个小伙伴能让它好过点
So voila!
所以 我们来啦
Well, I appreciate the offer, Niles,
我感激你这么愿意帮忙 Niles
but I already tried it in the park with real dogs,
但我在公园里已经用真狗试过这法子了
and it didn't work.
一点用都没有
Well, you'll change your tune
等你看见我家妞大展身手
when you see my girl turn on her charm.
你就不这么说了
All right, come on, girl.
好了 来吧 妞
And go to Eddie.
去找Eddie
Go to Eddie.
去找Eddie
Okay.
好吧
Do your stuff.
施展绝技
That's it.
对啦
Oh, oh, I can see her magic working already.
哦 我能看出来她的魅力已经生效了
No, girl, come back here.
不 妞儿 回来呀
Girl? Come back here this instant.
妞 你给我马上回来
Okay.
好吧
Oh, Eddie, it's breaking my heart seeing you like this.
Eddie 你这样让我的心都碎成渣渣了呀
How would a nice big batch of Grammy Moon's sugar biscuits sound?
来一大碗Moon奶奶的糖饼干怎么样
Do you believe he can understand a word you're saying?
你还真以为它听得懂呀
Hey, I read somewhere dogs can understand up to 400 words.
尊重点 我听说狗能懂400多个词
Now, a supersmart dog like Eddie probably knows 1,000.
Eddie绝顶聪明 可能听懂一千个
Oh, really, Dad? Yes, really.
哦 是吗 老爸 毫无疑义
Eddie understands a helluva lot more than you give him credit for.
Eddie比你想象得要聪明得多
Yeah, why, just yesterday I said,
是啊 昨天我说
"Eddie, I've lost my keys."
"Eddie 我把钥匙丢了"
And he looked up at me...
然后他看了看我
Eddie. Eddie. Yackety yackety.
Eddie Eddie 噼里啪啦噼里啪啦
Yadda yadda yadda yadda. Eddie. Yadda yadda yadda yadda.
叽里咕噜 叽里咕噜 Eddie 叽里咕噜
Eddie. Eddie. Eddie. Eddie. Eddie.
Eddie Eddie Eddie Eddie Eddie
understanding anything other than the simple fact
除了它的名字 咱们说话对它来说
of his name or a grunt.
就是杂音
Well, the crisis has passed.
好了 危机解除了
She just needed a little rest.
她只是需要休息一下
Fortunately, I remembered to bring her sleep mask.
还好我给它带了眼罩
How's Eddie?
Eddie怎么样
Worse.
更坏了
I'm afraid we're gonna have to call in
我觉得是时候请个
one of those dog psychiatrists.
犬类心理医生来看看了
Dad, you can't be serious.
老爸 你疯了
Well, I'm desperate.
怎么 我没招了
We tried everything else.
我们什么都试过了
A dog psychiatrist?
犬类心理医生
Honestly, Dad, they are the very definition of charlatanism.
老爸 说真的 他们简直是江湖骗术的代言人
You simply cannot apply the principles of human psychology
你怎么能把人类心理学用到
to animal behavior.
动物身上去
Precisely.
正是这个理
Animals operate out of instinct,
动物全凭直觉行事
whereas human beings can reason.
而人类是讲理的
Yes. They can cogitate.
对呀 人类三思而后行
Yes. Therefore, a human being,
是的 所以说人类
through analytical psychotherapy, can...
经过心理分♥析♥ 可以
Dad.
老爸
Dad.
老爸
Dad, yadda yadda...
老爸 叽里咕噜
Well, it's the intrinsic value in, what, Gestalt therapy and...
我觉得是格式塔治疗法的内在价值
Thank you for staying with us through the first commercial break.
广♥告♥之后 欢迎回来
We're talking to Alice,
现在来电的是Alice
who has a case of the blues today.
她今天有点忧郁
In order to help her through it,
为了帮助她
I am relating a story from my own life.
我给她讲了一个我身边的故事
Any questions so far, Alice?
Alice 有什么问题吗
Well, I was wondering,
有 我很好奇
what happened to Roz and the gynecologist?
Roz和那个妇科医生怎么样了
Well, since Frasier did
既然Frasier把
tell the most embarrassing part of the story,
最丢人的都说出去了
something kind of funny did happen.
我就接着说说有趣的部分吧
Oh, my God, you're kidding. You were at Camp Lakeridge too?
不是吧 你也去过湖边高中的露营
What years were you there?
你是哪年去的
Roz. Roz.
Roz Roz
We are trying to help this woman.
我们有位听众需要帮助呢
We don't have time for your pointless tangents.
你跑题都跑姥姥家去了
Anyway, my father finally got his way
言归正传 我们最后还是妥协了
and made an appointment with a dog psychiatrist,
老爸约了一位犬类心理医生来家里
who insisted that the entire household
他坚持说第一次治疗的时候
be present for the first session.
我们全家必须都在
What's keeping this guy?
这人磨蹭什么呐
He should have been here by now.
他早该到了啊
Perhaps he's been detained by his fear-of-fetching group.
也许他被"捡球恐惧症"病人耽搁了吧
All right, now, you two cut it out!
行了 你俩给我闭嘴
Hello, I'm Dr. Arnold Shaw. Hi, doc.
你好 我是Arnold Shaw医生 你好 医生
Marty Crane. Come on in, please.
Marty Crane 请进
This is Daphne Moon
这是Daphne Moon
Hello. and my sons, Frasier and Niles.
你好呀 还有我的儿子 Frasier和Niles
How do you do? And this, of course, is the patient.
你们好 这个 当然了 就是病人
I don't suppose my father told you,
我想我父亲一定没告诉你
but my brother and I happen to be psychiatrists.
我们哥俩碰巧也是心理医生
Oh, how nice.
那多好
I always enjoy being in the company of colleagues.
能遇上同行总是很高兴的
I'm sorry. Did you say "Colleagues" Or "Collies"?
抱歉 你是说"同行"还是"腊肠"
Oh, it's just a joke.
开个玩笑
It's very clever. Very clever.
真机灵啊 真机灵
Well, shall...?
那么 咱们
Shall we begin?
咱们开始吧
Hello, Eddie.
你好 Eddie
I'm Dr. Shaw.
我是Shaw医生
And I'm here to get to know you and help you get better.
我是来了解你 帮助你的
You're very sad, aren't you?
你特别伤心 是不是
It's okay to be sad.
伤心没什么丢人的
Sometimes I'm sad too.
有时候我也伤心
We're gonna spend the next hour
接下来一个小时
trying to figure out why you're sad.
我们来找找你伤心的根源
When you give a dog an hour, you can bill him for seven.
跟狗待一个小时 应该收7小时的钱
I'm sorry. I get the feeling
等一下 我感觉到
that some of us aren't taking this seriously.
有些人对此很不以为然呢
Look, I apologize. This all just seems a bit silly.
对不起哈 但这看起来有点 傻
Oh, really? Silly?
是嘛 有点傻
I'll have you know I just attended the funeral
你可能有兴趣知道
of one Buttons McFarland,
我刚刚参加了一只麦克法兰犬的葬礼
whose owners felt the same way.
它的主人跟你的想法一模一样
Knock it off!
你俩闭嘴
Okay. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
好吧 抱歉 抱歉
First, I'd like to administer a dog personality-profile quiz
首先 我想做一个犬类性格测试
I've developed.
我自己编篡的
My first questions are based on how you think Eddie might behave
最开头的问题是 如果Eddie是个人
if he were a human being.
他会是个怎样的人
Oh, boy.
哦 老天爷
It's not a joke. This is very serious.
严肃点 这不是开玩笑
If human Eddie were planning a dinner party,
要是Eddie其人要举♥行♥晚宴
what might he serve?
他会给客人们提供什么食物呢
I'd say meat loaf. But not the plain kind.
我觉得是肉卷 不过不是平常的那种
The one with that fancy
是那种高大上的
tomato-soup glaze on top.
上面还有西红柿蛋浆的
Might be a bit underdone, though.
不过估计没做熟
He has trouble reaching the knobs on the stove.
他都够不着炉子上的开关
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表