Gee, I wonder why your mind went there.
天 是什么让你想到这了呢
Not this again, Roz. Of course. She was next to me.
你又来了 Roz 当然了 她就站在我旁边
I hate these pants.
我讨厌这条裤子
I look like the Liberty Bell. The Liberty Bell
我看起来像自♥由♥钟 自♥由♥钟
Afternoon, Mr. Crane. Hello.
下午好 Crane先生 嗨
I've got the mail. Oh, thanks.
我把信拿回来了 谢谢
You wanna just put it on the table there?
要不你先放桌上
Is this for me?
这是给我的吗
You know anybody else
你觉得这里还有别人
around here who uses eucalyptus bubble bath?
用桉树浴液泡澡吗
Well, your son occasionally likes Oh, never mind.
你儿子有时候也 别提他
This is lovely. Well, I'm glad you like it,
真是太好了 很高兴你喜欢它
because I picked it all out myself.
全是我自己挑的
You know, I got you your fancy soaps, and your moisturizers,
我给你买♥♥了你爱的高大上香皂 还有乳液
and this rock thing that scrapes
还有这些粗石头
all the dead skin off the bottom of your feet.
可以替你去掉脚底的死皮
Well, if you're gonna nap on the couch, wear slippers.
要不下次你在沙发上睡觉的时候还是穿个拖鞋吧
Still, Mr. Crane, you really overdid it. No, I didn't.
你真是太客气了 Crane先生 不会啊
I don't know if I can accept this. Why not?
我觉得我不应该收下 为什么不
Because you spent far too much.
因为你买♥♥太多了
All right. Well, then, I'll take a couple of things back.
好吧 那 我拿点回来
Wait, not that one.
等下 这个不行
Daphne, would you please just take the damn basket?
Daphne 你就不能干脆点 把这破篮子收下啊
What are you getting so cross about?
你这么火大干嘛啊
You can give me a gift, but I'm not allowed to give you one back?
你给我一个礼物 我就不能给你一个
Oh, so that's the only reason you gave me this?
哦 所以这就是你送我这些的原因
Yeah, that's the way it works.
对啊 这种事不都是这样的吗
Where I come from, you don't give someone a gift
在我们那儿 你不能因为迫不得已
because you have to. Here, take your silly basket.
而送别人礼物 给 把你的蠢篮子拿回去
All right, fine. Well, then,
好啊 行 那么
you can take your crappy old cardigan back too.
你也把你的破针织衫拿回去
Why? I don't know why you gave it to me in the first place.
为什么啊 我不知道你到底为什么送我
Because I like you. Well, I like you.
因为我喜欢你啊 我也喜欢你
Then why can't you just accept my gift and be happy?
那你为什么就不能开心点收下礼物
I am happy. I love that cardigan. And I love my damn basket.
我开心 我喜欢它 我也喜欢那个礼包
What is all this? Oh we're just exchanging our damn gifts.
这是怎么了 我们在交换该死的礼物呢
Well, here.
好了 给你
Here. Thanks.
给你 谢了
Thank you.
谢谢
Good Lord.
老天爷
It's like Christmas morning in the Gambino household.
简直跟圣诞节早晨的甘比诺家一样
By the way, Niles called
对了 Niles在你洗澡的时候
while you were in the shower to remind you
打电♥话♥来提醒你
about the squash tomorrow.
别忘了明天打壁球
That's strange. We just made that date this morning.
奇怪 我们早晨才约的啊 他肯定是
He is really champing at the bit to get an answer to that question.
抓住一切机会问我那问题的答案
What question?
什么问题
Oh, he asked me if I thought
哦 他问我我觉得
he and Maris were meant to be together.
他和Maris是不是命中注定要在一起
Well, if you ask me, you should keep your bazoo shut.
要我说的话 你该闭上你的大嘴巴
You're always getting in trouble opening that big bazoo of yours.
因为那张大嘴 你可是惹了不少麻烦
How wonderful, Dad. We found
真棒 爸 我们继腚和贱之后
a new word to strike from your vocabulary,
又从你的字典里
along with patootie and bupkis.
挖到了一个新词呢
You're gonna answer him, aren't you?
你会回答他的对不对
I think I have to. But listen, I'm just gonna play it safe.
我不得不回答啊 我决定保险起见
Tell him yes. He's gonna do what he wants to anyway.
告诉他是的 反正他会做他想做的
I don't know. He takes your opinion pretty damn seriously.
不一定 他对你的意见非常地看重
Well, when we were younger, there was a certain sway
小时候 他确实是比较
I had over him, but--
听我的 但是
Oh god, do you remember that time back in prep school
哈 天呐 你记得我俩
when he was gonna try out
在预科学校的时候
for the track team? I convinced him all the really cool kids
他想加入田径队 我劝他说
were gonna join the Madrigal Society?
真正拉风的孩子都加入牧歌♥小组了
I'm not just talking about school. I mean, he's always coming to you
我觉得不只是学校的事 他也会经常会就
for career decisions too. Where to do his residency,
工作的事咨♥询♥你的意见 在哪里实习
where to set up his practice.
在哪里行医
Perhaps I have underestimated my influence.
也许我的确低估了我对他的影响
You know, frankly, my opinion could be
坦白说 我的意见可能是
the single most important factor in his making this decision.
他做这个决定最重要的因素
I don't know if I'd go as far as that. Please, Dad.
我觉得不至于那么夸张 爸
You don't know what it's like to have your opinion matter.
你不知道被别人倚重的感觉
Niles depends on me. He deserves my true and honest answer.
Niles依赖我 他应该得到我诚实的答案
And what is that? Well...
那答案是什么呢 嗯
Maris has always been spoiled and selfish
Maris被惯坏了而且很自私
and led him around by the nose.
还常对他颐指气使
I'd have to say my answer would be no.
我不得不说我的答案是不
Thank you, Dad. I've changed my answer from a yes to a no.
谢了 爸 我的答案从是变成了不
There you go.
这才对嘛
On the other hand... I knew it.
但是话说回来 我就知道
Well, no, you know, there are a lot of other factors here, Dad.
不是 这里面有很多因素 都得考虑到了 爸
Niles does love Maris.
Niles爱Maris
She has agreed to go into therapy, and Niles swears
她同意参加夫妻治疗 Niles发誓
that she's a changed person. I--
她已经变了 我
I don't know. I guess if I really wanna know what's going on
我不确定 我猜如果我想知道Maris到底
in Maris' mind, I've got to ask her myself.
是怎么想的话 我得亲自去问她
You agree with that, don't you, Dad? Oh, yeah, sure.
你说是不是 爸 是啊 当然了
Well, I've got a couple hours before my date.
约会前我还有几小时空余时间
So if I really wanna know what Maris is thinking,
要是我真想知道Maris怎么想的
I will go directly to the source.
我就要直入虎穴
Are you ready to order? Well, not quite yet.
可以点了吗 还不行
I'm still waiting on someone. Oh, there she is now.
我还在等人 哦 她来了
Marta.
Marta
Marta, I can't tell you how nice it is to see you again.
Marta 能再见到你真是太好了
My pleasure. And this coffee is too, too divine.
我很荣幸 这个咖啡真是太 太美味了
I see your English lessons with Maris are progressing nicely.
看来你跟Maris学英语学得很好嘛
Yes. She teaching me many words.
是啊 她教了我很多词
That coat is so declassé.
那件衣服真是太贻笑大方了
Listen, Marta, I'm gonna come right to my point.
听着Marta 我就直说了
Dr. Crane and Maris-- Missy Crane.
Crane医生和Maris Crane夫人
have been seeing a couples' therapist lately,
最近参加了几次心理治疗
and I understand it's going very well.
我知道治疗很顺利
Therapy helping Missy Crane a lot.
这个治疗帮助Crane夫人改变了很多
Really? So you would say that she's a changed person?
真的吗 所以你是说她真的变了
Si, si. Missy Crane very different, nicer to everyone.
对 对 Crane夫人很不一样了 对人很好
And this time no happy pills.
而且都不用快乐药丸了
For my birthday, she gave me beautiful Chanel makeup bag.
我生日她送了我一个香奈儿化妆包
It's a knockoff, but it's big.
虽然是山寨货 但是可大了
Oh, all right then, this is my question:
哦 不错啊 那么我的问题是
If Dr. Crane and Mrs. Crane were to get back together again,
如果Crane先生和夫人重新在一起
do you...?
你觉得
Do you think that Mrs. Crane would treat Dr. Crane better?
你觉得Crane夫人会对先生好吗
Oh, yes. Please ask Dr. Crane to come home.
会啊 请Crane先生回家来吧
Marta, you've been most helpful.
Marta 你真是帮我大忙了
You know, lately, I've been wondering
最近 我都在想
if Niles and Maris ought to be together.
Niles和Maris是不是该和好
And now, thanks to you,
现在 谢谢你
I know that the answer to that question is yes.
我知道那个问题的答案是是的
What? Did I say something funny?
怎么了 我说什么好笑的了吗
No, my beeper on vibrate. It tickle me.
不是的 我的传呼机震动 很痒
Sorry. I have to go. Missy Crane need me.
抱歉 我得走了 Crane夫人需要我
Oh, that's all right. I understand. Thanks for cafe.
好吧 我理解 谢谢你的咖啡
Call me. Mean it.
给我打电♥话♥ 我说真的
Well, there is a limit.
天 我不至于那么饥渴吧
Hey. Oh, Daphne.
嘿 嘿 Daphne
Was that Mrs. Crane's Marta who was just leaving?
刚走的那个是Maris家的Marta吗
It was. We were just sharing a coffee.
是她 我们一起喝了杯咖啡
Marta helped allay my fears
Marta解除了我关于Niles
about Niles and Maris getting back together.
和Maris要不要和好的担心
Yes, I think she'd be glad to see Dr.
是啊 我想她也希望看到Crane医生
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表