I neglected to mention that I like my milk steamed.
我的咖啡要加煮过的牛奶
But just a dollop of foam, such as might give the effect
再来一点泡沫 就像一块卷积云
of a cumulus cloud reflected in a still pond.
倒映在静止的湖面上一样
Consider it done.
明白了
I want to kill myself.
我简直不想活了
Come on, Niles, it's funny.
别啊 Niles 多搞笑
No, it's not remotely funny.
不 这根本不好笑
Frasier talked me out of
Frasier打消了我对Daphne告白念头的那晚
approaching Daphne the night she fell for that man.
她就跌进了那个男的的怀抱
You can't possibly be mad at me.
你不能对我发脾气
No, no, Frasier, I'm grateful. Come here.
不 不会 Frasier 我很感激 你过来
Let me show you how grateful I am. Niles, calm down.
让我告诉你我多感激你 Niles 淡定
Isn't Rodney just great? Oh, yeah, nice guy. Good man.
Rodney是不是很棒 小伙不错 人挺好
You know, I think it was the moment
我觉得在我跟Joe分手的那个瞬间
I broke up with Joe when I heard a voice say,
我听到了一个声音对我说
"Daphne, it's time you went for a completely new type of man."
"Daphne 是时候去找个不同的男人了"
You're a dead man. I'll serve our guests their coffee.
你死定了 我去给客人端咖啡了
Here we are. Coffee.
咖啡来啦
Milk's on its way. Niles is still steaming.
牛奶快好了 Niles在煮
Sugar? Nothing on earth smells
要糖吗 再没有比现煮咖啡
quite so heavenly as a freshly brewed cup of coffee.
更新鲜更美的味道了
Well, perhaps one thing does.
除了这个
Oh, stop that.
哦 别闹了
He loves to smell my hair.
他特别喜欢闻我的头发
Anne Boleyn?
安·波林碎了
Catherine of Aragon.
阿♥拉♥贡的凯瑟琳
Oh, for heaven's sake, Niles.
看在老天的分上 Niles
You don't take my calls, you ignore me.
你不接我电♥话♥ 不理我
For God's sake, it's the behavior of a pouting adolescent.
天呐 这根本就是小孩耍脾气
Are you quite finished now?
你气完了没有
You put gum on my chair, didn't you?
你在我凳子上放口香糖了 是吗
Yep.
正是
Niles, listen.
Niles 听着
I am terribly sorry if I steered you wrong.
我非常抱歉给你支错招了
But just think about it, you know.
但是你想一想就会明白
You do have a wonderful new woman in your life now, don't you?
你因此认识了一个很棒的女人 对不对
Yes, I suppose I do.
嗯 算是吧
And Adelle does make you very happy, doesn't she?
Adelle让你很开心 是不是
Yes. Yes, she does.
是 是的 她让我很开心
Well, then if you've ever
那么就算我以前的建议都不对
taken any of my advice before, take this.
这次就听我的吧
Adelle could very well be the path to your happiness.
Adelle会带给你幸福的
But let's just say I'm wrong.
就当我刚刚是瞎说吧
But you're not wrong. Adelle is a wonderful, affectionate woman.
你没错 Adelle是很好很深情的女人
She's clearly drawn to a man of my type.
我这种男人就是她的菜
Just thinking about her lifts my spirits. Frasier, thank you.
一想到她就让我精神振奋 Frasier 谢谢
Niles, look.
Niles 你看
I don't believe it.
我不信
The betrayal.
这是背叛
No one treats Daphne like that! Niles.
不许这么对Daphne Niles
Whatever you do, do not engage him in a physical fight.
不管你想干嘛 绝对不能打架
The whole thing would just look too weird.
那看起来得多奇怪呀
Hello, Adelle.
嗨 Adelle
Oh, no. I know this may look
不是吧 我知道这看起来很像
a tad incriminating, but the truth is--
一种背叛 但事实是
Oh, spare me, you ludicrous popinjay.
算了吧 你这个荒唐的花♥花♥公♥子♥
I know exactly what's going on.
我知道这是怎么回事
I saw the whole thing from my table.
我坐在那边全看见了
I was gonna call you. You see, Rodney and I...
我正要给你打电♥话♥ 我和Rodney
I'm sorry. So am I, Adelle.
对不起 我也是 Adelle
But I'm mostly sorry for Daphne.
但是我主要是替Daphne遗憾
How do you intend to handle that small matter?
你打算怎么解决这个小问题啊
I was planning on telling her this evening at Granville's.
我打算今晚在格兰维尔告诉她
We're meeting for drinks.
我们约好一起喝几杯
Granville's.
格兰维尔
Why don't you do her a favor? Let me tell her.
你发发善心 让我告诉她吧
Might be better coming from a friend.
这事最好由朋友来说
Yes, perhaps you're right.
可能你是对的
Please tell her that I'm sorry.
请告诉她我很抱歉
Sometimes when a man meets the woman that he's meant to be with,
有时男人遇见命中注定的女人时
there's nothing he can do to resist it.
无论如何也抵挡不住
I hope Daphne understands that.
我希望Daphne能够理解
I hope she understands it too.
我也希望她能理解
Rodney.
Rodney
Adelle.
Adelle
You know, there's just one
我其实只想
thing I'd think I'd like to ask you, Rodney.
问你一件事 Rodney
Do you have an older brother?
你有哥哥吗
As a matter of fact, I do.
你别说 我还真有
He's always been the pride of the family.
他是家里的宠儿
Handsome, successful, brilliant.
又帅 又成功 又优秀
I've always been rather jealous of him.
我常常很嫉妒他
Spooky.
太诡异了
Evening, Daphne. Hello, Dr. Crane.
晚上好 Daphne 嘿 Crane医生
You don't seem surprised to see me.
见到我你好像一点都不惊讶
I was running late so I called Rodney on his cellphone.
我迟到了 所以给Rodney打了个电♥话♥
He told me everything. Oh, I'm sorry.
他全告诉我了 我很抱歉
I'm sorry for you too.
我也替你感到抱歉
Join me in a little sorrowdrowning? I believe I will.
一起喝一杯淹没悲伤的酒吧 好
One more of these, please.
请再来一杯这个
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, you know, I can't really blame Adelle.
其实 我并不怪Adelle
Rodney's that sort of man that women seem to go for.
Rodney是那种招女人喜欢的男人
Yes, he is.
是啊 他是
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. No, you didn't.
对不起 我不是有意的 不 没事儿的
I guess I'm just more in the mood
我猜现在我只是更愿意听到
to hear about his negative qualities right now.
关于他的负面的评价
Oh, well, he's kind of a know-it-all. A bit fussy.
这样啊 他有点自命不凡 爱挑毛病
Has to have everything just so. He's nuts about cleanliness.
一大推条条框框 他还有洁癖
Then there's his clothes, his precious shoes.
还有他的衣服 他的宝贝鞋
I don't like this road we're on.
我不喜欢现在这个话题的方向
I mean, wouldn't it be
我是说 讨论一下
better if we discussed what's in our future?
未来不是更好吗
I suppose.
也许吧
I'll tell you one thing, after the run I've had lately,
反正 经过最近的事情
I pity the next man I date. I'll probably rip him to shreds.
我很担心会狂虐我遇上的下一个人
What about the man after that?
那下下一个呢
Men can be such an unfeeling lot. Look at Rodney.
男人真的感情很淡 看看Rodney吧
The minute he heard I'd
他一听说我刚刚分手了
broken up with someone, he moved right in for the kill.
就马上要跟我约会
Is that how all men are?
所有男人们都这样吗
No, not all men.
不 不是所有男人都这样
No, of course they aren't. You're not.
不 当然不 你就不是
You're kind, sensitive.
你很温和 很敏感
If you ask me, you were too good for that Adelle.
要我说 Adelle配不上你
Thank you, Daphne.
谢谢你 Daphne
You know, the truth is,
其实
my heart was never really in that relationship.
我心里从未当她是我女朋友
I thought it might not be.
我感觉也不是
There was someone else who was too much on my mind.
某人占据了我太多的思绪
I had a feeling, Dr. Crane.
我有这种感觉 Crane医生
You did? Yes.
是吗 是的
As long as you still have feelings for your wife,
只要你对你的前妻还有感觉
you know you can't be involved with anyone else.
你就没法再跟别人在一起
And it makes sense to me.
我觉得这很正常
Why, I know I'd never get involved with a man who was separated.
为什么呢 我从没跟分居的男人约会过
Even if he'd worshipped you from the day he laid eyes on you?
即使他从见到你第一眼起就爱上你了
And don't think that's not just how they put it too.
而且他自己也是这么想的
No, I think I need to do a
不 我觉得我得一个人静一静
bit of separating myself. From Joe, I mean.
和Joe彻底分开
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表