there's no way that you can feel guilty about this.
你完全不必自责
I mean, those men were gonna die anyway,
他们总是要走的
and you gave them some much welcomed companionship
你还能在他们弥留之际
in their final moments.
陪伴他们左右 已经很好了
It just seems so unfair.
可是太不公平了
One minute he's lying in the bed, smiling and happy,
刚刚他还躺在床上幸福地微笑
and ten seconds later it's over.
十秒后一切就都没了
For heaven's sake,
天哪
it happens to every man a couple of times in his life.
每个男人一生中都会有这么几次的
Why can't you women just take it as a compliment?
你们女人就不能当成是赞美吗
Look, I appreciate you coming down here with me,
你能陪我来我很高兴
but I don't think I can make it.
不过我做不到啊
Roz, we have discussed this.
Roz 我们谈过了的
This is going to be your breakthrough day.
今天会有所突破的
They hate me here. You're just overreacting.
他们恨我 你只是反应过度
There's no way they think you're the Angel of Death.
他们不可能把你当成什么死亡天使
I'm leaving. No, Roz, this is not like you.
我走了 不 Roz 这都不像你了
The Roz I know is not a quitter. She's a fighter.
我认识的Roz可不会半途而废 她是个勇士
I just can't help thinking it's going to happen again.
可我总觉得又要发生悲剧了
They always die in threes.
人们总是扎堆 三个一块死
Oh, God, that's just celebrities. Come on.
老天 也就名人是这样啦 快来
All right, in you go.
好了 进去
Just get-- Just get in there.
进去就好
Hi, I'm Roz. I'm Moira. Come in.
你好 我是Roz 我是Moria 进来吧
How are you feeling today? Fine.
你今天感觉好吗 很好
Really? Do you feel okay? Yes.
真的吗 你感觉很好 是啊
Now, do me a favor and hand me those cigarettes, would you?
帮个忙 把那烟递给我吧
You know, these things do come with a warning.
这可不是好东西 包装上就有警告呢
So do you, darling. I let you in.
你也是啊 亲爱的 我还是让你进来了
Good afternoon. How you doing?
下午好 你好吗
Is that Dr. Crane?
是Crane医生吗
Yes.
是的
Dr. Frasier Crane? Yes.
Frasier Crane医生吗 是的
Have we met? No, but I thought that was you.
我们见过吗 没有 不过我猜是你
I recognize your voice from the radio.
我认出你的声音了
I listen to your program all the time.
我一直听你的节目
Norman Royster.
我是Norman Royster
Well, it's my pleasure.
很高兴认识你
Are you here visiting somebody?
你今天来看谁吗
No, I'm just here with a friend of mine, Roz.
没有 我只是陪我朋友Roz过来
She's doing some community service.
她来做社区服务
Oh, the Angel of Death. Nice gal.
哦 死亡天使啊 是个好姑娘
You know, I remember one day I was listening to your program,
记得有一天我在听你的节目
and it was right after my wife died,
那是我妻子去世后没多久
and I was going through kind of a rough patch...
我正经历一段低谷
You told this guy who was going through the same thing that
你告诉那个跟我一样遭遇的听众说
he should keep pictures of his wife around
他应该把他妻子的照片放在身边
to help with the transition.
来度过这段时期
That was a good idea.
真是个好主意
So you started keeping pictures with you?
于是你把妻子的照片放身边了
Well, that wouldn't make much sense, now would it?
那可没什么效果 不是吗
Well, no. Well, what did you do?
哦是啊 那你是怎么做的呢
Well, I remembered, when we were dating,
我记起我们刚开始约会的时候
Helen made this life mask of herself for art class,
Helen在艺术课上做了张她自己的脸模塑像
and I had my daughter dig through the attic,
我让我女儿在阁楼里仔细翻找
and, lo and behold, she found it.
虽然费了点劲 但她找到了
This is the way she looked when we met.
这是我们初遇时候的她
Isn't she beautiful? Oh, yes.
她很漂亮吧 是的
So you were right.
你是对的
Every night, before I fall asleep,
每天晚上临睡前
I run my fingers over Helen's beautiful face,
我都会用手指抚过Helen的脸庞
and it takes me back to all those wonderful years we had together.
重温我们曾经的美好时光
It made a world of difference.
果然我感觉好多了
I wanna thank you. You really helped me.
非常感谢你 你确确实实帮到了我
You have no idea how nice it is to hear that.
听到这个我真的很高兴
Would you excuse me?
失陪一下
It's time for me to take one of my many pills.
我该去吃我众多药片中的一份了
Make yourself at home. Thank you.
随便坐 谢谢
What was that? Nothing. Nothing.
什么声音 没啥 没啥
I just knocked your ashtray over.
我刚碰掉了你的烟灰缸
Well, I hope it wasn't damaged.
噢 但愿没摔坏
My grandson made that for me at summer camp.
那是我孙子在夏令营做给我的
Oh, no, it's intact. Not the tiniest chip.
没事 它没事 毫发无损
Oh, good. Set it back on the table.
那就好 放回桌子上吧
You know how attached you get to family things.
你懂的 一涉及家人做的东西 难免很紧张
Do you have children, Dr. Crane? Well, yes.
Crane医生 你有孩子吗 有啊
Dr. Crane, are you on the floor?
Crane医生 你是趴在地上吗
I was just ah, tying my shoelace.
我刚在呃 系鞋带
Yes, yes, I have a son. I'd much rather hear about your family.
是的 我有个儿子 我更想听听你的家人
Well, I got four sons and one daughter.
我嘛 有四个儿子一个女儿
You wouldn't happen to be
Crane医生 你不会
single now by any chance, would you, Dr. Crane?
现在还是单身吧
As a matter of fact, I am.
事实上 我是还单身
So is my daughter. I'll tell you about her first.
我女儿也是 先跟你说说她吧
She's a sweet thing. Beautiful too.
她可是个小甜心 又漂亮
Just like her mother. Same cheekbones, same nose.
就像她妈妈 一样的颊骨 一样的鼻子
And what a lovely nose it is.
多漂亮的鼻子啊
So there are four of us in the raft,
我们四个人坐在橡皮艇上
and I see we're heading into a patch of white water.
我看到我们正冲进一片白浪
Suddenly, we slam into a rock, and the next thing I know,
突然就撞上了块石头 我就记得
my teeth are flying into the Colorado River.
我的牙飞进了科罗拉多河
I damned near dived in after them.
我差点就要跟着他们一起跳下去
Those teeth cost more than the whole trip.
这些飞掉的牙可比那次旅行更值钱
You've had quite a life. I suppose.
你人生经历真丰富 大概是吧
Never got arrested, though. Oh, good for you.
不过很遗憾从没被逮捕过 噢 你就没这遗憾了
It wasn't so great.
没那么好啦
You know, it was the first time I ever got pulled over
这是第一次我被叫停到路边
and couldn't flirt my way past it.
没能靠卖♥♥弄风情逃脱处罚
Oh, that's almost as bad as the first time somebody calls you ma'am.
那郁闷程度简直跟第一次有人叫你夫人差不多了
That happened the other day.
前几天我才被叫过
It's been kind of a rough week.
这周过得真够呛
I bet I know just what you're thinking.
我大概知道你在想什么
"This is only the beginning.
"这只是开始
It's only gonna get worse from here."
更可怕的还在后头呢"
Well, yeah.
没错
Let me tell you something.
听我说
I'm 81 now.
我已经81岁了
And every morning, I open my eyes,
每天早上我睁开眼睛
and I see the sun streaming through the window.
看到阳光照进窗户
I hear the birds chirping.
听到鸟儿唧唧喳喳
I smell the coffee brewing down the hall.
闻到走廊里飘来的咖啡香气
And I walk into the bathroom, and I look into the mirror.
我走进浴室 看着镜子里的自己
Do you know what I say to myself? What?
知道我对自己说什么吗 说什么
What the hell is that?
什么鬼东西
That's the second thing I say.
那是我第二句话
The point is,
关键是
it is only gonna get worse from where you are right now.
以后只会愈来愈糟糕
What did you want me to say?
你想要我说什么呢
Life gets better with every passing year?
年复一年生活更美好吗
You wanna hear that, you go talk to Mrs. Adelman.
想听那个的话你找Adelman夫人去
You can't miss her.
你肯定找得到她
She's the one in the TV room
电视房♥里
with the inflatable seahorse around her waist.
腰上绕着充气海马的就是她
Well, you're not making me feel any better, Moira.
Moira 你根本没让我好过点啊
Because I can't.
因为我办不到啊
Nobody likes to get older,
没人愿意变老
but it doesn't mean you can't enjoy yourself.
但这并不代表你不能享受人生了
I'll tell you a funny story.
给你说点有趣的吧
Last Thursday, I hacked into the main computer here
上周四我黑进了这儿的主机
and changed the schedule.
把日程表改了
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表