...the ice cream truck.
卖♥♥冰淇淋的
But never mind that.
别管那个了
Suddenly...
突然
...the storm put the lights out.
一道闪电照亮了房♥间
And we were left in darkness.
房♥间里变得漆黑一片
Then, a scream.
接着 有人尖叫出声
Ah! Look out! He's got a nug!
啊 小心 他有把仓
A gun!
是枪
A gun is what he's got!
他手里拿的是枪
When the lights came back up,
等灯再亮起来的时候
a smoking gun lay on the table.
一把还在冒烟的枪躺在桌子上
The maid lay dead, unable to name her killer,
女仆倒在地上 已经无法指正杀她的凶手了
and Nigel Fairservice lay mortally wounded.
Nigel Fairservice也倒在地上 身受重伤
I'm dying.
我要死啦
Poor man was gone.
可怜的人去了
Never again to revisit the scene of my boyhood in Surrey.
再也无法重回萨里 重温我的童年时光
Romping with my school chums
在沼泽和灌木林中
in the fens and spinneys--
留下了我和小伙伴嬉戏的身影
Just then, the lights went out again!
突然 灯又灭了
Nigel Fairservice was shot again.
Nigel Fairservice又中枪了
Only grazed me.
只擦破点皮
When the twilight bathed the hedgerows like a lambent--
暮光轻触在篱笆墙上 犹如摇曳的火焰
The final bullet blew his head clean off his shoulders.
最后一枪把他的脑袋给掀了下来
All right, people, let's try to keep calm.
没事 大家尽量保持冷静
Although it's hard when the killer is among us.
尽管我们之间有个杀人凶手
Heigh-ho, I'm Nigel's brother, Cedric.
嗨 我是Nigel的哥哥Cedric
I haven't seen him since our boyhood. We'd romp--
我自从童年时代起就再没见过他了 我们在沼泽
And so died the last surviving member
这颗子弹要了Fairservice家族
of the Fairservice family.
最后一位幸存者的小命
Boy, I sure didn't see that one coming.
老天 真是峰回路转啊
Hello, I'm the ice cream man.
大家好 我是卖♥♥冰淇淋的
Years ago I went to school with Nigel Fairservice.
很久以前 我和Nigel是同学
We used to romp in the fens and spinneys--
我们那时在沼泽和灌木林中嬉戏玩耍
This is turning into a bloodbath.
这简直成大屠♥杀♥了嘛
See, that's why I prefer TV.
所以我更愿意看电视呀
You want to be able to see that stuff.
这种时候得看才过瘾
By this time, I was more baffled than ever,
到了这个时候 我更加迷惑了
so I played a hunch.
所以我就跟着感觉走了
Hans, may I see your fingernails?
Hans 我能不能看看你的指甲
Why?
干嘛
They seem a bit ragged
你的指甲对于一位管家来说
for a butler.
未免过于参差不齐
All right, all right,
好吧 好吧
I'm not what I appear.
我其实不是德国管家Hans
None of us is. I'm not a butler.
这没一个人身份能对上号♥ 我不是管家
I'm not even...
我甚至都不是
...German.
德国人
Sit down, inspector.
坐下吧 侦探先生
You're about to hear a fascinating tale.
你会听到一个精妙绝伦的故事
Each of us holds a piece of the puzzle
我们每一个人都身负秘密
to relate to you.
这秘密和你有关
When we've finished,
等我们把自己的故事讲完
you'll know the full, dark secret of Nightmare Inn.
你就能揭开梦魇旅馆全部的黑暗秘密了
Are you sure we should, Hans?
你确定要介么做吗 Hans
Be quiet, Mother.
安静 母上
Mother and I moved here when I was a small boy
在我还是个小孩儿的时候 我和母亲就搬来这里
after the tragic death of my father.
那时我父亲刚刚去世
I kept the pain of that loss buried deep within me
我一直将这份丧父之痛深埋心底
like a serpent coiled within a damp cave.
就像毒蛇深藏洞穴一般
Okay, that's it.
够了 我受不了了
Never mind all that.
别管我刚刚说的话了
I'm just going to take this gun off the table.
我现在把桌子上的枪拿起来
Sorry about that, O'Toole.
抱歉 O'Toole
I guess we'll never hear your fascinating piece of the puzzle.
我们没法听到你那有趣的秘密了
Or yours, Kragen and Peppo.
还有你们的 Kragen和Peppo
Could the McCallister sisters stand back-to-back?
McCallister姐妹能不能背对背站着
I'm short on bullets.
我快没子弹了
Thank you.
谢谢
What was your name again, Dear? Miss Thorndyke.
你叫什么 Thorndyke小姐
Thank you.
谢谢
And also Mr. Wing.
还有你 Wing先生
And, of course, one final bullet for myself,
当然 最后一颗子弹是留给我自己的
so the mystery will die with me.
这个秘密就将随我而去
Ha.
哈
Well, then...
嗯 那么
...that pretty much wrapped things up.
这算是结案了
Hans was a mass murderer, to the surprise of everyone.
出乎意料的是 Hans才是杀人狂魔
Case was closed.
结案了
And with a grateful shudder,
劫后余生的我打着冷颤
I swore I'd never return to Nightmare Inn.
决心再也不会重返梦魇旅馆了
Well, we still have...
嗯 我们还有
...nine minutes remaining.
9分钟的时间
Perhaps we could have a little post-play discussion.
要不我们来个剧后讨论吧
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表