Yes, it nearly did.
是啊 差点就是了
I mean, yes, it did.
我是说 是的 就是
Yes, well, at the root of this,
对啊 归根结底
you're both just feeling insecure.
你俩就是缺乏安全感
Exactly.
完全正确
It very possibly could've
其实要是老爸足够敏感
been avoided if Dad had been sensitive enough
及时表达出你们都对他很重要
to remind you that you're both important in his life.
这事情就很可能就完全能避免了
What're you saying, that it's my fault?
你说什么 这还是我的错了
Well, I must admit, a few
好吧 我必须得承认
reassuring words might just have done the trick.
你说几句好话确实会有作用
Marty does have difficulty expressing his feelings.
Marty确实不太会表达他的感情
No, I don't.
不 我才不是
Oh, Sherry Oh, save it, honey.
哦 Sherry 得了 快别说了 亲爱的
It wasn't our fault. Yes, it was!
这不是我们的错 不对 是你们的错
You said that she was skinny, and you said she was a bigmouth.
你说过她太瘦 而你说过她嘴大
That is not important.
这些都无所谓了
We all feel better now. Well, I don't.
我们现在都好受了不是吗 没啊 我没有
Well, all right, look, I am running out of patience.
好吧 你看 我现在要没耐心了
I am running out of strength. And I'm running out of bubbles.
要没力气了 而且要没泡沫了
Please, the lecture has ended!
请出去吧 演讲结束了
You're a good psychiatrist, Dr. Crane. You sure are, hon.
你真是个好医生 Crane医生 对啊 亲爱的
You see, Marty? It isn't just a lot of hooey.
你看吧 Marty 才不全是胡言乱语呢
Thank you very much. Oh.
真是谢谢你了 哦
Please, Niles. Look, unconsciously,
别这样 Niles 其实潜意识里
you knew that it wasn't right.
你知道那样是不对的
That's why you brought Daphne back here.
所以你才会带Daphne回来
No, we came back to fetch her damn thyroid pills.
不 我们回来是来拿她该死的甲状腺药
You're a doctor. Why didn't you just use your prescription pad?
你是医生 为什么你不直接给她开点
Oh, my God.
啊 我的天呐
Isn't there an all-night
而且你家对面不是还有一个
pharmacy across the street from your building?
24小时营业的药店吗
Oh, my God.
啊 我的老天爷
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表