between a pirouette and a flying-scissor kick.
与腾空剪腿的结合吧
You hurt yourself adjusting the seat in your Mercedes again, didn't you?
你又在调整奔驰座椅的时候把自己伤到了 是吧
Quiet.
别多嘴
All right, pull out your
好了 拉出你的衬衫下摆
shirttails and lay face down on the sofa.
然后脸朝下趴在沙发上
I can guarantee you within
我向你保证不到一分钟
a minute you'll be feeling much better.
你就会感觉好得多
I haven't even touched you yet.
我还没碰你呢
I started without you.
等不及我自己先开始了
Hey, wait a minute.
嘿 慢着
You're not gonna use that stuff on him, are you?
你不是要在他身上用那玩意儿吧
She used it on me one time, and it burned like hell.
她在我身上用过一次 烧得我肝儿颤
Oh, hush up, old man. It helped you, didn't it?
安静点儿吧 老爷子 确实对你有帮助 不是么
It nearly killed me.
快置我于死地了
Oh, listen to the big, tough policeman.
快听听这强大彪悍的警♥察♥说出的话
You don't hear your son complaining, do we, Dr. Crane?
都没听到您儿子抱怨 是不是 Crane医生
Not a bit.
丝毫没有
Frost me like a cake.
我就是蛋糕 糕点师您尽情发挥吧
Well, just wait a minute.
你就等着吧
It goes on cool, but then it turns into a blowtorch.
一开始还挺凉爽 过会儿就变成喷灯了
Well, I guess now we know
我想现在我们知道了
who the real man in the family is, don't we?
谁是这家里的纯爷们了 是吧
I should say we do.
我同意
Is it starting to warm up? Yeah.
开始热起来了吗 是啊
But it's-- It's a refreshing heat,
不过是一股令人精神焕发的热度
like those towels they give you on the airplane.
就像是在飞机上发给你的热毛巾
Whoo.
唔
I'm not hurting you, am I?
我没弄疼你吧
No, no, I'm just a little ticklish back there.
没 没 只是后边有些痒痒的
Ah! Ah! Ah!
啊
Well, I guess you are the tough one.
你真是家里的纯爷们儿
There you go. Oh, no, wait a minute, Daphne.
好啦 别啊 慢着 Daphne
You missed a big spot right there. No, that's okay,
你漏掉了那边的一大♥片♥ 不 没关系
because it's all done now. And thank you, Daphne.
都搞定了 万分感谢你 Daphne
Oh, a few minutes ago, I was bent over in pain,
仅仅几分钟之前 弯腰时我还要忍♥受巨大的疼痛
but now look at me. I'm running!
但现在看看我 跑得多欢快
How is that hip of yours, anyway? Back off, witch woman.
你髋骨怎么样了 离我远点儿 你个女巫
Evening, Dr. Crane. Good evening, Daphne.
晚上好 Crane医生 晚上好 Daphne
How'd it go at the jail? Horribly.
监狱之行如何 恐怖至极
The man is convinced that getting thrown out of prep school
他觉得被预科学校开除
was the beginning of his life of crime.
就是他犯罪生涯的开端
He's been thinking that all these years?
这么多年他一直这么想的
No.
也不是
I sort of...
算是我
...connected the dots for him.
帮他把零散线索串起来了
Did you tell him it was you? No, I intended to,
你告诉他是你干的了吗 没 我想说来着
but I became convinced the man would be willing
可是我确信他会对
to perform unspeakable
相关责任人
atrocities on the responsible party or parties.
实施骇人暴行
Well, you probably made the right call.
没准儿你做了正确的决定
Knowing you, you'd beat yourself up worse than he would anyway.
我了解你 反正你会比他更狠地虐自己
I hope you remembered to tell him I was an expatriate.
希望你告诉了他我已经出国移♥民♥了
I told him you were an ex-something.
我告诉他你出什么了
You know, I just feel so guilty.
我感觉好生内疚
Jeez, I've done this man a terrible injustice.
老天 我对这个人做了多么不公正的一件事
You know, Dr. Crane, I've always believed
Crane医生 你要知道 我一直坚信
life has a way of balancing itself out.
生活自有它的平衡之道
Well, yes, you may have treated this man unfairly,
没错 你可能不公平地对待过这个人
but think of all the people you've helped on your show.
但是想想所有你在节目中帮助过的人
Well, just yesterday you
就在昨天你
reconciled that couple on the brink of divorce and...
拯救了那对濒临离婚的夫妇
Today you helped Molly
今天你又帮助了远在
from Tacoma overcome her addiction to Swedes.
塔科马的Molly来克服对瑞典人的瘾
That was "Sweets," Not Swedes.
那是"甜食" 不是"瑞典人"
I thought it was strange when you told her
我说你告诉她限制自己在餐后
to limit herself to one or two after meals.
只用一到两个的时候怎么那么奇怪呢
You know, perhaps I just have an overactive conscience.
也许只是我的良心过度活跃了
It's not enough that I've
我帮助过其他那些人
helped other people, I want to help this man.
是不够的 我想帮助这个男人
Oh, and I hope you do, Fraiser, because then finally
我希望你能如愿 Frasier 因为只有这样
you'll stop torturing the rest of us with all your--
你才能彻底停止折磨我们这些人
Oh, oh, pain's back. Oh, not to worry, she's got more liniment.
哦 疼痛再次来袭 别担忧 她的按♥摩♥油多着呢
Oh, pain's gone.
哦 疼痛神奇消失了
Oh, come on now. Don't be brave.
来吧 别逞能了
Let's go into the loo, and I'll give you a second coat.
我们去洗手间吧 我再给你涂一层
You know, Dad, Daphne gives me a thought.
老爸 Daphne让我萌生了一个想法
I'm a skilled couple's therapist.
我是一名经验丰富的夫妻治疗专家
And John did mention that he was having marital problems.
John也提到过他有婚姻方面的问题
Oh, jeez. No, Dad, this is perfect. It's perfect.
不是吧 老爸 这是天赐良机啊
I may have ruined the last
也许我毁掉了这个男人
25 years of this man's life, but with my gift,
之前25年的生活 但以我的天赋
I could save the next 25.
足可以拯救接下来的25年
Yes, a listing for John Rajeski.
是的 我需要John Rajeski的电♥话♥
Residence, please. I'm telling you, Frasier,
请接他的住♥宅♥ 听我一句劝 Frasier
don't get mixed up with this guy. He's a felon.
少和这家伙搀和在一起 他是个罪犯
Connect me, please. Dad, just relax, I know what I'm doing.
请帮我接通 老爸 放轻松 我知道自己在干嘛
Mrs. Rajeski.
Rajeski夫人
Hello. You don't know me, but I'm--
您好 您不认识我 但我
My.
天哪
Well, that's remarkable. Yes, I am a friend of your husband's.
你记性真好 是的 我是您先生的朋友
Mrs. Rajeski.
Rajeski夫人
Wow, it's really you,
哇 真的是你
Frasier Crane. Yes. May I?
Frasier Crane 是的 我可以进来吗
Oh, gosh, I'm sorry. Please, please, come in.
哎呀 太抱歉了 快请进
You know, you're kind of like a god down at work.
您简直就像是天神降临凡世
Please, please sit down. Thank you, thank you.
请坐 谢谢您
Well, let me cut right to the chase.
那我就开门见山地说了
John told me that you two were going through a bit of a...
John告诉我你们二人正经历一些
A rough patch, and
坎坷
I was wondering if there's anything I can do to help.
我想有没有什么我可以帮忙的
Well, I love John. I really do. But there is a problem.
我爱John 真心爱 不过有个问题
It's just a little difficult talking about it, you know.
说起来有些难以启齿
I mean, it's a little embarrassing, especially face to face.
有点儿尴尬 尤其是面对面地说
Well, then, I'll tell you what.
那这么着吧
Just pretend I'm on my radio show.
就假装我是在节目上
And... there. There now, you're just another caller.
好了 你只是另一个打进来的听众
Okay.
好吧
Well, Dr. Crane, it's a sexual problem.
那个 Crane医生 是我性生活方面的问题
You see, I can only get really turned on when there's
只有让整个局面变得具有一些危险性的时候
something that makes the whole situation sort of...
我才能真正地
...dangerous. Dangerous?
兴奋起来 危险性
You're looking at me. Sorry.
你在看我 抱歉
Like doing it in a car.
比如在车上做
Well, that's not so dangerous.
那也不怎么危险
You must be some driver.
您肯定是把开车好手
Oh.
哦
And you've never had an accident?
你就从来没发生过意外
No, I'm on the pill.
没 我有吃避孕药
So-- Well, how long have you had this particular kink?
那 你有这特殊的怪癖多久了
Well, I don't know really. It...
具体我也不太清楚
It kind of started around the time that I first met John.
差不多是在我第一次遇见John的时候开始的吧
I was working in a convenience store. I caught him shoplifting.
我当时在一家便利店工作 我抓到他在店里偷东西
Next thing I knew, we were rolling around on the Slurpee machine.
接下来 我们就在思乐冰机上翻云覆雨了
I'd already pressed the silent alarm,
其实我已经按下了无声警铃
so I knew that the cops were on their way.
所以我知道警♥察♥们要来了
That's when I realized what really turns me on.
那时我突然意识到什么能让我真正兴奋起来
Knowing I could get caught at any moment.
那就是知道我随时可能被抓到
Oh, dear God! He's out of jail, isn't he?
哦 老天爷啊 他已经出狱了吧
He could walk in at any time. Come on, he'll kill us.
他随时可能进来 快别这样 他会杀了我们的
Touch me here and say that.
让我们摸你摸我
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表