No, we can't feed them raw meat.
不行 我们不能喂它们生肉啊
It'll stimulate their blood lust.
会刺♥激♥它们嗜血的本性的
Listen. One of our old dogs used to be spooked by thunderstorms.
放心 我们之前的狗被暴风雨吓着了
The vet told us half of one of Maris' green pills
兽医说吃半片Maris的绿色药片
would allow him to sleep safely through the storm.
就能让他安睡整晚
You get the meat, I'll get the pills. Right. Wait.
你去拿肉丸 我去拿药 好的 等一下
What if Maris is out of pills?
要是Maris的药没了呢
Oh, I see. Thank you, Frasier, I needed that.
哦 我明白了 谢谢你 Fraiser 太搞笑了
Niles, that's three meatballs in a row right in the koi pond.
Niles 那仨肉丸全排队进锦鲤池了
Stop trying to throw!
你就接受事实 别扔了
Just drop them. You can drop straight, can't you?
直接松手 松手让它们掉下来 行不行
Was that a splat or a splash? A splat!
是扁的还是团的啊 扁的
Do it again.
再来
Excellent, they're eating it. All right, that's enough.
太好了 它们吃了 行了 够了
Good boys. Yeah, that's right. Eat hardy.
好样的 对 对 再吃点
Oh, you missed one. Right over there in the garden by the tulips.
哦 你剩了一个 就在那边郁金香花圃那
Oh, there's a few more there in the koi pond, next to the...
哦 还有几个在锦鲤池里 就在
...sleeping koi.
睡美鱼旁边
Niles.
Niles
This painting here in the living room. You've always had this?
客厅里这幅画 一直挂这的吗
The one of Maris and me in the garden? Yes.
是画我和Maris在花♥园♥的那幅 对
It was commissioned on our third anniversary.
那是我们结婚三周年纪念的礼物
It must be a different painting.
那肯定不是这幅
This is Maris next to a really big tree.
这幅画的是Maris站在一棵大树旁边
No, there's no tree in that painting. It's--
不是 画里没有树 是
Oh, my God.
啊 我天
She's had me completely painted out.
她把我整个盖住了
I don't think I can take much more of this.
我真是再也受不了了
Well, in that case, I wouldn't look too closely
这样的话 还是不要太仔细看
at the face of that skunk in the flowerbed.
那只花圃旁的臭鼬的脸比较好
Well, I suppose it's only fitting
好吧 也不奇怪
that I be commemorated in this household as a laughingstock.
在这个家里我不过就是个笑柄
She's always run roughshod over me.
她总是无情的践踏我的尊严
Look around. This entire room is a monument to my spinelessness.
看吧 这整个屋子就是我软弱的证据
How so? Well...
怎么说呢 好吧
This Dresden shepherdess?
这个德莱斯顿的牧羊女雕塑
A peace offering I made to Maris when I was foolish enough
是我愚蠢的指出她写的俳句多一个音节
to point out an extra syllable in a haiku she'd written.
而送给她的和好礼物
Choose another item. Anything.
选个别的 什么都行
Oh, that candelabra. Louis Quatorze.
哦 那个大烛台 Louis Quatorze
What better way to apologize
还有什么能比这个更好的
for the time I attempted to grow a mustache?
为我留胡子而道歉呢
I think you owe us all a candelabra for that.
那我觉得你欠我们所有人一个大烛台
Niles, look, it seems to be working. The dogs are getting drowsy.
Niles 快看 起作用了 狗有点晕了
You know, if just once Maris had given in, in all those years,
你知道吗 这么多年了 哪怕她服软一次
I might think there was hope for our marriage.
我都觉得我们的婚姻还是有救的
But she never budged an inch.
但她从来不肯妥协哪怕一点点
Even on those rare occasions
即使是那些百年一遇的
when I reported back to you that I had prevailed--
我告诉你我占上风的情况
I knew. Yeah.
我知道 是啊
I don't know why I thought I could convince her
我都不知道我为什么会奢望能劝服她
with that couples-therapy idea.
接受什么夫妻心理治疗
Well...
好吧
I'm not going to be her whipping boy anymore.
我不再是由她随便鞭挞的小男人了
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
I'm signing the divorce papers.
我要签离婚协议书
If she wants to initiate proceedings, let's proceed.
如果她想开始离婚程序 那就来吧
Niles, you know I'll support
Niles 你知道我会支持你的
any decision you make, but are you sure?
任何决定 但是你想好了吗
Absolutely.
完全想好了
That's done.
搞定
Are you okay?
你还好吧
I will be.
我会好的
Looks like the dogs are asleep. Shall we go?
狗好像都睡了 我们走吧
Oh, I don't know. You know,
我不确定啊 也许
maybe they're just playing possum with us.
它们只是装睡呢
Oh, frankly, I don't care.
坦白说 我不在乎了
After what I've just done,
我刚把离婚协议都签了
you think I'm gonna let a couple dogs frighten me?
你觉得我还能被俩狗吓到吗
This is the last time I'm leaving this house.
这是我最后一次离开这个家
I'm going to walk through that door with my head held high.
我要昂头挺胸走出那扇门
Good for you. I'm gonna run like hell out the front door.
好样的 那我就从前门逃了啊
Wait up.
等等我
Now, the beauty of the Hot 'n' Foamy
"热泡沫"剃须刀的优点就在于
is the ultra-quick heating action.
它确实热的非常快
You just plug it in, and two minutes later,
插上电 两分钟之后
presto. Guess what comes out.
一眨眼 你猜什么就出来了
Well, the obvious answer would be shaving cream,
显然只能是剃须泡沫啊
so I'll go with music.
那我就猜音乐好了
You had a lot of sassy things to say
你还老是讽刺我的
about my clothes steamer too.
衣物烘干机
But didn't those snow peas taste delicious?
但用它烤的那些小雪豆你也没少吃啊
Hello. Hey.
嗨 嘿
Where did you two slip off to?
你们俩跑哪去了
Oh, I just had some papers to sign.
哦 我有些文件要签
Thanks. Yes.
谢谢 是啊
Niles has decided to begin divorce proceedings.
Niles决定开始离婚程序了
I'm sorry, Dr. Crane. It's okay. I feel good about it.
抱歉 Crane医生 没事的 我很好
Now, we thought it might be nice
我们觉得今晚在Chez Shea来个
to have a family dinner this evening at Chez Shea,
家庭聚餐是个不错的主意
so we stopped by to invite the two of you to join us.
所以我们回来来接你们
Oh, that would be nice. I'll just go freshen up.
哦 太好了 我去收拾一下
Yeah, sounds great. And, Niles, I'm proud of you.
对啊 听着不错 Niles 我为你骄傲
I know this isn't easy, but in the long run,
我知道这挺难的 但是长远来说
I know you'll be happier.
我确定你会更快乐的
I'm damn sure I will be.
反正我知道我会更快乐
Well, I can't believe it. It's really over.
我真不敢相信 真的都结束了
And if you choose, you never have to see Maris again.
如果你愿意 你今后不用再见Maris了
Oh, please. Half the time I couldn't see her
得了 即使她就站在我面前
when she was standing right in front of me.
我常常也是视她于无物
Oh, my.
哦 我的老天爷
I can't breathe. Niles...
我喘不上气了 Niles
No, really, I can't breathe.
不是 我说真的 我真喘不上来气了
Frasier, I signed divorce papers. What was I thinking?
Frasier 我签了离婚协议 我怎么想的啊
God, you're not having second thoughts.
老天 你不是又反悔了吧
I don't know. When I was caught up in the adrenaline,
我不知道 我当时被肾上腺素刺♥激♥了
it all seemed fine, but now in the clear light of day--
当时看起来没什么事 但是现在我清醒过来了
No, no Niles, it's natural to feel a little shaky,
不 不 不 有点动摇是肯定的
but, believe me, you made the right decision.
但是 听哥一句劝 你的决定是对的
How do I know that? Let's just check
怎么能知道是对的 让我们看看
what prompted us to it. Here.
这有没有什么提示 在这呢
"Niles is incapable of asserting himself,
"Niles 总是不能果断一点
especially in front of females."
尤其是在女性面前"
Keep going. This is helping. "As I write this,
继续 很起作用 "就在眼下
he lies staring out the window, licking himself."
他正躺着凝视窗外 舔他自己"
What?
什么
"He's become so subservient lately that when he finishes
"他最近特别奴颜婢膝 打扮完自己
grooming himself, he often begins licking Frasier."
就开始去舔Frasier"
I have no memory of that.
我完全不记得了
"April 14th, the day I've dreaded for weeks.
"4月14号♥ 我怕了很久的日子还是来了
Frasier died this morning.
Frasier早晨的时候死了
I never would've guessed that my heart could ache so
我从没想过我竟然会为了
over the death of my beloved
我亲爱的实验小鼠
lab rat.
如此心痛
My only consolation is the knowledge that I will soon give birth
我唯一的安慰就是知道我马上
to my first child."
就要有我第一个宝宝了"
Frasier...
Frasier
...do you know what this means?
你知道这说明什么吗
Our mother named us after rodents.
咱妈用啮齿动物给我们取的名
No, it means I have ended my marriage to the woman I love
不 这说明 我跟我心爱的女人离婚
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表