Well, look who's up.
看看谁醒了
It's my parents.
是我的爸妈
I don't know, they're just, like, really stupid.
不知道怎的 他们就是老干蠢事
May I ask how old you are? Fourteen.
能问问你多大了吗 十四
Well, hang on, Jimmy.
那你还有得忍♥ Jimmy
Your parents are gonna be stupid for another seven years.
你♥爸♥妈还得再蠢七年
Whoa, seven years?
哇 七年
That's, like, longer than I'll be in high school.
那时候我都高中毕业了
I salute your optimism.
我很欣赏你盲目的乐观
We'll be right back after this.
休息一下 马上回来
Oh, God, Roz.
我的亲娘 Roz
A teenager who's embarrassed by his parents?
和父母有代沟的青春期小屁孩
I mean, please, can't you come up with
你就不能接点
something a little more challenging for me?
更有难度的电♥话♥进来
It was either him or our old pal Rudy, the crier.
当时就只有他和我们的老朋友Rudy 那个爱哭鬼
Rudy, the crier.
爱哭鬼Rudy
Oh God. He's been on three times in the last month.
老天 光上个月他就来了三次电♥话♥
You put him on again,
要是再把他接进来
he won't be the only one who's crying.
我都要哭了
God, I'm in a dry spell.
天 我最近怎么这么不得志
Where are the souls of genuine torment?
真正痛苦的人们都哪儿去啦
The people teetering on the brink of genuine despair?
崩溃边缘的人们哪儿去啦
Oh, they'll be back.
别急 他们会回来的
The holidays are just around the corner.
马上就要过节了
Well, perhaps you're right.
也许吧
Oh, Roz.
哦 Roz
I've a question I'd like to ask you. Shoot.
我有个问题想问问你 说吧
Have you ever had a recurring
你有没有连着好几天
dream of an intimate nature about someone...
重复做一个春梦
Well, a coworker?
对象是一位同事
Oh, no, why'd you tell me? Oh, Roz.
哦不 你干嘛告诉我 Roz
Now it's gonna be creepy
现在你透过窗户看我
every time you look at me through the glass.
我都会不自在了
Roz, not you!
Roz 我没说是你
Who was it then? I'm not gonna go into specifics.
那是谁 细节不重要
Gina in accounting? I'm not gonna do this.
财务部的Gina吗 我不会说的
Oh, Sheila, the slow intern?
那是Sheila吧 那个不灵光的实习生
Forget I even mentioned it.
就当我什么也没说
Knock, knock.
有人吗
Gil.
Gil
Frasier, I've come to tempt you.
Frasier 我是来诱惑你的
Really?
什么
I am reviewing the new pastry chef at Chez Shea.
我最近在审核乳木果餐厅的新糕点大厨
And I quote:
我的原话是这么说的
"His amaretto clair is so sinful,
"他的杏仁蛋糕美味到罪恶
it will send you scurrying
吃完了你会身不由已地
to your local padre for absolution."
飞奔去神父那儿祈求原谅"
No, thank you, Gil.
不用了 Gil 谢谢
I'm on a diet, you see.
我正在节食呢
Oh, come now, you know you want it.
别这样呀 你明明很想要的
No, no, no, I really don't.
不 我真不用了
Off you go. Bye-bye.
快走吧 拜拜
Oh, my God! What?
我的七舅姥爷 怎么了
It was Gil
你梦到的是Gil
I never said that Then why you are blashing
我什么说了 那你脸红什么
Oh, don't be rediculous
别胡说了
Your ears are turning red red. I am not blashing.
你的耳朵都红了 没有的事
You are.
就是
Still not blushing.
我没脸红
Just lying there in the hospital bed,
她躺在病床上
she lifted her head off the pillow,
用力抬起头
looked up and said, "I love you."
说了一句"我爱你"
And then she was gone.
然后就咽气了
Rudy, stop crying.
Rudy 别哭了
Now, we've gone over this before.
咱们以前不是说过了嘛
What was our agreement about sad movies?
对于悲剧电影应该怎么着
I shouldn't watch them. Exactly.
根本就不该看 对了
Now, go get a cool washcloth
好了 去找条湿毛巾
to try to bring down the puffiness around your eyes,
好好给眼睛消消肿吧
and please stay away from sad or depressing things.
别再碰伤感或压抑的东西了
Which, at this moment,
就现在的情况来看
includes listening to the Frasier Crane Show.
也包括收听Crane医生秀
Well, let's shoot it to the news.
接下来咱们来听听新闻吧
That's it for today.
今天的节目结束了
This is Dr. Frasier Crane.
我是Frasier Crane医生
Oh, my God!
天哪
Well, close the record books.
今天的节目就掐了吧
That was just the dullest three hours
今天是Frasier Crane秀历史上
in the history of the Frasier Crane Show.
最没劲的三小时节目了
Oh, come on, it wasn't so bad.
拜托 没那么差
What about the woman who was so concerned about her appearance
那个太注重外表而不肯出门的女人
she wouldn't leave the house?
还是挺不错的啊
That was a commercial!
那个 是条广♥告♥
I believe Miss Clairol solved the problem.
我相信Clairol小姐的问题已经解决了
Well, I'll see you tomorrow, Roz. Oh, Roz.
明天见吧 Roz 对了 Roz
About that dream I mentioned to you earlier...
关于我的梦
It goes without saying,
就不用我说了吧
I'd rather you didn't share that.
你别跟别人说
Oh, sure.
当然了
Hi, dream boy.
嗨 春梦男孩
I hate you.
我恨你
Couldn't keep your big mouth shut, could you?
你就是闭不上你的大嘴巴 是不是
Just extactly when did you find the time to spread the news?
你哪儿来的时间去嚼舌根
You don't think I was listening to your show, do you?
你不会以为我在外面是在听你的节目吧
Coming through!
让一下
Oh, doc, I gotta rub this one in a little.
医生 我可得好好嘲笑你一番
All right, look, Bulldog,
够了 Bulldog
before you start to ridicule me,
在你嘲弄我之前 我想说
yes, yes, I had a dream about Gil,
确实 我做了个有关Gil的梦
and, yes, it did have some erotic elements, but--
没错 这还是个春梦 但是
You have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about, do you?
你本来不知道这事 是不
I do now. Whoa!
现在我知道了 哇
Look, let's just forget it.
咱们就把这篇儿翻过去吧
What delightful jibe did you have prepared for me?
你本来准备了什么段子嘲笑我
Oh, I was gonna tell you
我本来是想告诉你
your show today just broke the snooze-o-meter,
你今天节目的收听率创了新低
but now I wanna hear about
但现在我只想听听
you greasing Gil's cookie sheet.
你们是怎么在Gil的饼干床单上滚的
I'm on a bus to hell.
我这是坐上了通往地狱的列车啊
So I returned to the dry cleaners yet a third time.
所以我第三次回到了干洗店
I hardly need to tell you how the story ends.
事情怎么结束的就不用我说了吧
Just tell me when the story ends.
你就告诉我这故事什么时候能结束吧
Fine. They realigned my pleats. The end.
好吧 最后他们乖乖地重新整理我西服上的褶 剧终
I'm sorry, Niles. I'm just a bit distracted today.
抱歉 Niles 我今天有点心不在焉
See, this morning a man from my building,
今天早上一个邻居
approached me with an intriguing problem.
给我讲了他的难题
Seems he's been having a recurring dream.
他一直在重复一个梦境
Please, that little gambit didn't work
行了 你这点小把戏
when we were in knee socks.
从来也没骗过我
What was your dream, Frasier?
你做什么梦了 Frasier
Oh, all right.
好吧
It's been tormenting me.
这真让我头痛
I haven't been able to sleep in weeks now.
我已经几个星期没睡好觉了
It's a bit hazy,
开始有点模糊
but it starts out in a seedy motel room.
但我梦见我在邋遢的汽车旅馆里
I'm naked.
什么也没穿
Interesting.
有点意思
Yes, well, I roll over
接着我翻过身
and discover on my forearm a tattoo with the word "Chesty."
发现在我小臂上有个刺青 写着"Chesty"
Interesting.
有点意思
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表