剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Really? I gave him mouthtomouth.
真的吗 我就给他做了人工呼吸
You can't give mouth-to-mouth for poisoning.
中毒怎么能进行人工呼吸
I know that.
我知道啊
Now.
刚知道的
You also shouldn't give mouth-to-mouth
也知道如果有人恐慌发作
for someone who's having a panic attack,
也不能进行人工呼吸
which is what Peter's having.
而现在皮特就有这症状
You thought I was marrying Bonnie?
你以为我要娶邦尼吗
Yep.
没错
Well, you're the one who said I belonged with her, not me.
是你说我应该跟她在一起 我可从没说过
I did, and that was a lie.
我确实说过 但那是我说的谎
I know you think I'm an idiot.
我知道你觉得我是个白♥痴♥
No.
没这么想
I actually think it makes you kind of adorable.
我其实觉得这让你变得有点楚楚动人了
Almost... lifelike.
特别...真实
Thanks.
谢谢
So, anyway, uh...
话说回来
what the hell's going on with Infeld?
因菲尔德到底怎么了
No, no, come on. Let's--
不不不 我们
let's stay on us.
我们继续聊我俩的事
Okay, I just-- I realize...
好吧 我觉得
that I overestimated my contempt...for you,
我不应该对你这么鄙视
and I may, in fact, have feelings
我的情感
that, when juxtaposed with hate,
和恨意交织在一起
could -- could be perceived, uh, as--
迸发出了
Okay, I'm not gonna make you say it.
够了 我不会让你说出来了
Look, Peter and I came here to prove to Stanton
我和皮特来这是为了向斯坦顿证明
that there was no such thing as destiny,
没有什么所谓的命中注定
but seeing how we both... ended up here,
但是现在我俩是这样的结局
I'm thinking maybe that's not so crazy or random.
我开始有点相信命中注定了
And...
而且
My hatred for you has been greatly exaggerated.
我对你的仇恨其实被极度夸大了
That's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me.
这是你对我说过的最美好的一段话
That's really sad.
这可真是太悲伤了啊
I want to make this work.
我想维持这段恋情
So do I.
我也想
But like adults.
但要像成年人那样
Let's not get crazy.
我们别太疯狂了
I appreciate you coming to see me, Damien.
达米恩 你能来见我我很开心
It was very, very sweet of you.
你真是太好了
I'm just glad you're okay.
看到你没事我也很开心
Oh, I'm-- I'm fine.
我...我好着呢
Now, listen, I- I have to tell you,
听着 我得告诉你
you've always been my favorite nephew.
你一直是我最爱的侄子
I'm your only nephew.
你就我一个侄子
You're my only family.
你是我唯一的家人
And I'm grateful for that.
而我对此很感激
Come on.
来抱一个
Great.
好极了
All right. Ooh!
好啦
Oh, not so hard.
别抱这么紧
All right.
好吧
You sleep well.
好好睡一觉
Yeah. Okay.
好的
Dude!
伙计
No way! Yeah.
不是吧 就是这么跩
Part of the settlement.
和解的条件之一
See? This is a great day.
看吧 这真是完美的一天
Oh, it can't get any better.
是啊 没有比今天更好的了
That you?
你的
Yeah, it's me.
对 是我的
John Resig from the Chive.
韭菜网的约翰·里斯格
Get it.
快接
Peter Bash.
我是皮特·巴什
Hey, John.
你好啊 约翰
Seriously?
真的吗
What? Wha-- what?
什么 怎么回事
Yeah. Yes.
对 是的
Dude, you're killing me. Come on.
兄弟你急死我了
Hey, John, let me talk to Jared, okay?
约翰 我先和杰尔德说一下
Can I call you back?
之后再回复你 行吗
All right, thanks.
好 谢谢
What is it?
什么事
John offered us a job as legal counsel for the Chive.
约翰想请我们去做韭菜网的法律顾问
Is that why they were contacting Swatello?
所以他们才会联♥系♥施瓦特洛
They were vetting us?
他们在审核我们
I don't know -- he just said that we have
我不知道 他就说我们是
the perfect emotional makeup for the company.
最符合他们公♥司♥风格的最佳人选
Get out! Yeah.
少来了 真的
That's a compliment, right?
这是在夸我们吧
I think so.
应该是
Dude! The Chive!
兄弟 韭菜网
It's amazing!
太棒了
We'd have to move to Austin.
我们要搬去奥斯汀
I thought they were in Venice.
我还以为他们在威尼斯呢
He wants us in Austin.
他希望我们去奥斯汀
We'd be working for someone else again.
我们又得给人家打工了
Ah, no more suits and ties.
可以告别西装领带了
Maybe it's a pay cut.
可能赚得没以前多
We've never been about the money.
钱这种事我们一直不在意的
Till we had some.
有钱才不在意
Is this about Swatello?
是因为施瓦特洛吗
No, it...
不...
Yeah, it's about Swatello.
好吧 对 就是施瓦特洛
I-it's about us getting to practice
而且我们才刚要在深爱的法律界
the kind of law we love.
大展拳脚
It's about a firm that now has our name on it.
公♥司♥的名号♥里也有我们的名字
Look, you're the one who talked me into going big-time.
是你说服我一起奋斗成名
Now I don't know if I want to change it up every four years.
现在我不知道自己是否愿意再次四年一变
Just, I don't know if we can stay in one place for too long.
我不确定我们能否在一个地方待太久
Well...
那么...
I don't know. I think I can.
我不知道 我应该可以吧
What are you saying? You want me to do this alone?
你是什么意思 想我一个人去吗
No, I...
不 我...
I don't know.
我不知道
Wait, wait, wait. Wait.
等等 等等
There's a reason why everything is happening
今晚在赌城发生的这一切
on this night in this town.
都是有原因的
I know, right?
没错 就是这样
Place your bets. Get your bets down.
买♥♥定离手
All right, red, I go to the Chive,
好 红的我就去韭菜网
black, we stay at the firm.
黑的我就留下
You sure?
你确定
I'm not sure about anything.
我什么都不确定
Not today, o lord.
主啊 别是今天
Not today.
别是今天
There's got to be a better way. No more bets.
应该会有更好的方法 别再下注了
Actually, for us, there's no better way.
对我们而言 没有更好的方法了
Wait, wait. Black is the Chive?
等等 黑色是韭菜网吗
No, no, red is the Chive. Black is the firm.
不不 红色是韭菜网 黑色是律所
Red is the Chive, black is the firm.
红色是韭菜网 黑色是律所
I love you, dude.
我爱你 伙计
I love you, too.
我也爱你
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表