剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
You ready to double-down?
准备好一败涂地了吗
Where's your client?
你的委托人呢
Late. Where's yours?
迟到了 你的呢
She's not answering my texts.
我发了好几条短♥信♥她都没回
Oh, I can sympathize.
我深表同情
It's a really sophisticated power move,
对你第一年交往的同伴不管不顾
ignoring your first-year associate.
就是你手里有莫大权利的结果
Okay, so -- so now you want preferential treatment?
这么说你现在又想要优待了是吗
No, I just want you to act like an adult.
不是 我只是希望你能表现得像个成年人
Uh, I am not the one who stomped out of the room like a child.
又不是我像个孩子一样跺着脚走出房♥间
No, no, no. Oh, you want to see stomping?
不不不 你想看跺脚吗
Oh, you will see it in court.
在法庭上你会看到的
Oh, oh, that'll be --
那真是...
I'm glad you're here.
很高兴你来了
Yes, we, uh, we need to get in there.
是的 我们得进去了
We don't want to keep the judge waiting.
老让法官等着可不太好
Well, we're not here for court.
是这样的 我们不是来上庭的
Yeah, after seeing you two this morning,
目击了你们今早那一出后
we realized our relationship is not
我们发现我们的感情
nearly as messed up as we thought it was.
比我们想象中要健康多了
This morning, that was an anomaly.
今早是个例外
Yeah, it wasn't... It was an ephemeral event.
平时不会这样 短暂的事变
Yeah, well, we just decided
不管如何 我们决定
that we're gonna work out our differences.
自己解决分歧
Yeah -- together.
一起来解决
Y-you're reconciling?
你们和解了
Well, you know, selling the Flynnt Stick
卖♥♥掉弗林特棒
was my way of holding on to Flynn.
是我留住弗林特的方式
Never really wanted to let him go.
我从未想过放手
And I realized that -- that detaching my penis
我意识到 摘下我的生殖器
just detached my heart from our relationship.
就是从我们的感情中摘除我的心
Babe.
宝贝
Thank you so much for opening our eyes.
感谢你们帮我们看清自己
Well... Yeah.
既然这样 是啊
...you're very welcome.
不客气
Yeah. All right.
好的
Bonne chance.
好运
Oh, it's H.R.
是人事部
We've been approved to date.
他们批准我们的关系了
Yes, we have.
是的
Peter is calling me.
皮特打给我的
You wanna...take that?
你不接吗
I don't have to. It's Peter. I don't have to take it.
没事 不就皮特嘛 我不用接
Y-you should take it.
你还是接吧
I'm sure you have things that you need to do.
你一定也有自己的事吧
Yeah, I'm good. Oh, great. I'll just I'll take it.
那倒是 那好 那我去接了
Okay.
好
I'm only answering 'cause you never call me. What?
我接你电♥话♥是因为你从不打给我 什么事
No -- s-slow down.
你 你慢点说
You said-back up.
你说什么 再说一遍
What --
什么
Stanton? When?
斯坦顿吗 什么时候的事
No -- what?
没有 什么
Okay, I'll be right there.
好的 我马上就到
Ladies and gentlemen, dinner is served.
女士们先生们 晚餐准备好了
Bon appetite.
愿你胃口好
Uh, pardon me, gentlemen, but this is a private affair.
抱歉 先生 这是私人聚会
Uh, well... yeah, actually...
其实嘛
Oh, uh, Calvin, it's all right. They're friends of mine.
卡尔文 没事的 他们是我朋友
Please, just put it on my tab.
没事 算在我头上就行
Isn't this like...10-grand-a-plate dinner?
这晚餐是不是一万美金一盘菜啊
It's like 20, right? 20 grand.
应该是两万吧 两万
Yes, well, where I'm going,
我要去的地方
money is really of no consequence.
在那里钱是没什么用的
Listen, uh, I thought you two
你们俩今天
were supposed to be in court today.
不是要上法庭吗
Oh, yeah. We persuaded Roland to dismiss the charges.
我们说服了罗兰驳回控告
And he gave back your original 150 grand.
他还把你的十五万美金还给你了
Well.
是吗
Well, I must say, I'm really honored
不得不说 我很荣幸
to be leaving this blue marble with you two at my side.
离开世界的时候有你俩陪在我身边
Sir, how do you know that this fish
先生 你怎么知道这条鱼
is the last word in the Book of Stanton?
是《斯坦顿之书》中的最后一个词
Maybe there's another piece in the kitchen
或许厨房♥里还有一条
with your name on it.
为你准备的鱼
No. This fillet chose me.
不是的 这块鱼片选择了我
Not you, Peter, not you, Jared -- me.
不是选的你皮特 也不是你杰尔德 是我
And nothing can change that?
什么也改变不了吗
It appears I'm at the mercy
如此看来 我的命运
of this noble fish.
掌握在这块高贵的鱼块手中
We'll see about that.
走着瞧吧
Wh-- dude, what are you doing? Whoa! Dude!
老兄 你在干嘛 喂老兄
Hey, what -- what are you -- what?!
你干嘛 你 啥
I ate your destiny.
我把你的命运给吃了
Wha-- how are you feeling?
你感觉如何
Fine!
没事啊
I'm fine.
我没事
See? See?
看见没 看见没
See? Bahkti -- he was wrong.
巴克蒂 他预言错了
Fate is what you make of it, not just what comes your way.
命运掌握在你手中 不会飘到你盘子里
You're alive.
你还活着
Indeed, I am.
我确实还活着
Excuse me, love. No, no, no, Stanton!
亲爱的 我打扰下 别别别 斯坦顿
All these years...
这么多年来
my stars have been misaligned.
我的命运被错误地改变了
Excuse me. I need a drink from the bar.
失陪了 我得去喝一杯
Okay, I can't believe you just did that.
真不敢相信你刚才居然吃了它
I can't believe I did that. How are you feeling?
我也不敢相信 你感觉如何
I don't know. I think my tongue's starting to swell.
不知道 我舌头好像肿起来了
What? Let me see.
什么 伸出来给我看看
I- I'm starting to taste colors.
我好像有点口吃了
Oh, you're fine.
没事的
Well, Damien, you didn't have to come all this way.
达米恩 你没必要这样火急火燎赶过来
Peter and Jared said you were gonna eat some crazy death fish.
皮特和杰尔德说你会因为吃鱼死掉
It was -- it was gonna be your last day on Earth
今天是你活在这个世上的最后一天
because some swami, uh...
都是听什么算命先生说的
I thought I was never gonna see you again.
我还以为再也见不到你了呢
I was freaking out.
我真的吓死了
Well, it's gonna take more than one arrow
想要杀死我这头老水牛
to bring down this old buffalo.
才捅一刀怎么可能死
Well, of course. You're Stanton Infeld.
是啊 你可是斯坦顿·因菲尔德呢
Listen, would you care to join me
你愿意和我一起
in getting absolutely squiffed?
一醉方休吗
I'm all-in.
我愿意
Salude. Salude.
干杯 干杯
So, it's a bit unfortunate for you, of course,
我还活得好好的对你来说
that I'm still alive
有些不幸
because I had it in my Living Trust
因为我生前信托里面说了
that you would inherit the firm.
让你继承律师事务所
It hurts me to remind you that, uh,
我也很不情愿地提醒你一句
ny taking over the firm was one of my terms
让我回到因菲尔德丹尼尔斯的条件之一
for coming back to Infeld-Daniels,
就是让我接手律所
but, uh... it's a technicality.
只是技术上的问题
You have no sense of the moment.
你真是不会看现在的气氛啊
Wait! Stop!
等等 等一下
I- is everything okay?
没...没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Fugu fish.
河豚
What?
什么
For a second, I thought Peter had been poisoned by a fugu fish.
刚才我以为皮特吃河豚中毒了
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表