剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Morning, Jared.
早上好 杰尔德
Colleen?
科琳
Did you sleep well?
睡得好吗
Uh-huh.
还不错
Oh, you can freak out now if you'd like.
你想的话现在可以抓狂
This is bad.
遭了
This is -- this is bad. This is very bad.
遭了 糟透了
This is the type of thing guys always joke about doing
男人们虽然总开玩笑要做这种事
but they never actually do, but we...
但不会真的做的 但我们...
We did it. You needed this.
我们上♥床♥了 你需要这个
Was that obvious?
有那么明显吗
And if one night of my surrogate skills
如果我一晚性代理的技术
is enough to allow you
能够让你注意力从爱伦·施瓦特洛
to focus on other women besides Ellen Swatello,
身上转移出来
then I'd say this is a victory.
那我得说这是场胜利
Okay, well, trust me.
好吧 相信我
The last person I'm thinking about now is,
我现在能想到的人里...
uh, Swatello, so good job there.
肯定没有施瓦特洛 你成功了
Jared, this was just a one-time occurrence.
杰尔德 这就是一次性事件
Absolutely. Just a one-way ride.
显然 只是单程
Sorry. I heard that the second I said it.
不好意思 我发现我是第二次说这话了
Oh, and, uh -- and Peter must never know anything about this,
皮特绝对不能知道这事
because he's understandably squeamish about my line of work.
因为可以理解 他讨厌我的工作
You think?
你这么认为吗
Yeah, like I'm gonna just tell him that I had sex with...
我只是准备跟他说 我跟他妈妈…
with his mother.
上♥床♥了
Look, you needed this to move on.
听着 你需要这么一晚来放开手
Peter will get up in a moment. I better head out.
皮特快起来了 我得溜出去了
Right.
对
Colleen! Colleen!
科琳 科琳
Colleen! Colleen!
科琳 科琳
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
You okay?
你没事吧
Uh-huh.
没事
Bye, Jared.
拜 杰尔德
"Bye, Jared."
"拜 杰尔德"
Morning. Aah!
早上好啊
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
You only copy me
你总是在做了奇怪的事时
when you've done something weird. What'd you do?
才会重复我的话 你做了什么
What'd you -- uh...
你做了...
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做
You're wrapped in a sheet.
你只裹了一张床单
I think I may, uh, crashed out here last night.
我想我昨晚也许酒后乱性了
Crazy night, huh? Yeah.
疯狂一夜 是吧 是啊
Peter, I'm, uh...
皮特 我...
All right, let's go grab some breakfast.
好了 去吃早餐吧
You can tell me all about what you are.
你可以把一切都交代清楚
Peter, I'm, uh Come on. Let's go.
皮特 我… 去吃饭啦
Mother--
跟你妈...
Is the Duke of Landingshire
兰丁谢尔公爵
feeling the high cost of low living?
感觉到这里的高消费低收入了吗
Huh?
什么
Are you hungover?
你还宿醉未醒吗
Oh, no. I mean, no. No more than you.
没 我是说 没有 比你清醒
Did you get laid last night? No way.
你昨晚滚床单了 才没
I mean, uh...I was with Swatello.
我是…和施瓦特洛
Thought you guys were done.
早就想到你俩滚过了
Yeah, we are, but, uh, you know,
对 我俩是滚过了 但是 你懂的
she's, a habit I can't quite kick.
她…我习惯了 一时间戒不掉
No shame. I see the appeal.
没啥丢人的 我能看到你俩的张力
I need some electrolytes,
我需要补充一点电解质
I need a short stack, and I need them now.
我需要一只煎饼 现在就要
We need a waitress.
我们需要服务员
It's not like this place is busy.
这地方生意不忙啊
Hey, Tara. Kind of quiet today. Hey.
塔拉 今天生意不好啊
We took a hit last week.
我们上周遭受了打击
Wasn't that always a "C"?
评级不一只是C吗
Oh, we were an "A" before mom died,
在妈妈死之前 我们一直是A
But it's been a rough couple of months,
但是已经好几个月C了
so I guess I let some things slip.
所以我想是我让品质下滑的
We're all out of waffle mix, Jared. I'm sorry.
杰尔德 不好意思 我们没有华夫饼了
Oh, come on. Really?
不是吧 真的
No, I mean -- I mean, that's great, that's great,
不 我是说 没有也挺好的
'cause now I get to have delicious...oatmeal.
因为我可以吃”美味”的燕麦片
That's like nature's waffle.
那就像是天然的华夫饼一样
Our kitchen is just as clean
我们的厨房♥跟
as Ben's Red-hots and they got a "B."
本家热狗店一样干净 他们还得了B
Well, Ben's sucks.
本家难吃死了
It's like dog food in a sausage sock.
就跟放在肠衣里的狗粮一样
Yeah. It'll be okay.
是啊 会没事的
I can't do it alone.
我自己做不来
My brother's up in marin. He's no help.
我哥在海军陆战队 帮不上忙
Well, listen, we can appeal -- let's appeal this.
听着 我们可以上诉 我们上诉吧
Yeah.
好啊
Oh, that's sweet, you guys, but I can't afford a lawyer.
你们真好 但我请不起律师
No, we'll take our fees in buffalo wings.
不用 律师费就用布法罗鸡翅抵吧
Seriously.
说真的
Totally serious.
千真万确
I'd really appreciate that.
真的很感激
Thanks, guys. Yeah.
谢谢伙计们 应该的
I'll come right back and get your order
我马上回来帮你们点单
A-as long as you don't want, um, eggs, bacon, or oatmeal.
只要你们不是想吃鸡蛋培根或是麦片
Is that you? Yeah.
是你的吗 是
I don't believe it.
真不敢相信
He's back.
他回来了
I don't think this is a great idea, though.
我不觉得这是个好主意
It's a great idea.
绝对是个好主意
Quiet. Quiet. He's here.
安静 安静 他来了
He's here? Guys, he's here. He's here.
他来了 伙计们 他来了 他来了
Let's get the lights. Kill the music.
把灯关了 把音乐停了
Get the lights.
关灯
Okay, Shh, Shh, Shh, Shh, Shh!
好了 嘘
Surprise!
惊喜
品达
欢迎回来
See? Great idea.
看 多好的主意
You okay?
你没事吧
So, after traveling for 26 straight hours,
所以 在我赶了整整26小时的路之后
you think people hiding in the dark and screaming at me
你们觉得找人藏在我家冲我大喊大叫
in my own home was a good idea.
是个好主意
It was an idea.
是个主意
There is evidence that another person
有证据表明有另外的人
has been using our bathroom -- lots of tiny soaps,
在使用我们的卫生间 有很多小肥皂
pumice toothpaste, the towels smell like patchouli.
美白牙膏 手指闻上去好像是广藿香味的
Peter, your mother was visiting?
皮特 你妈来了吗
She loves patchouli.
她喜欢广藿香
Uh, no, I They're mine.
没 我 那是我的
I like the size of hotel soaps.
我喜欢酒店那种小肥皂
They make my hands feel big,
让我觉得自己的手很大
And you know what they say about big hands.
你知道他们是怎么说大手的
Dan, uh, come on over here. Have you met Pindy?
丹 来 你见过品品吗
Pindy, Dan Mundy. He's our new investigator.
品品 这是丹·芒迪 我们新来的调查员
He was staying in your room while you were away.
你不在时他住在你的房♥间
I've heard a lot about you.
我听过你很多事
Which probably means he bugs your phone.
估计是他窃听了你的电♥话♥
That's not true at all.
完全不是这么回事
They told me that you received an e-mail
他们告诉我你收到封邮件
from a woman who was mugged in Belgium and needed money,
是个在比利时被抢劫的女生 急需用钱
and you went there to help her.
你就过去帮她了
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表