剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Where is he?
他在哪儿
He wouldn't say -- just that he wants you
他没说 只说了要你来
to take the call in his office.
他办公室接电♥话♥
Strange.
奇怪
If it were anyone else.
要不是他 就确实奇怪
Stanton!
斯坦顿
Uh, boys, listen, I've hit a slight snag in my plans,
帅哥们 听着 我的计划遇到一点小问题
And I could use your discretion on a personal matter.
我有点私事想让你们帮忙做个判断
Okay. Well, you know you can trust us.
没问题 要知道你能信任我俩
We got attorney/friend privilege.
我们可是有律师朋友保密权的
Listen, I need you to remove
听着 我要你俩去把
the color-field painting from my wall.
我墙上的色域绘画作品取下来
There's a safe.
后面有个保险箱
Sir, do you want us to open it?
老板 你要我们打开它吗
Is it still the same code as all your other codes --
跟你其他密♥码♥一样的吗
Your birth date?
你的破壳日
B.C.
公元前
Sir, how do we put in "B.C."?
老板 我们"公元前"加得怎么样
Quiet!
安静
Now, look, I need absolute silence.
我现在需要安静得掉根针都能听到
Whoa. Voice-activated.
声控的啊
That's very cool. Very cool, sir.
太酷了吧 酷毙了 老板
Now, you should see a briefcase.
你们现在应该看到一个公文包了
Got it.
看到了
Whatever you do, do not open the case.
无论做什么就是不要打开它
I'll explain everything when you arrive.
等你们到了 我再解释
Arrive?
到了
Yes, I need you to bring the case locked
没错 我要你俩不打开它并带着它
to the Desert Opal Casino at once.
立刻来沙漠猫眼石赌场
Stanton, are you in trouble?
斯坦顿 你是不是有麻烦了
It's a matter of life and death.
是有关生死的麻烦
Oh, I-I trust you have no plans tonight.
我相信你俩今晚没其他事
Not anymore.
没有啦
Good. See you soon.
不能更棒 待会见
Looks like we're heading to Vegas.
看起来我们得去拉斯维加斯了
Let's open it.
打开吧
Infeld said not to open it.
因菲尔德说了不能打开
Well, I don't want T.S.A. literally up my ass
好吧 我可不想被美国交通局追着屁♥股♥跑
if it's filled with meth or a human head.
要是里面装了冰♥毒♥或者死人脑袋呢
Can't fit a human head in here.
这装不下一个人脑袋吧
You could if you chop it up into a bunch of pieces.
剁成几块就能装下了
Why would you chop a human head into a bunch of pieces?
为什么要把人脑袋剁成几块
To fit into a briefcase.
为了装进公文包里啊
Your T.S.A. thing doesn't even apply.
美国交通局压根不许我们上飞机
We're on the no-fly list.
我们可是在禁飞名单上
Well, we can't drive
好吧 我们也不能开车去
'cause you plowed into my truck.
因为你撞了我的卡车
Well, if you hadn't parked it in the driveway --
你要是没停在私家车道上...
I parked it in the driveway!
我是停私家车道上了
That's where you park cars.
可你也在那儿停车啊
Hey, what's up? Oh, what's in the case?
怎么了 箱子里面装了什么
Couldn't say if we knew.
我们也不知道
Wait a minute. Wait. Dan, did you sell that car?
等一下 丹 你把那辆车卖♥♥了
Buick Grand National, V-6, 3.8-liter engine,
别克君威啊 V6引擎3.8升发动机
nitrous boosters.
氮气加速装置
Wait, wait. Don't touch the case.
住手 别碰这箱子
Look, if you needed to give us a ride to Vegas...
听着 如果你要载我们去拉斯维加斯...
How fast could you get us there?
多快能把我们送到那儿
Mm, the strip is 276 miles away from here.
从这儿走高速 距离是276英里
Factor in traffic -- an hour and a half.
考虑到交通因素 一个半小时吧
If I were to take yo. I don't go to Vegas.
如果我去的话 但我不去拉斯维加斯
Dan, you're gonna take us.
丹 你得带我们去
Dude, no. No, no. No, no.
伙计 别别别别打开
Infeld said we're not supposed to look in there.
因菲尔德说到那儿前不准看
Stanton never told me that.
因菲尔德又没跟我说
Wow. How much is that?
得多少钱啊
150 large at least.
至少15万
Oh, man.
天哪
We got to get this to Stanton. Yeah.
我们得给斯坦顿拿去 没错
I'll gas up the dragon, hook up the police scanners.
我去给车加油 搞定警方摄像头
I'll be back here in 25 minutes.
二十五分钟内回来
Okay.
好
I don't want to hide my feelings
我不想继续在我们办公室相处时
when we're together in the office anymore.
掩饰我的感情了
I-I feel the same way.
我也不想了
So, before we start... a more intimate relationship,
所以 在我们开始更亲密的关系之前
I want to make sure that we're completely
我想确定我俩
transparent with our intentions.
没有其他目的
Well, given your history of interoffice relationships, Mr. Karp,
鉴于你的办公室关系黑历史 卡普先生
we can't just rubber-stamp this.
我们不能就这么盖章同意了
Hanna and I managed a professional rapport
我和汉娜在分手很久以后
long after our breakup.
也保持了和谐的亲密关系
Um...and the summer associate you slept with?
你睡过的那个暑期助理呢
I wasn't counting her because we met outside of work.
我没算她因为我们是在下班后约的
Oh.
这样
Rachel King.
瑞秋·金
All right, you got me.
好吧 被你逮到了
Y-you know, w-which is why we're here.
我们正是因此才跟你谈的
You know?
明白吗
Yes, and I promise that I will never exert my power
没错 我保证我不会利用
as a partner in this firm to settle a personal dispute.
我合伙人的职权来解决人事纠纷
And I would never expect him
我也不会指望他
to diminish his authority over me
因为我俩在约会
just because we're dating.
就对我特殊照顾
The client will always come first.
委托人始终是第一位的
Till death do us part.
直到死亡将我俩分开
The first of... many great firsts.
众多第一次里的第一
First date?
第一次约会
First kiss.
第一次接吻
First -- I'm cool with skipping
第一次 如果你没问题的话
right to bathroom sex if you're fine with it.
我很乐意直接去洗手间OOXX了
Okay, then.
那好吧
Um, once my department head signs off on this,
等部门总监签好了文件
you'll be clear to go.
你俩就没问题了
How long does that take? How does that it's gonna...
那要多久 那要多
Oh, no more than a week.
不会超过一周
Okay.
好吧
Like, a business week, like five days?
是工作日的一周 五天对吧
Well, I mean, tack on a couple days,
我的意思是需要个几天
You know, just for filing. Oh, so there's...
你懂的 把文件弄好 然后就
Uh, you're gonna have to find someone else to work on Donaldson.
你得找别人去做唐诺森的案子了
Something's come up.
出了点事
Oh. Okay.
好
All right. Oh, wait. Uh, one more thing.
好 等等 还有一件事
I got a call from John Resig at the Chive.
我接到了韭菜网的约翰·莱兹格的电♥话♥
Is that, like, a cooking magazine?
那是个厨艺杂♥志♥吗
No, it's, like, the coolest website there is.
不 那算是最酷的网站了
It's, like, hot women and really funny and smart.
很多又辣又风趣聪明的美女
Why are they calling you?
他们为什么要打给你
I don't know. Maybe they're looking to hire.
我不知道 也许想雇人
First, we lose hottest lawyer to Anita,
我们先是失去了最火♥辣♥的律师安妮塔
and now they're calling you.
现在他们又想挖你
T-this is sexist.
这是性别歧视
Mm, yes. That's what that is.
是啊 正是如此
So, how is your little...
你那小
lawyer hottie?
辣妹子律师怎么样了
Is it "Bonnie"? It's "Bonnie," right?
是叫邦妮 对吧
I'm sorry -- Bonnie... Bonnie who?
不好意思 邦妮 哪个邦妮
Oh, come on. Stop it.
得了 别装了
She seems sweet.
她看着挺甜的
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表