剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
You're a humanitarian.
太有人道主义精神了
In two sentences, you said more nice things to me
短短两句话 就比这俩家伙十年里
than these guys did in 10 years.
对我说的好话都多
Hey. Dan, you can have my room.
丹 我的屋子归你了
I will not be living here anymore.
我不再住这了
What's that now?
怎么回事
I'm getting married.
我要结婚了
That's fantastic. What? You're kidding.
太棒了 什么 你开玩笑吧
To who?
跟谁结婚
Brigette. Brigette Barnes?
布里盖特 布里盖特·巴恩斯
The girl from Belgium who sent you the e-mail asking for money?
比利时那个给你发邮件要钱的女孩
Yeah. We met -- immediately fell in love.
没错 我们一见钟情
It was like an ance-edy.
就像部漫剧一样
Ance-edy? You mean a rom-com.
漫剧 你是指浪喜吧
He just said that.
他就是这意思
Yeah, I -- thank you.
是啊 我 谢谢
So, you've met her in the flesh.
你见过真人了
No, but we have been texting.
没 但我们一直在发短♥信♥
Actually, we mostly sext.
实际上 可以算是文爱了
Want to see a picture?
想看照片吗
Not if it's of your genitals.
只要不是你的小♥弟♥弟♥就行
Boom.
看
Okay.
好吧
She looks like Carmen Electra.
她长得像卡门·伊莱克特拉
成人女星
NBA球星罗德曼的前妻
Right? People say that to her on the street all the time.
对吧 在街上大家看到她都是这么说的
I bet they do, 'cause that's a photo
那倒是 因为这本来就是
of Carmen Electra, Pindy.
卡门·伊莱克特拉的照片 品品
I have facial-recognition software on my laptop
我笔记本上有面部识别系统
if you want to forward me the pic.
如果你愿意把照片转发给我
For what?! It's Carmen Electra.
还用转吗 这就是卡门·伊莱克特拉
No. There's no need. She's real.
不 没有必要 她是真真实实的
Okay, Pindy, how much money in total
好吧 品品 你一共给了多少钱
have you sent to your... fiancee?
给你的... 未婚妻
Carmen Electra.
卡门·伊莱克特拉
Oh, I see. You still think she's scamming me.
我懂了 你们还是觉得她是在敲诈我
You know what? We're looking to cut 100 names from the invite list
知道吗 我们准备从嘉宾名单里砍掉100位
if you'd rather not come to the wedding.
正好你们也不用来参加婚礼了
Come on. Pindy
别啊 品品
Pindy Electra, come ba--
品品·伊莱克特拉 回...
Stop.
别叫了
I'm gonna go talk to him. Pindy.
我去跟他谈谈 品品
Dan, I need you to do that cyber-vetting thing you do.
丹 你去用你的高科技查查
Find out everything you can about Brigette Barnes, okay?
找出关于布里盖特·巴恩斯的一切信息 好吗
I don't think my friend would like me doing that.
我觉得我朋友可不会喜欢
You just met Pindar.
你才刚认识品达
We hit it off.
我们一拍即合
You spy on Peter and I all the time.
你一直都在监视皮特和我
That's different. You guys are family.
这不一样 你们是我家人
Come back with some proof
搜集一些证据证明
that Brigette Barnes doesn't exist.
布里盖特·巴恩斯并不存在
You got it?
懂了吗
Seeing how my personal loyalty lies with Pindar
看我一边对品达撒谎出♥卖♥♥♥我的个人忠诚
and my professional loyalty lies with you,
一边又跟你们撒谎违背我的职业忠诚吗
I must ask, is this a request or an order?
我不得不问 这是请求还是命令
It's an order.
命令
Okay. Then I'm on it.
好 那我去查
Thank you.
谢谢你
Now, the same vendors who sell to our diner
给我们餐厅供货的同一供货商
saw the food inspector
看见食品检查员
eating at Ben's Red-hots on Spring Street.
在春天大道上的本家热狗店吃东西
Now, Ben's Red-hots got a "B" grade even though
现在本家热狗店评了B级
their kitchen had similar violations to our diner.
尽管他们的厨房♥跟我们餐厅有类似的违规行为
Can you prove it?
你能证明吗
We may not have enough money for private investigators,
或许我们没钱去请私♥家♥侦♥探♥
but we do have loyal customers.
但我们有忠实客户
Well, you're looking at two of them.
他俩就在你眼前呢
Seems like the inspector and owner of Ben's are buddies.
看上去检查员跟本家的老板是兄弟嘛
There are other options. Tara, don't.
也还有别的选择 塔拉 别
What?
什么
We were approached a few months ago
几个月前 艾克哈特·史密兹找到我们
by Eckhart Smits to buy the restaurant.
有意收♥购♥我们餐馆
Smits.
史密兹
Eckhart loved my mom. We all loved her.
艾克哈特很爱我妈妈 我们都爱她
No one more than Jared.
没人能比杰尔德更爱了
Well, Jared was mom's favorite. Sorry, Peter.
杰尔德确实是我妈的最爱 抱歉 皮特
No. So true. My mom's, too.
不 就是这样 我妈也爱他胜过我
Okay, dude, enough mom talk. Ookay.
好了 伙计 别说妈妈了 好吧
We know Eckhart Smits -- the burger baron.
我们认识艾克哈特·史密兹 汉堡大亨
D&D being owned by a chain?
D&D要被连锁快餐收♥购♥了吗
Blasphemy, I know.
简直是亵渎神灵 我知道
You can't trust Eckhart Smits.
你们不能相信艾克哈特·史密兹
Relax. We told Smits no.
淡定 我们拒绝了他
My mother's diner has been there for 85 years.
我妈的餐厅已经传承85年了
It is not going down on my watch.
可不能断在我手里
D&D is an institution.
D&D是一个象征
Reagan ate there.
里根在那吃过
Tommy Lasorda.
还有汤米·莱索达[美职棒巨星]
Bugsy Siegel.
巴格斯·西格尔[黑帮首领]
Loved "Bugsy."
我爱巴格斯
How hot was Annette Benning?
安妮特·贝宁[美国女演员]有多热辣
Ah, hot enough to fry bacon.
热辣到能炸培根了
A-a-are we off topic here?
我们是不是跑题了
Not at all. Watch how we bring it back.
并没有 看我们怎么拐回来
We are gonna have the Health Department for lunch.
我们会和卫生处的人吃个午饭
We're gonna say that you diner was unfairly singled out.
我们会说你的饭店受到了不公正待遇
The inspector harassed your diner
检查员找你饭店的麻烦
to benefit his friend's restaurant.
让他朋友的饭店得益
See how we brought that back?
看我们怎样扳回一城
Boomerang.
走你
This is a photo of your inspector, Henry Shea,
这是你们检查员的照片 亨利·谢伊
eating a hot dog at Ben's Red-hots.
在本家热狗店吃热狗
Is that you, Hank? That's me, Jack.
这是你吗 汉克 是我 杰克
Do you play golf with the owner of Ben's, Ben Kagen?
你跟本家热狗店的老板本·卡根打高尔夫球是吗
I do. Every other Friday at rancho.
是的 隔周的周五 在牧场
You looking for a game? Always.
你也想玩吗 是的
Do you eat at Ben's often?
你经常在本家热狗店吃饭吗
Uh, if you're accusing me of getting hungry
如果你因为我有时候会饿
and enjoying a hot dog -- guilty.
所以吃个热狗而起诉我 那我认罪
If one can enjoy a ground-up pig face
只要你能享受一堆碾碎的猪脸
shoved in a collagen condom.
被塞进胶原蛋白避孕套里
Now he's a food critic.
这会儿他倒变成食物评论家了
Hank's friendship with Ben does not compromise
汉克和本的友谊是不会使他
the impartiality of his inspection.
在检查过程中偏袒谁的
He's one of my goto guys. Oh, thank you, Jack.
他可是我们的中流砥柱之一 谢谢 杰克
That right? Then can you explain why you deducted points
是吗 那你如何解释
from the D&D Diner for their kitchen's floor/sink air gap
你因为厨房♥的地板水槽气隙而给D&D餐厅扣了分
when it was identical to the floor/sink air gap at Ben's?
而本家热狗店使用的却是同款的地板水槽气隙
Hmm, that shouldn't have happened. Damn skippy.
那怎么可能 我就知道
That cost D&D Diner four points
你因此扣了D&D餐厅四分
which knocked their rating down to a "C,"
这使他们的评级降为C
scaring away potential customers.
吓走了潜在顾客群
Right into the clutches of Ben's Red-Hots.
正中了本家热狗店的算计
Clutches? Seriously?
算计 真的假的
No good? Actually, it worked.
这词不好吗 其实表达得很有效
Felt good. Yeah.
感觉不错 是啊
Are you suggesting
你们的意思是
that Hank would do this to funnel money to Ben's?
汉克这么做是帮本餐厅敛财吗
Suggesting's a bit subtle.
"意思"这词太委婉
We're actually accusing him. Yeah.
我们就是在指控他 对
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表