剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
The owner -- he was wearing a bracelet.
那个物主 戴着一个手镯
Karp!
卡普
Hold that thought, Mason. We'll meet you outside.
等会儿再说 梅森 我们一会儿在外面见
Okay.
好的
Has he gotten bigger?
他是不是又胖了
Yeah, I think so. But you know what's weird?
我也觉得 你知道有一点很奇怪
That if he'd just fought a little bit harder
只要他为了律所和客户
for the firm and the people,
付出哪怕一点点努力
his name would be above the door
现在律所大门上的名字就会是他
instead of ours. This one?
而不是我们了 是他吗
I'm twice the lawyer you guys will ever be.
我一个人顶你们两个两倍
You keep packing on the pounds, and you will be.
你一直专注于敛财 当然了
Look at that guy.
瞧瞧这家伙
I have the body mass index of a teenager.
我的体重指数是青少年水平
Surrounded by a family of bears.
一家都是熊吧
We're still fighting to get Stanton reinstated.
我们还在努力说服斯坦顿复职
In case you were wondering. I wasn't.
如果你好奇 我不好奇
Yeah. First sign of trouble, he turns his back on his uncle,
是啊 叔叔一有麻烦 就翻脸不认人了
The firm Turn my back on him?
律所... 翻脸不认人
I gave everything I had to Stanton for over two decades.
过去二十多年 我为斯坦顿尽心尽力
I practically lived there.
公♥司♥几乎成了我的家
You guys waltz in three years ago
三年前你们轻而易举地闯入
and, with the exception of a karaoke machine,
而且 除了一个卡拉OK机以外
gave absolutely nothing to the firm.
你们给律所带来过什么东西
How soon they forget about Thai massage Tuesday.
他们怎么这么快就忘了周二泰式按♥摩♥日呢
Get me your updated witness list,
把你们最新的证人名单给我
or I'll be asking the Judge for sanctions.
否则我就向法官申请制裁
Do you mean you'll be asking for seconds?
你是说申请多给点儿时间吗
I miss him. I know, right?
小贱样的我还挺想他 我懂
Where is he? I don't know.
他人呢 我不知道
Where's Mason?
梅森在哪
You see him? Mason!
看到他了吗 梅森
Whole thing's a conspiracy.
整件事都是阴谋
Got to be a little more specific.
说具体点
Gleason, the manager of Space 4 Rent Storage,
格利森 就是四号♥租库的经营者
was wearing a Zungi fertility bracelet.
戴了一个撙节生育镯
Z...uh...
撙...什么
It's a small tribe in New Guinea.
那是新几内亚的一个小部落
Small as in few in number or small in stature?
是人口小 还是个儿小啊
Well, both. They're pygmies.
都小 他们是侏儒
You would.
你可以加入
Only one anthropological archeologist
过去十年间只有一位人类考古学家
has lived among the Zungi in the past decade --
曾与他们一起生活过
Marcel Ziff.
就是马塞尔·雷夫
I studied with Ziff at U.C.L.A..
我是他在加州大学洛杉矶分校的学生
We partnered on expeditions. Why they won't settle.
我们是探险搭档 他们为什么不想和解
Brought in the big firm.
扯进大公♥司♥了呗
So, you think Ziff is bribing Gleason to get into your locker.
所以你认为雷夫贿赂了格利森开你的门
Ziff is up for tenure,
雷夫要争取大学终身职位
which this artifact would guarantee him.
拿到这个东西就万无一失了
Now Gleason's wearing a rare Zungi bracelet,
现在格利森带着一个罕见的撙节手镯
which I think is more than coincidental.
我认为绝不是巧合
All right. Okay. We should talk to Ziff.
好吧 我们要跟雷夫谈谈
We'll talk to Ziff.
我们去找雷夫谈谈
We've, uh, never had children of our own,
我们还没有自己的孩子
and we've always wanted to help.
一直都很想帮忙
It's been our dream to have a school for underprivileged kids.
我们的梦想就是建立一所贫困儿童学校
Can you believe this?
你相信吗
And we -- we certainly do not want to stop you.
我们当然不想阻止你们
I just wonder if, in light of the fact
我想知道 如果我的委托人
that my...client has been lawfully running a business,
一直在合法地经营业务
that we might consider other options.
也许我们可以考虑其他方案
What kind of options?
什么方案
Maybe you wait a year to open your school
也许你们可以等一年后再开学校
to give...The Bone time to relocate.
这样可以给骨王时间另找个地方
Or maybe we help you find a better location.
或者 我们或许能帮你们找到更好的地方
We'd like to run it out of our home.
我们就想在自己家开
You know, I mean, I'd like a date
就你们想 我还想和《鹰狼传奇》里的
with Michelle Pfeiffer circa "Ladyhawke".
米歇尔·法伊弗约会呢
Well, c-can you control your client, please?
能不能管管你的委托人
Or what? You -- you want to take away my civil liberties?
不然呢 你要剥夺我的公民自♥由♥权吗
What more can you do?
你还能做什么
Or what? I'll tell you what.
我来告诉你不然会怎样
Your little pot shop is still there by the time we open,
如果我们开业时 你那丁点大的大♥麻♥店还在营业
I'll have you popped on a 11357.
我就依据11357条告你
With good time/work time, you'll be out by Christmas...
好好干活天天享受吧 你在2017年圣诞节时
of 2017.
就能出来了
You can stop me, you can take away our weed,
你可以让我停业 你可以夺走我们的大♥麻♥
but you can't take away our...um...
但你无法夺走我们的...
Freedom. That's what it was.
自♥由♥ 就是这个
You can't take away our freedom!
你无法夺走我们的自♥由♥
Okay, if anyone asks, I'm the Professor.
这样 如果有人问 我就是教授
Why do you get to be the Professor?
凭什么你当教授
We can't both be Professors.
我们俩不能都是教授
It's a department fundraiser.
这是个院系资金筹集♥会♥啊
Who says Professors don't travel in twos?
谁说教授不能两人同行
Besides, no offense, no one's gonna buy you as an academic.
另外 无意冒犯 说你是大学老师谁信啊
P.E. teacher, maybe.
说是体育老师可能会信
Be a donor. Everyone loves a donor.
当你的捐款人吧 人人都爱捐款人
I don't want to be a don Hi.
我才不想当捐... 你们好
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
Can I get your names? Certainly.
能问问你们的姓名吗 当然
I'm professor Horatio Burton. Antiquities.
我是荷瑞修·伯顿教授 研究古文物
This is...Thornton Melon.
这位是桑顿·梅隆
Former Professor.
以前是教授
Not a Professor. Thinking about getting back into it.
不是教授 正在考虑重拾旧业
He's not even thinking about it 'cause he's a donor.
他压根没想 他是一名捐款人
Debating about getting back into it. He's a donor.
正在挣扎中 他是捐款人
You guys aren't on the list.
你们不在名单上
Maybe we can try Franklin and Bash.
是不是该试着找找弗兰克林和巴什
Hey, you've heard of us.
你听说过我们
You spoke at Career Day at my sorority.
你们在职业体验日来我们大学姐妹会演讲过
I still have the beer cozy.
赠送的啤酒瓶套我还没扔呢
What was the catchphrase again?
你们那口号♥是什么来着
We've got your back.
我们是你的强大后盾
So, is there any chance
你能让我们
we can just slip on in there and talk to Professor Ziff?
溜进去跟雷夫教授谈会儿吗
He's kind of expecting us.
他在等我们呢
I don't know. Do you guys handle traffic tickets?
让我想想 你们会处理交通罚单吗
Yes, we do. Like nobody else.
当然了 没人比得上咱们
Afternoon.
下午好
Tiresome affair, don't you think?
真是无聊啊 你不觉得吗
A necessary evil.
无聊但却必要
Ah yes. Speaking of evil, you're Professor Ziff.
是的 说到这个 你就是雷夫教授
Uh oh, former students?
糟糕 你们是我以前的学生吗
No, but you are trying to steal from one.
不是 但你却想从以前的学生那里偷东西
Steal? Steal what?
偷 偷什么
The death mask of Hor-Aha,
荷尔-阿哈的死亡面具
from your field partner Mason Trawley.
你工作搭档梅森·特劳利的东西
Mason Trawley? That's right.
梅森·特劳利 没错
We were never partners.
我们从没做过搭档
Mason was a grad student in industrial heritage,
梅森是工业遗产的研究生
a rather remarkable course that I taught.
那是我教过的最有名的课
What about the death mask?
死亡面具你怎么解释
Sadly, a myth.
可惜这只是神话
I suppose the Zungi bracelet
那这么说来
you gave the owner of the storage facility --
你给仓库老板的撙节手镯
that's a myth, too?
那也是个神话咯
I-I don't understand.
我不太明白
Oh, you don't understand?
你不明白吗
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表