剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
I called earlier.
之前打过电♥话♥的
Come on in.
进来吧
Pungent.
真刺鼻
Sangerete. Pig's blood pudding.
这叫桑格丽特 猪血布丁
I wanted to talk to you about the Heathbrooke.
我想谈谈海斯旅店的事情
There's a word my grandmother used to say --
我祖母以前总爱说"阿姆利娅"这个词
Amriya -- "Cursed."
"被诅咒"的意思
You sold to Freddie Silmas in 1996, correct?
1996年 你把它卖♥♥给弗雷迪·西马斯了是吗
You're looking for Irina Lottye Kruskal.
你要找的是伊瑞娜·洛蒂·克鲁斯卡尔吧
I am Irina Tanya.
我是伊瑞娜· 塔尼娅
Lottye is my grandmother.
洛蒂是我的祖母
She sold the Heathbrooke,
是她卖♥♥掉海斯旅店的
but she's, um, moved on.
可惜她已经过世了
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾
Did she ever talk about her dealings with Silmas?
她以前谈到过和西马斯的交易吗
Silmas said she wasn't afraid of ghosts.
西马斯说过她不怕鬼
Ghosts...
鬼...
...should be afraid of her.
应该怕她
Sounds like something Silmas would say.
听着确实像西马斯的话
Our investigator's report,
以下是由我们的调查员报告
the granddaughter told him,
由那位孙女陈述
and I'm quoting,
并由我转述的
"One night, granny told me, after an extra glass of absinthe,
"一天晚上 奶奶喝了很多苦艾酒后跟我说
something horrible happened summer of '27.
1927年夏天 这里发生了恐怖的事
Then she passed out."
然后她就晕过去了"
"Passed out." Is that part of the quote,
"晕过去"也是她说的吗
or did the granddaughter actually pass out in front of Mundy?
还是这个孙女自己在曼迪面前晕过去了
Unclear.
不清楚
So this is good news.
所以这是好消息
Silmas knew about the haunting?
西马斯也知道闹鬼的事吗
We just can't use it in court.
可我们不能在法庭上用这段
Irina Lottye's dead.
伊瑞娜·洛蒂已经死了
Without her, it's hearsay.
她不在 这些都属于谣传
This whole thing was my idea.
都怪我的主意
Hey, it was our idea.
是我们的主意
We're gonna find jobs.
我们会找到工作的
We're gonna be okay.
一切都会好的
Guys, this is just round one.
伙计们 这才是第一回合呀
It's more like round 7, but it's a 15-round fight.
更像是第七回合 只是一共有十五回合
Our investigator got this journal from Irina Tanya.
我们调查员从伊瑞娜·塔尼娅那儿搞到了这本日记
It looks old.
看起来很旧
She just gave it to him?
是她主动给的吗
He got it from her. Let's just leave it at that.
是他弄来的 我们还是不要动它了
No, I told him. Stealing journals from Gypsies?
我提醒过他了 偷看吉普赛人的日记
I mean, come on, dude.
有没有搞错啊 兄弟
You think it's cursed? Yeah, I do think it's
你觉得它被诅咒了吗 我就是觉得...
I curse you.
我诅咒你哦
Knock it off. Take it back.
闭嘴 把这话给我收回去
What language is this?
这是什么语
Romany -- Gypsy.
罗姆语 也叫吉普赛语
Irina T. doesn't know who it belongs to,
伊瑞娜· 塔尼娅不知道这是谁的日记
so we have to get it translated.
所以我们要翻译一下
Do you know someone who speaks Gypsy?
你们认识懂吉普赛语的人吗
As a matter of fact, we do.
我们还真认识
Uh, listen, I finished this translation. Great.
我翻译完了 太好了
And by the way, where did you learn Romany?
顺便问一下 你怎么学会罗姆语的
I'm half Gypsy on my mother's side.
我母亲是吉普赛人
Whose journal was it?
这是谁的日记
It doesn't say.
日记里没说
She was a 10-year-old child,
她是个十岁的小姑娘
loved licorice, wrote about it incessantly.
挺喜欢甘草的 不厌其烦地写
Thunderingly dull read.
我看都看烦了
Anything about someone getting killed there?
有没有提到什么人被杀了
Anything violent?
有没有暴♥力♥事件
No. Nothing like that.
没有 没有这样的
Oh, there were a few missing pages
但是里面有几页不见了
From the summer of 1927.
从1927年夏天开始
That's when Irina T.'s grandmother
这就是伊瑞娜· 塔尼娅的祖母所说的
said something horrible happened.
发生了一些恐怖事件的时间
Anything more of a supernatural nature that you might have encountered?
你们有没有遇到什么灵异现象
You know as much as we do.
没有 我们知道的只有这些
Sir, do you mind if we ask
老板 介意告诉我们
about your sudden interest in the afterlife?
为什么突然关心起灵异事件了吗
No, I don't mind at all.
不 完全不介意
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Hey, dude, where's Mundy?
老兄 曼迪怎么没来
He's running down Lottye's death certificate --
他在研究洛蒂的死亡证明书
see if we can get around the hearsay ruling.
看看我们能不能避开对"传闻"的限制
Ah, get her testimony in as a dying declaration.
把她的说过的话 当作临终遗言
I like it.
好主意 我喜欢
Kind of like you like Bonnie.
有点像你喜欢邦妮一样
What? I don't like Bonnie.
什么 我不喜欢邦妮
Why are we talking about Bonnie?
为什么扯到邦妮上了
'cause she's here.
因为她来了
Hey, Bonnie!
邦妮
Hi, guys.
伙计们
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
Uh, I wanted to talk to --
我想找...
What are you doing?
你们干什么呢
Nothing. We're just prepping for tomorrow
没什么 为明天做准备呢
'cause someone kicked our butts in court today.
因为今天我们法庭上被某人整得好惨
Well, great place.
这地方真不错
You want to take a tour?
你想出去走走吗
I think you can see Saturn tonight.
今晚应该能看到土星
Absolutely.
当然想啦
Smooth. Give Bonnie a tour.
轻车熟路呀 带邦妮出去走走
After you. Thank you.
你先走 谢谢
Amazing.
棒
Remember, you guys have a curfew!
小朋友们要记得早点回家啊
Shut up, dad!
别啰嗦了 老爸
That's adorable.
真可爱
One last piece of lawyerly advice.
最后求一个律师方面的建议
I'm not sure you need it, but shoot.
我说的不一定有用 不过问吧
How do you handle it when...
当你不喜欢你的委托人时
you represent someone you don't really like,
而且你知道这个人是错的
who you know is wrong?
你一般怎么处理呢
Talking about Freddie Silmas.
说的是弗雷迪·西马斯吗
I compartmentalize.
我会划清界限
You know, push it aside, do my job.
不要管内心想法 做好工作就是了
I feel like crap afterwards,
但是之后我会感觉很糟
so usually I do something stupid
所以一般我会干一些
that I end up regretting later.
事后就会后悔的蠢事
That works for you?
这对你真的有用吗
Almost never.
几乎从来没用
So, you're seeing that lawyer at your firm, Ellen Swatello?
你和你们公♥司♥的爱伦·施瓦特洛律师还在一起吗
Not anymore.
分了
How come?
为什么问这个
Just making sure you're not compartmentalizing.
只是确定一下你没有划清界限
So, Saturn is the third star on the --
土星是第三...
You have no idea where it is, I don't even know
你根本不知道它在哪 我都不知道
do you? if it's a star. I think it's a planet.
承认吧 它是不是恒星 我觉得是行星
Can I get you another drink?
还要再来一瓶吗
Uh, I should probably get going.
我觉得我该走了
Right.
好吧
See you in court?
法庭上见
Absolutely.
当然了
Take your seats, please, everybody.
请大家入座
Thank you very much. Thank you very much.
谢谢大家 谢谢配合
Welcome to the retrial of moot court 2009,
欢迎来到第2009届模拟法庭的重审现场
and I'm very happy to say that this year's winner
我很高兴地告诉大家 今年的赢家
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表