剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Strike!
罢♥工♥
This is awesome.
太棒了
This is awesome! Dude. Come on.
的确很棒 伙计 拜托
Serena, you can't give lap dances in the picket line.
塞丽娜你不能在警戒线上跳大腿舞
She is standing, so technically, there's no lap.
她是站这跳的 所以说不算大腿舞
My bad.
对不起我错了
Hey. Okay, so we've got girls who walked out from other clubs,
我们找到了几个女孩 对其他俱乐部罢了工
and my friend who dances in San Diego --
还有我在圣地亚哥跳舞的朋友
she said they may walk, too.
她说她们也参加罢♥工♥
Oh, great.
太棒了
We started a revolution.
我们开启了一次革命
Yep.
没错
Uh, Cindy, you got to keep them in line, though,
但是辛迪 你得让她们待在警戒线之内
'cause we got reporters here.
因为这里有记者
Oh. Oh, my god, what is Laurie doing with those puppets?
天啊 劳里在用那些人偶干什么
What hasn't she done with those puppets?
她跟人偶还有什么没干过的
Get out of the way!
让开
Oh, we're causing quite a traffic problem.
我们妨碍交通了
Yeah, couple of these fender benders,
是啊 两起交通事故
we may get the P.I. cases, too.
我们也许能接到保险索赔的案子
Like old days. Just like old days.
就像以前那样 就像老旧的日子
Oh. Oh. Speaking of old.
说道老
Damien Karp!
达米恩·卡普
Back from retirement!
退休之后重返岗位
Ignore the wrinkles, folks.
忽略那些皱纹的话 亲
He can bend.
他也可以来跳个舞哦
You guys ever run out of toys?
你们还真是什么都能玩
Not yet. The club owners
确实 俱乐部的老板们...
Sorry, one more time?
什么 你说什么
Oh, sorry. Crime. Go ahead.
不好意思 罪过啊 继续讲
The club owners are willing to have Cindy back.
酒吧老板愿意让辛迪回去工作了
They'll pay her medical bills, the pole's been replaced.
他们会报销她的医药费 钢管也换了
She just has to help call off this strike.
只要她叫停罢♥工♥就行
Great, we got three terms.
很好 我们有三项条款
One -- Cindy gets her job back with back pay.
一 辛迪回去工作还要补发之前的工资
Two -- medical, dental,
二 要给所有姑娘都买♥♥医保
and 401 for all the girls!
牙齿保险和养老金
And let me guess the third.
我猜猜第三条
I come back to the firm?
我回律所
Karp, let me ask you.
卡普 我问问你
Do you have a version of us at your new firm?
你新律所里面有我们这样的人吗
No, thank god.
没有 谢谢老天
You're an asshole, and I mean that with love.
你真丫的混♥蛋♥ 但我就爱你这混♥蛋♥
Assholes like you and us --
我们都是混♥蛋♥
We need someone, not only to love,
我们需要彼此来相爱
but we need someone to hate.
也需要彼此来相恨
It challenges us, it pushes us,
有对方 才会激励彼此鞭策彼此
it makes us better.
才会让彼此更好
I'll get back to you.
以后再回复你们
Oh, and stop sending Anita to be your messenger.
不要再派安妮塔来当传声筒了
She's too good for that.
她能做更好的工作
I hate it when he leaves,
当他离开时 我恨死了
But I love to watch him walk away!
但是我很爱看他离去的背影
Welcome back, Damien.
欢迎回来 达米恩
I'm not back.
我不是回来
I have a counter offer which I'm not going to discuss
我有一份反要约需要讨论
until my representative arrives.
但得等到我的代表律师来了才行
You hired a lawyer to negotiate?
你还雇了一个律师来谈判
I can tell you the club owners have rejected your offer.
酒吧老板拒绝了你们的要求
We'll be arguing that the club fell
我们认为酒吧不符合
well within OSHA safety limits.
职业安全和健康法案的要求
Ah, and here's my representative now.
我的代表方来了
Mom? Colleen?
妈妈 科琳
You hired my mom?
你雇了我妈
I missed you in court the other day,
几天前我错过了你们法庭上的表现
but I caught the tail end of you three going at it afterwards.
但是我抓住了你们三之后要上庭的尾巴
I told Damien that he was better than that.
我跟达米恩说过 他值得更好的
So, you can imagine how surprised I was to learn
所以 你们能想象我知道你们老欺负他时
that the two of you were picking on him.
有多惊讶吗
Oh, uh, please -- please don't tell him the story about --
千万别跟他讲那个故事
Sammy Sturgess used to tease Peter for being plump.
塞米·斯特奇斯以前常常嘲笑皮特长得胖
So, I invited Sammy and all the kids in Peter's class
所以 我邀请塞米和皮特班上的所有同学
to do arts and crafts all day until everyone made up.
来做了一天的工艺品 直到每个人都完成
I didn't know you were a fat child, Peter,
皮特 我都不知道你以前是个小胖子
'cause that explains a great deal.
因为那就能解释清楚很多事情了
I asked Damien to come by my office.
我让达米恩来我办公室
Your... sex-surrogate office?
你性代理师的办公室
Please tell me it wasn't for a session.
请告诉我 不是上课
Oh, I would never charge Damien.
我不会向达米恩收费的
No. Non-denial denial.
不是吧 这不是真的
It's okay, buddy. It's okay.
稳住 兄弟 稳住
Peter, Jared, is there something you want to say to Damien?
皮特 杰尔德 你们有话要跟达米恩说吗
Like, uh, two magic words?
就像两个具有魔力的单词
Pretty sure it's not the words he wants to hear.
那绝对不是他想听的
Dude, SR-17 forms.
伙计 机动车临时注册申请表
Damien, I'm sorry.
达米恩 对不起
Sorry.
对不起
Well done.
做得好
And you, too, Stanton,
斯坦顿 还有你
For allowing this culture to exist on your watch.
在你的眼皮子底下 发生这样的事
Me? But I've done nothing to warrant an apology.
我 我没做什么到道歉的事啊
Stanton.
斯坦顿
Damien, I am sorry.
达米恩 对不起
Well, I think I'll leave the business part to all of you.
好了 我想我该让你们自己解决了
I have a client -- chronic masturbator.
我还有一个客户 长♥期♥手♥淫♥患者
Double session.
两节课呢
I'll walk you out.
我送你出去
Double session.
两节课
Sounds taxing.
听起来挺累的
Yeah. You know what I'm gonna do?
知道我要做什么吗
I'm gonna give you a double --
我要给你两次
These are my terms.
这是我的条款
They're non-negotiable.
没商量余地
Stanton.
斯坦顿
Damien.
达米恩
I just wanted you to know I read the terms that you gave to me,
我读了你给我的条款
And I find them all acceptable.
全都可以接受
Uh, a-and by the way, I added one myself.
我还增加了一条
I just hope you agree with it.
我希望你能同意
Bash and Franklin signed off on this?
巴什和弗兰克林也签字同意了
Well, at the end of the day,
总之
it is my firm.
是我的律所
I hope one day, it'll be yours.
我希望以后会是你的律所
As soon as this case is over, I'll be back.
等这个案子结束了 我就回来
Good.
很好
Oh, uh, don't you have to give notice?
难道你不跟律所打声招呼吗
I did -- the day those two idiots
打过了 那天那俩二货
told me you wanted me back.
跟我说想要我回去的时候 就刚打过招呼了
What about all that bluster, Colleen?
那还搞那些阵仗出来 科琳还来训人
Well played.
演得好
For the last time, uh, I object.
最后说一次 我反对
Having these two strip is an affront to humanity.
有这俩脱衣舞男简直是人类的耻辱
Your Honor, we totally agree.
法官大人 我们完全同意
We hold stripping -- exotic dancing --
演示脱衣舞... 是性感热舞
in too high a regard to demonstrate ourselves.
的确是太高估我们了
Your Honor, we'd like to turn the poles over
法官大人 我们想把钢管
to our client, Cindy Maloney,
让给我们的委托人 辛迪·马洛尼
and her Kandy coworker Amelia Cates.
以及她在康堤的同事 阿米莉娅·凯茨
Your Honor, permission to simulate
法官大人 请允许她们来呈现
the conditions of a strip club.
脱衣舞酒吧的真实情景
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表