剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
It... it's probably nothing.
可能屁事儿没有
Sorry for the scare.
抱歉让你们受惊了
Please, allow me...
请允许我...
to make it up to you.
好好补偿你们
What? Wait a minute. You're giving us the $150,000?
什么 等等 你这是给我们十五万美金吗
On one condition.
但有个条件
Oh, boy. What?
老兄 什么条件
That you live tonight as if you'll never see tomorrow.
就是今晚你俩要像人生最后一晚一样过
Okay.
好的
Oh. Yeah. Right.
收到 没问题
I just met with a client
我刚见了个委托人
who's being sued for copyright infringement.
她正被控侵犯版权
We should do it together.
我们应该一起接这个案子
You want me to second-chair your case?
你让我给你的案子当副手吗
Uh, uh, not as your boss... as your...
我不是以你老板的身份 是以你...
...the guy you're seeing, whatever...
你眼前这个男人的身份 无论什么吧
just to show H.R. that we're able
要让人力资源部门看看
to keep our personal feelings out of the office.
我们有能力将个人感情控制在办公室之外
Well, I had the exact same thought
昨天我见我的委托人时
when I was meeting with my client yesterday.
我和你的想法如出一辙
Me second-chair for you?
让我给你当副手吗
Problem?
有问题吗
No. Not at all.
没有 一点也不
He's an artist who wants to stop his ex-girlfriend
他是个艺术家 他要阻止前女友
from selling his work without his permission.
在未经他同意的情况下卖♥♥他的作品
Hang on.
等下
An erotic artist?
是位色情艺术家吗
Oh, God.
上帝
You're representing Mikah Rowe,
你给米卡·罗做代理人
the woman that is selling my client's sculpture
就是这个女的把我委托人的雕刻品
as a line of female massagers?
当女性按♥摩♥器出♥售♥
The Flynnt stick.
弗林特棒棒
Well, we have to choose one over the other.
看来我们不得不选择一方了
It's kind of like a pervy "Sophie's choice."
有点像变♥态♥的《苏菲的抉择》
If you're being judgy.
你要是法官的话才是
We should take your case.
我们接你的案子
No. I'd rather not abuse my power.
不 我可不愿意滥用职权
Let's go with your client.
我们代理你的委托人
I'd rather you not do me any favors.
我可不想你关照我
I insist.
我意已决
So you're ordering me?
那你现在是命令我吗
No, I'm being fair.
没有 我是公平起见
In order to be totally ethical,
为了完全符合伦理道德
I think we should just let our clients decide.
我认为我们应该让双方委托人决定
Whatever you want.
就按你说的办
I mean, under due consideration, I agree with this.
我是说充分考虑之后 我同意这个办法
Indeed.
当然
Oh, come on! Oh, Dan, that's too bad.
拜托 这太糟糕了
All right, hit me.
好吧 我跟
21.
21点
There you go. Nice. Well done.
你赢了 太棒了 干得漂亮
Oh! There you go! I love this town!
你赢了 我爱死这座城市了
Excuse me. Can I get a white Russian and a beer, please?
给我来一杯"白俄♥罗♥斯♥人" 一杯啤酒好吗
Yeah. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Okay, hit me... small.
发牌 给张小的
Make it small, make it small, make it small! Yes!
一定要小 一定要小 要小
21. Oh, that's small enough!
21点 这个够小
That'll work. There you go. Look at that. Nice.
这个好 你赢了 看看 好极了
Dealer has 15.
庄家15点
Dealer busts. Yeah! Way to go!
庄家输 好样的
Let it ride, let it ride. Trust me.
玩任逍遥 任逍遥 相信我
Let it ride. Let it ride.
任逍遥 任逍遥
Just keeps going!
简直停不下来
Come to daddy! Oh!
到爸爸这儿来
You're home. Live here.
简直是回家了 住下来吧
I'll treat you well.
我会好好待你们的
This is actually pretty easy.
这其实很简单嘛
And one vodka banana smoothie with sriracha.
一杯伏特加香蕉奶昔加是拉差[辣酱]
My favorite.
我的最爱
You didn't even order that.
你根本没点这个
But we did like 20 minutes ago --
而我们20分钟前点了
tthe white Russian and the beer. The beer.
白俄♥罗♥斯♥和啤酒 啤酒呢
And we've got somebody working on cirque tickets for you, sir.
我们已经派人帮您去弄竞技场的票了 先生
Oh, thank you so much. Oh.
非常感谢
It's the jacket.
是我外套的原因
Okay, let's keep the streak going.
我们接着赢
Let's go. Let's go.
开始吧 开始吧
Oh, look at this! Oh, look at that!
看看这个 看看这个
It's him.
他的功劳
Nice job!
干得漂亮
Don't let me down! Oh!
别让我失望
Oh-oh! Cool him down. Cool him down.
让他冷静点 让他冷静点
Oh! Another right here!
又是一个
come on, hit me, hit me!
来呀 我跟 我跟
Dealer wins.
庄家赢
Oh, my God! I won the guitar!
天哪 我赢到吉他了
Hey. Anita, you just taking off for the night?
安妮塔 你现在就下班了吗
Yes.
是的
That's good. Good, good, good.
很好
So, I guess Franklin had some business out of town, huh?
我猜弗兰克林出城办事去了 是吗
Yeah, that's what I hear.
是呀 我也是这么听说的
Yeah, he said it was all top-secret.
是啊 他说是最高机密
You know anything about it?
你知道是什么情况吗
Dan Mundy said it was personal -- need-to-know.
丹·曼迪说是私事 说我需要知道的就这一点
Really? Yeah.
是吗 是呀
Personal.
私事
Just said, "Jared's going to vegas."
就说了句 杰尔德要去维加斯了
Vegas? Yeah.
维加斯吗 是啊
Vegas.
维加斯
With Peter.
和皮特一起
Hey, do you think they'll finally get married?
你觉得他们以后会结婚吗
Oh, right.
哦是啊
It's -- okay.
真是 好吧
This is the best night ever!
史上最棒的一晚
It's perfect! What are you up?
简直完美 你赢了多少
Well, I lost count after $400,000!
超过四十万美元的时候我就搞不清了
I didn't even know they made black chips.
我都不知道他们还做黑色的筹码
Dan, what are you up to?
丹 你赢了多少
I lost everything 2 grand. What?!
我输光了 两千 什么
Hey, we got you covered, okay? Thanks.
我们罩着你 好吗 谢谢
Roland! Roland!
罗兰 罗兰
Where you been, man? Well, duty called.
你去哪儿了 兄弟 被工作召唤了
Oh, you know who's been calling us?
你知道谁召唤我们了吗
Lady luck! Lady luck!
幸运女神 幸运女神
Really?
是吗
Gentlemen, may I ask you to kindly join me in the blue room?
先生们 你们能和我一起去一趟蓝屋吗
We're okay.
不必了
Dan, don't be rude. Yeah.
丹 别这么无礼
What is the blue room?
蓝屋在哪里
Well, it's where we let our high rollers
是我们让豪赌者
count their chips more, um, comfortably.
能更为舒适地数筹码的地方
Yeah! The blue room it is!
好啊 就去蓝屋
Okay, let's do it! Lead the way.
好的 我们走吧 带路吧
Come on. Roland, we brought in Buddy Holly.
来吧 罗兰 我们带了巴迪·霍利的唱片
Uh, Roland, your room seems to be seriously lacking in blue.
罗兰 你这房♥间看上去一点也不蓝
This must be a mistake.
肯定是哪里出了什么错
The only mistake is the one you made...
唯一的错是你们犯下的
stealing from this casino.
偷赌场的钱
What? We won. You saw us.
什么 我们赢来的 你看见了
What I saw was a felony --
我看见的是重罪
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表