剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
So, wait. Swatello thinks you were in a relationship?
等等 施瓦特洛觉得你们俩在谈恋爱吗
No, but I think she was open to one.
不 但我觉得她准备好要谈了
Now there's nothing. She cut me off.
现在全泡汤了 她把我踢了
She won't even talk to me 'cause of your advice.
她都不搭理我了 拜你的建议所赐
I stand by my advice.
我坚持我的建议
I'm gonna get even.
我要以牙还牙
Don't.
别啊
You're lucky she's with the kid.
你就庆幸她是带着孩子来的吧
I still say Hoffman and Redford
我还是觉得霍夫曼和雷德福
are the best buddy duo in movie history.
是电影史上的最合拍的好基友
With apologies to Farley and Spade.
无意冒犯法力和斯佩德[皆为演员]
"All the president's men." It's a classic.
《惊天大阴谋》可是经典之作
主演为霍夫曼和雷德福
水门事件揭发人自传改编的电影
Yeah, I watch it every year on my birthday.
我每年过生日都看一遍
Josh, could you take us through your research for this article?
乔希 你为这篇文章做了哪些调查
I ran a dozen regression analyses,
我做了很多回归分♥析♥
Interviewed every kid who went to prom,
采访了参加舞会的每一个人
And thoroughly inspected
而且检查了
all 120 ballots for evidence of tampering.
全部的120张投票以求找到篡改的证据
No one's disputing Josh's work ethic.
没人♥质♥疑乔希的职业道德
The question is whether he has the proof to back up his claims.
但问题在于他是否有证据证实他的理论
Proof? He wants proof.
证据 他想要证据
Whip out the proof.
亮出证据
Josh, you gave us this envelope this morning.
乔希 你今早给了我们这个信封
Could you explain the contents?
能解释一下里面是什么
Working on an anonymous tip,
因有人匿名举报
I went dumpster diving behind the school. Objection.
所以我去翻了学校后的垃圾箱 反对
This exhibit was not on the plaintiff's evidence list.
这件证物不在原告的证物清单上
Your Honor,
法官大人
our client found this evidence 12 hours ago.
我们的当事人十二小时前才发现这个证据
I'll allow it.
我允许了
Five shredded prom queen ballots
五张被撕碎的舞后投票
originally cast for Elvira, not included in the final tally.
原本投给艾薇拉的 没能被计票
Could you explain what that means?
这意味着什么
Well, someone got into the ballot box and threw these away.
有人把这些票从投票箱中拿走并扔掉了
It's the smoking gun,
证据确凿
definitive proof that the election was rigged.
投票就是被暗箱操作了
Isn't it a huge coincidence
你正好找到了
that you just happened to find
你打官司需要的证据
the evidence you needed for your lawsuit?
是不是有点太巧合了
Objection. Argumentative.
反对 争论性问题
Sustained.
反对有效
他造假的故事后来被拍成电影《欲盖弥彰》
90年代美国著名前记者
Josh, you ever heard of Stephen Glass? Yeah.
乔希 你知道斯蒂芬·格拉斯吗 知道
He's the New Republic reporter who fabricated scandals.
他是那个捏造丑闻的《新共和》杂♥志♥记者
Objection.
反对
Defense counsel's playing "guilt by implication."
辩方律师在暗示罪行
We believe that the only reason
我们相信乔希之所以
Josh has these discarded ballots
会有这些废选票 只可能是因为
is because he shredded them himself
他为了捏造丑闻
in order to manufacture the scandal.
自己销毁了这些选票
Objection overruled.
反对无效
Josh, in your article you wrote that
乔希 你在文章中写到
"Most likely, election tampering occurred
"选举最有可能是在晚上九点一刻到
9:15 p.m. and 9:20 p.m."
九点二十之间被篡改"
This is a cellphone video of your prom night.
这是舞会当晚的一段手♥机♥录像
The clock reads 9:15.
时间显示是九点一刻
Oh, there's you walking out the back door of the gym.
看啊 正好拍到你从体育馆后门溜出去
And here you are again,
然后又拍到你
coming back,
溜回来
2 minutes and 37 seconds later.
中间有两分三十七秒的间隙
N-now, Josh, do you think that a reporter
乔希 你是否认为记者
has an obligation to be objective?
有义务保持客观
Yes.
是的
So, given an objective look at this video,
那么从客观的角度看这段录像
wouldn't you agree that one of the prime suspects
你是否同意乔希`泰勒是
for the election tampering has to be Josh Taylor?
篡改选举结果的主要嫌疑人之一
Objectively...
客观地说
yes.
是的
Everyone thinks I'm a fraud. No, that is not true.
所有人都认为我是个骗子 不是的
But, Josh, why'd you leave the prom?
但是 乔希 你为什么要离开舞会
I went outside to psych myself up
我是出去给自己打气
'cause I wanted to ask a girl to dance.
因为我想请一个女孩跳舞
Who?
谁
Madison.
麦迪逊
Madison Coleman?
麦迪逊·科尔曼
Queen bee girl? Really?
那校花 真的吗
Yeah. I know she's mean, but she's smart and
对 我知道她很刻薄 但她又聪明又...
I don't know. Never mind. You wouldn't understand.
我也说不清 算了 反正你也理解不了
Don't be so sure.
别这么肯定
If you have a crush on Madison,
你既然喜欢上了麦迪逊
why expose the scandal?
为什么又要曝光这件事
There's an old newsroom rule.
新闻界有条老规矩
If you want to cover the circus, you can't screw the elephants.
怕吃斋莫当和尚
Aren't metaphors supposed to make sense?
我没听懂
It means I have to be objective.
意思就是我必须保持客观
You're a man of principle.
你是个坚持原则的人
Someone raised you well.
某人把你教得很好
We'll get them tomorrow.
我们明天会拿下他们的
The Kims offered a $200 credit.
金姆夫妇愿意补偿两百美元
The pants cost $75 new.
买♥♥一条新裤子只需要75美元
Why are we here?
我们还有什么可讨论的
Our client said they cost significantly more than that.
我们的当事人认为损失远比这要大
And? Our client is angry?
然后呢 我们的当事人很生气
How much is your client asking for, Miss Serrano?
你们的当事人想要多少钱 塞拉诺女士
Five hundred, um, thousand.
五百 错了 千
$500,000.
五百个一千美元
What?!
什么
That's not what we talked about.
我们可不是这样说的
500,000 bucks for a pair of pants?
一条裤子赔五十万美元
They're designer.
那裤子是特别订制的
This is the finest trial attorney in L.A?
这就是洛杉矶最棒的辩护律师吗
She's slow to warm up,
她是慢热型
but when she gets going, she's a real dynamo.
但她一旦发动起来就会势不可挡
Um, half a million dollars?
五十万美元
I'm sorry. I panicked.
抱歉 我慌了
What?
怎么了
Nothing. What?
没什么 怎么了嘛
It's nothing. I just thought I would have heard from Molly.
没什么 我只是以为莫莉会来电♥话♥
Oh, my god. You want to drive by her house?
天呐 难不成你还想跑去她家
Better yet, you want to toilet paper it?
是不是还想给她来点恶作剧
She might think that was funny.
她可能会觉得很有意思
I'm kidding.
我开玩笑的
Come on. That dance was almost 20 years ago.
算了吧 那支舞都是二十年前的事了
Let it go.
放弃吧
That's the problem. I did.
这就是问题所在 我确实放弃抵抗了
Wait. W-what do you mean?
等等 你什么意思
You mean the -- the...the gun went off in the holster?
你是说你"擦枪走火"了吗
Yeah. But could you -- we're in school.
对 拜托你小声点 我们在学校里
Whoa. Was it dark? Sort of.
当时光线暗吗 算是吧
The problem was, I was wearing white-linen pants.
问题是我当时穿的是白色亚麻裤
How'd you go through the rest of the night?
你后来那一晚上是怎么应付过去的
Spilled clam chowder on myself.
把蛤蜊浓汤洒在自己身上喽
Impressive crisis management.
了不起的危机公♥关♥
Okay. Well, she probably doesn't even remember that.
好吧 不过她可能根本不记得了
More importantly,
更重要的是
how the hell have you not told me the rest of that story?
你怎么能不告诉我后来发生的事情呢
'Cause she may not remember,
因为她可能以后就忘了
but you'll never let me forget.
而告诉你 你就会让我永远忘不掉
Oh, you're damn right.
你说得太对了
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表