剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
So...
那么
Go hold them to it.
让他们为其负责
Yes!
好
Are you here to adopt us?
你是来这收养我们的吗
'cause I got to tell you,
我可得跟你说
one cold and disapproving father, that's enough for me.
有一位冷酷还老非难我的老爸就够我受的了
I'm here to testify against this farce.
我是来见证这场闹剧的
If you're gonna skirt the rules,
如果你们想绕开规定
I'm gonna expose your selfish motives.
我就揭露你们自私的动机
I got your nose!
我抓到你鼻子啦
I'm gonna keep it.
我准备留着它
Danny!
丹尼
Where's Falcon?
法尔康在哪儿
I don't know. He's not picking up his phone.
我不知道 他也不接电♥话♥
We can't win an adoption case with half our family.
少了养父 我们可赢不了这场收养官司
Okay, docket FA-141.
诉讼案件编号♥Fa141
Whoa, we're just gonna jump right into it, Your Honor?
我们就这么直接开始了吗 法官大人
How about we, uh, take a minute? I think we should do some,
等一分钟怎么样 我想我们该做些
breathing exercises, maybe some...
呼吸运动 也许做一些...
maybe some stretches. Start with some calisthenics,
做些伸展运动 先做些健身操
you know? Yes, sir, breathe in.
像这样 是的 吸气
Deep, cleansing breath!
大家深呼吸
Back of the wall, turn your elbow!
背对墙壁 转动肘部
And let's breathe through our mouths.
让我们一起用嘴吸气
Feel that in your stomach.
气沉丹田
Feel it! It just feels better!
感受下 感觉舒服多了
Doesn't it? Breathe with your stomach.
有没有 用腹部来呼吸
How was your weekend, Your Honor?
您周末过得怎么样 法官大人
Your Honor, they're stalling. What?
法官大人 他们在拖延时间 什么
And they seem to be missing a father figure.
而且他们像是缺了一位父亲到场
If they're trying to prove Mr. Reilly
如果他们试图证明赖利先生
a mature, responsible guardian, this isn't a great start.
是位成熟有责任心的监护人 有些出师不利
Nor is speaking from the gallery.
观众席禁止发言
Sit down.
坐下
Any idea why our adoptive father is a no-show?
知道这位养父为什么缺席吗
He... he's not a no-show.
他... 他并非缺席
He's literally the opposite of that, Your Honor.
事实恰恰相反 法官大人
He is a showman.
他是个表演者
Oh, Ddanny. He's just...
丹尼别闹 他只是
waiting to make a big entrance, I think.
等着隆重登场呢
Dude, we're working here.
老兄 我们正工作呢
Falcon was arrested on a drunk and disorderly.
法尔康因酗酒和妨碍治安而被捕了
Oh. That's not good.
情况不大妙啊
Counselors, produce your client.
律师们让你们的委托人出庭
You have until noon,
中午之前必须到场
or I'm dismissing your petition.
否则我就驳回你们的请求
Noon?
中午
Noon works. Noon's good.
中午没问题 没问题
We need to grab Falcon now.
我们现在得去把法尔康弄出来
Well, Falcon, you can understand how getting arrested
法尔康 你能明白吧
in the middle of an adoption hearing
你在收养听证会期间被捕
probably wasn't the best timing.
是有多会挑时间啊
Sorry, flight attendants buying me drinks.
对不起 空姐请我喝了几杯
Oh, in uniform, Danny.
丹尼你穿正装了
This was important to me, Jake.
这对我来说非常重要 杰克
You were just thinking about yourself.
你就只考虑你自己
Oh, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You know, without you there,
知道吗 因为你不在
I-I didn't know when to tap out.
我就不知道何时该停杯了
You can't take him to court like this.
你们不能就这样带他出庭
He's half drunk.
他还半醉着呢
That's the problem... only half.
这正是问题所在 只是半醉
Is there a bar around here?
这附近有酒吧吗
Really?
真的吗
We're just gonna throw in the towel that quickly?
我们这么快就认输放弃了吗
You forget who you're talking to?
别忘了你是在跟谁说话
Someone get Falcon.
谁去带上法尔康
Is this it?
就这几个人吗
Mcknight had a depo, and Delfina's sick.
麦克奈特要去存款 还有Delfina病了
Okay.
好吧
Well...
首先...
Welcome to the inaugural Young Leadership Committee.
欢迎大家参加首届青年领导层委员会
Oh, I thought this was the equity derivatives meeting.
我还以为这是股本衍生工具会议呢
Sorry, my bad.
对不起 我弄错了
How old are you?
你今年多大了
Why?
问这个干嘛
Well, it's just... nothing.
只是... 没什么
You think I'm too old to chair this?
你觉得我年龄太大了不适合主持会议吗
What? No. Get out.
什么 不是 出去
So, you were a prosecutor?
你曾经当过检察官吗
Yep.
是的
Oh, in the second-largest city in the country.
在这个全国第二大的城市里
That's... I'm impressed.
真是... 令人钦佩
Thank you.
谢谢
And I am impressed that you have lasted two months
我也很佩服你能在这家猴山一样的律所
in the monkey house that is Infeld-Daniels...
坚持了两个月 因菲尔德丹尼尔斯...
Whatever the hell.
管他什么破公♥司♥名
Hey, let's roll. I want to go to court early.
我们得出发了 我想早点到法庭
Oh, okay.
好的
I have to go, but, uh, I will be back.
我得走了 但我还会回来的
I've got some great ideas.
我有些很不错的想法
Great. Can't wait.
很好 我迫不及待想听听看
Okay. Sorry.
那好吧 抱歉
Your Honor, GoWest is the only major airline
法官大人 国威斯特是唯一一家
that lists mechanical failures as acts of God.
将机械故障定义为不可抗力的大型航♥空♥公♥司♥
As outlined in the legal agreement
根据博伊德女士在国威斯特公♥司♥登记处
Ms. Boyd signed at GoWest's kiosk,
所签署的法律协议所述
"Act of god" is defined as an unforeseeable
"不可抗力"即为不可预见
and unpredictable event,
且无法预知的事件
which includes mechanical failures.
这也就包括了机械故障
Mechanical failures are the airline's responsibility,
机械故障属于航♥空♥公♥司♥的责任
not the almighty's.
而不是消费者的
While Ms. Haskins' main concern
哈斯金斯女士关注的焦点
seems to be the contract's wording,
似乎仍停留在合同的措辞上
mine are the lives of the 300 passengers.
而我更关心的是三百位乘客的生命安全
Your Honor, there is no safety issue here.
法官大人 此前并未出现安全问题
GoWest is clearly using this as a pretense
国威斯特公♥司♥显然是想以此为借口
to cover their own negligence.
企图掩饰他们自身的疏忽
I have to agree.
我同意
Motion to dismiss is denied.
撤案动议驳回
Ms. Boyd better look to heaven for compensation
博伊德女士最好去向上帝要她的赔偿金
'cause she's getting squat from GoWest.
因为她从国威斯特这儿一根毛也得不到
That's Professor Boyd.
是博伊德教授
Not bad.
不赖嘛
Not bad to you...
你也不赖嘛
You know, for a sidekick.
你懂的 是作为助手的话
How's the journey to the supreme court?
最高法♥院♥那边的进展怎么样
Uh, we hit a bump in the road.
举步维艰啊
Tasted that one.
刚那杯真不错
Come on, let's go in before we all do.
拜托 在我们都吐出来之前赶紧进去吧
What? You're okay?
怎么了 你没事吧
Of course. Why?
当然 为什么这么问
You know, working with Saruman.
因为你和萨鲁曼一起工作
If you ever get the desire to self-mutilate, don't.
如果你有强烈的欲望想要自残 千万别
It'll pass.
一切都会过去的
Karp is a cool guy.
卡普是个很酷的人
Cool as in cold-blooded.
酷得就像冷血动物
No, cool as in fun and super smart.
不是 酷得既幽默风趣又有聪明才智
Pretending to be cool is all part of his plan
装酷也是他计划的一部分
to turn new lawyers into "Karporate" tools.
为的就是让新来的律师成为"卡普"后援团
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表