剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
I'm I'm sorry. Go where? You know what?
抱歉 去哪里 你知道吗
Friends do not screw each other over
朋友是不会在伤害对方之后
and then pretend like it didn't happen.
还假装什么都没发生过
Oh, you're not still angry about that, are you?
你不会还在为那件事生气吧
The only reason that you
你赢的唯一原因
beat me is because you stole my research.
就是你偷了我的研究成果
You don't win moot court because of research.
模拟法庭不是靠研究就能赢的
It's how you argue it. Ladies, ladies.
靠的是辩论技巧 女士们 女士们
This isn't the proper forum
不管什么辩论现在这个场合
for any argument right now.
好像都不太适合
No, dean. It's okay. We're not arguing.
不 院长 没事 我们没有在辩论
If we were arguing, I would've already won.
要是辩论 我早就赢了
Right, Anita?
对吧 安妮塔
You robbed me, and everybody here knows it.
你抢了我的东西 在场所有人都知道
I don't understand what you're getting so upset about.
我不明白你为什么这么生气
Oh, you don't? No? No.
你不知道是吗 是的
But, really, you shouldn't make that face.
但说真的 你这个表情真不好看
Your forehead.
皱着眉头的样子
My face? My face?
我的表情 我的表情
I'm gonna turn your bitchy resting face
等着我撕破你这装逼嘴脸
into a bitchy rest-in-peace face.
跟我跪舔求饶吧
Okay, okay.
好啦 好啦
Easy, easy, okay? Hey, hey.
淡定 好啦
Let's go to our safe zones. Safe zones. All right.
安全距离安全距离 好了
You know, I think there's a better way to solve this.
我想我有解决此事的更好办法
In the spirit of this wonderful moot court reunion,
秉着此次模拟法庭重聚之精神
I suggest that we retry
我建议我们重现一次
Wilmington V. Broadview, was it?
威明顿对战百乐汇 对吗
Yes, yes. A grudge match.
没错 旗鼓相当的对决
We'll, uh, settle settle the score once and for all.
我们一站定胜负吧
I'm in.
我同意
Anytime, anyplace.
乐意奉陪
Moot-moot court it is.
模拟法庭开庭
Yeah, so I-I'll meet you guy's out here.
我在外面等你们
Good.
好
More mobility for me and Jared.
那我和杰尔德行动也能更方便点
We remain tied together in case the house is a portal
我们不要走散 以防万一这房♥子是个时空入口
and the camera may be the only thing
而摄像机将是我们能留下的
that we leave behind for them to find us.
可以用来找寻我们的唯一线索
A portal?
时空入口
To another dimension or to hell.
通向异次元 也可能是地狱
Right. I've seen "Poltergeist."
是啊是啊 我也看过《鬼驱人》
Area 51, man. I've seen the proof.
51区 哥们 我过证据的
Dude, that's aliens.
哥们 那儿研究的是外星人
Yeah, you keep telling yourself that.
愿意骗自己倒是随你
I'll pass on the rope.
绳子就免了吧
Well, suit yourself.
随你便
Aw, man.
哥们
You scared?
你怕了吗
No.
没有
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Shut up. That's not me.
你够了 不是我的味道
Smells like sulfur.
闻着像硫磺
It's the smell of evil.
这是邪恶的气味
I don't hear anything.
我什么也没听见啊
Stop breathing.
别呼吸了
I'll die.
那我会死
Hold your breath.
屏住呼吸
Rats. T-that's probably just rats.
老鼠 可能只是老鼠
This place probably has a lot of rats.
这地方可能有很多老鼠
Maybe we should get out of here.
我看我们还是出去吧
To get away from the rats?
以免碰到老鼠吗
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, 'cause of the rats.
没错 因为有老鼠
Okay, the matter of Tom and Denise Parker,
好吧 汤姆和丹尼斯·帕克的情况
I've read --
我看过了...
Can you say that again, Your Honor?
您能重复一遍吗 法官大人
Sorry. Just reloading.
抱歉 只是在倒带
Dude, shut up.
哥们 闭嘴
Ms. Appel, if you have any objection
阿佩尔女士 如果你要反对
to these proceedings being filmed,
审判过程被录像
I'd entertain them.
我可以禁止他们这样做
We are confident that a public hearing
我们相信公开的听证会
will demonstrate Ms. Silmas' sterling business record.
会证明西马斯女士清白的商业记录
Gentlemen, what's your pleasure? Thank you, Your Honor.
先生们 请开始吧 谢谢 法官大人
We call to the stand our paranormal expert Lisa Englender.
我们想请出超自然专家丽莎 Englender
She's going to exhibit --
她将向我们展示
Uh, we object.
我们反对
I object.
我反对
Calm down. You're doing great.
淡定 你做得很好
Thanks. I'm a little nervous.
谢谢 我有点紧张
The basis of your objection?
你的反对依据是什么
Under the Kelly-Fry cases,
根据凯莉-弗莱案例法
in order for an expert to testify,
要想请专家作证
they have to be qualified in an accepted field of science.
这位专家首先应在一个科学领域得到认同
Ghost hunting is not one.
而捉鬼并非一个科学领域
That's what they said about gravity, Your Honor,
地心引力以前也不是科学 法官大人
till Galileo got hit in the head with the apple.
直到伽利略被苹果砸到脑袋
Louis Pasteur wouldn't have been stoned to death
砸死路易·巴斯德的人还觉得发明牛奶
for inventing milk.
不是科学呢
There is so much wrong with that,
你们这错的也太离谱了
I'm not sure where to start.
我都不知道要从哪说起了
How long do we have to listen to this sideshow?
我们还要忍♥受这场饭后节目多久
Sideshow? How dare you?
饭后节目 你怎么敢这么说
And just for the record,
供记录在案
sideshows are an American pastime
饭后节目是美国一项历史悠久的消遣
dating all the way back --
它的历史能追溯到...
Do you want to be the first judge
您想成为第一个允许鬼魂
to allow ghosts in court?
进入法庭的法官吗
No.
不想
Ms. Englender's testimony won't be allowed.
不允许伊格兰德尔女士出庭作证
We'll recess until tomorrow,
休庭至明天
at which time, I'll expect to hear testimony
到时候 我希望能听到
of a non-supernatural nature.
一份无关超自然现象的证词
Uh, and -- sorry. Just one more thing.
还有 抱歉 我还想说一句
Another?
你还来
Peter uh, Mr. Bash
皮特 是巴什和
and Franklin approached my client
弗兰克林先生在明知我的委托人
directly after they knew she had a lawyer, me.
已雇佣我作为律师后 仍然擅自直接与她见面
All right, this whole "Babe in the woods" thing's
好吧 我觉得她已经不能再被
starting to get old.
当作新手对待了
Violation of rule of court 47.
违法了法庭规则第47条
Your Honor, we were just hitting golf balls.
法官大人 我们只是去打高尔夫的
At a private club.
那是个私人俱乐部
I got this, Ms. Silmas.
我来处理 西马斯女士
I'm ordering sanctions in the amount of $2,500 each.
每人处以2500美元的罚款
We're now in recess.
休庭
Sorry.
抱歉
Can I borrow 2,500 bucks?
能借我2500美元吗
It's not over.
我们还没输
But you said that if the jury saw the tape, we'd win.
但你说要陪审团看录像带 我们才能赢
It'll be fine, honey.
没事的 亲爱的
Hey, we've found Irina Kruskal.
我们找到伊瑞娜·克鲁斯卡尔了
She's the woman that sold the property to Silmas in the '90s.
她是90年代把房♥子卖♥♥给西马斯的那个人
And hopefully she said something to Silmas
而且她跟西马斯说过
about the haunted history of the house.
这座房♥子闹鬼的事
This could be good news, guys.
伙计们 这可是好消息
Hang in there.
再坚持一下
What do you want?
有何贵干
Hi. Dan Mundy -- P.I.
我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥丹·曼迪
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表