剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Um, I'll, uh, I'll see you inside.
我们...待会儿里面见
Okay. Karpe Diem.
好的 卡普·摇滚
Karp-instein. Just the man we're looking for.
卡普因斯坦 正要找你呢
That's good. I'm looking for you, and I -- and I do.
正好 我也正要找你们呢
I love it when you add syllables to the end of my name.
我很喜欢你们给我的名字加尾缀
It's very funny.
很搞笑
What's the good word? Your client ready to settle?
有什么好消息 你的委托人要和解了吗
I talked to him, but he's dug in.
我跟他谈过了 但他很顽固
There is a silver lining.
但还有一线希望
Well, we love silver linings.
我们就喜欢一线希望
Almost as much as cute animal videos.
喜爱程度快赶上动物卖♥♥萌视频了
Oh, my god, L.O.L. They're hilarious.
天哪 笑崩我了 太搞笑了
But I think you're really gonna love this one, then.
但我觉得你们会很喜欢这个消息
The other club owners have banded together
俱乐部其余的老板们联合了起来
to make sure the case doesn't go forward,
要确保这个案子进展不下去
So they're gonna pay me double my rate
他们会付我双倍的价钱
and I get to kick both your asses, so win-win for me.
而我会赢哭你们 对我是双赢啊
All right.
好吧
Oddly, I still miss him.
奇怪的是我还是很想他
Are you looking up the cute puppy video?
你在查动物卖♥♥萌视频吗
Trying to. Sounds good.
正查着呢 听声音还不错
What is that?
那是什么
Oh, god, is that your screen saver?
天哪 那是你的屏保壁纸吗
Sorry. You weren't supposed to see that.
抱歉 你不该看那个的
What is that? It's nothing.
那是什么 没什么
Mr. Franklin, Mr. Bash,
弗兰克林先生 巴什先生
You're representing a dancer from Kandy's strip club.
你们为康堤脱衣舞俱乐部的一名舞者辩护
That's correct, Your Honor.
没错 法官大人
All right, full disclosure.
说实话
I have been to that establishment for the salad.
我曾去那家店吃沙拉
Baby corn, Your Honor, right?
吃的是小玉米吧 法官大人
It's amazing.
好吃极了
He picks them up and pretends
他特地挑出来还假装
that they're real ears of corn, and then he --
它们是玉米穗 然后他...
It's hilarious, yeah.
特搞笑
If you hadn't stolen it from the movie "Big."
你这是从《飞越未来》里抄的情节吧
True story -- Hanks got that from me.
这是真事 汉克斯是跟我学的
True story.
真的
Your Honor, we move for immediate dismissal
法官大人 我们请求立即驳回
of the wrongful termination claim.
这项非法解雇案
Okay.
这是你逼的
Our esteemed opposing counsel is premature, Your Honor.
尊敬的对方律师太草率了 法官大人
Kind of an issue with him.
应该算是他的缺点
We haven't even presented any facts yet, tiger.
我们还没说出实情呢 别急着咬人
The facts are irrelevant.
实情与本案无关
Are they?
真的吗
You can't bring a wrongful termination suit
只有雇员才能发起
unless you're an employee.
非法解雇的申诉
Right. We can call 20 witnesses to prove Miss Maloney worked
没错 我们可以叫来二十名证人证明
as an independent contractor,
马洛尼小姐是一名合同工
who under section 3312 of the civil code
根据民法3312节
cannot sue as an employee.
不能以员工身份起诉
Independent contractor?
合同工
She's worked more than 40 hours a week.
她每周工作超过四十个小时
There's no employment agreement,
可是没有雇佣合同
at least not with Kandy's strip club.
至少跟康堤脱衣舞俱乐部没有
Your Honor, if I may.
法官大人 请看这个
The dancers are allowed to pursue outside employment,
舞者可以受雇于他处
which Miss Maloney does as a private workout instructor.
马洛尼小姐还做了私人健身教练
We ask that this be marked as defense exhibit "B."
我们请求将此证明作为证物B
Uh, Your Honor, could we --
法官大人 我们...
Miss Maloney, I feel for you,
马洛尼小姐 我很同情你
but the law is the law.
但法律就是法律
The defense motion is granted.
准许辩方的动议
Case dismissed.
结案
How can they get away with that?
他们怎么就这么逃掉了
Because they ruled you weren't a real employee.
因为他们吃定了你不是正式雇员
All right, this isn't real broken glass onstage?
可这是台上的碎玻璃
Or what about this?
还有这个
Torn medial vastus.
股肌撕伤
I mean, every dancer I know has injuries like these.
我认识的舞者都有这类伤
You just should've told us about the outside work earlier.
你应该把这些早点告诉我们
I didn't think it mattered.
我以为这些无关紧要
I mean, they want us to do stuff like that.
他们希望我们做那些动作
Yes, of course.
当然
To inoculate themselves in cases like this.
为防止自己被卷进这种案子里
Miss Maloney.
马洛尼小姐
Oh, Karp, look, if you're here to do a victory lap,
卡普 如果你是来臭显摆的
You're not gonna finish it.
甭想了
Not at all, I just wanted you to know
不 我只想告诉你
that I've convinced the club owners
我说服了俱乐部的老板们
to return your personal belongings.
归还你的个人物品
They'll be waiting for you at the club.
他们在俱乐部等你
You're an angel.
你真善良
Gentlemen.
先生们 告辞
We're sorry about this.
我们很抱歉
You've been great.
你们已经很棒了
Really.
真的
Um, I do have one last favor, though.
但我还得求你们帮我最后一个忙
Name it.
说吧
Could you go to the club and pick my stuff up?
你们能帮我去俱乐部拿我的东西吗
I just...
我...
I can't.
办不到
Um...and tell the girls I said goodbye?
替我跟姑娘们说声再见
Cindy, maybe we can ask...
辛迪 也许我们可以去问问
No. No, you've... you were great.
不必了 你们已经做得很棒了
Really, you've done enough.
真的 你们做得已经够多了
Thank you.
谢谢
You feel like we've done enough?
你觉得我们做得够多了吗
I feel like we're just getting started.
我觉得我们才刚刚开始
Hey, tell Cindy we're sorry, huh?
告诉辛迪我们很抱歉 好吗
Yeah, I will. I'll be back in an hour.
我会的 我一个小时后回来
Did you, uh, did you talk to Anita?
你和安妮塔谈过了吗
She's on her way now.
她在路上了
Jared Franklin?
杰尔德·弗兰克林
Guilty as charged.
没错 正是我
Albert Daugherty.
我是阿尔伯特·多尔蒂
You're the new Duke of Landingshire?
你是新一任兰丁谢尔公爵吗
Yes, I am.
正是在下
I'm the Duke of Weddington.
我是韦丁顿公爵
Our lands border the Morrow River 10 miles
我们的封地以因弗内斯以南十英里的
south Inverness.
莫罗河为界
Oh. You're a long way from home.
那你可是背井离乡啊
No, no. Not really.
不 算不上背井离乡
I live in Glendale. I took the 134.
我住在格兰岱尔 走134高速公路来的
Well, always nice to meet a fellow royal.
能遇到皇家成员总是件愉快的事
What can I do you for, Duke?
我能为您做点什么 公爵大人
Well, you can tell your people back home
你可以告诉你老家的人
to stop letting their cattle graze in our pastures,
别再让他们的牛跑到我们的牧场上吃草了
or pay the price to lease it.
或者出钱租下我们的牧场
Now, it's my understanding that you are now in charge
据我理解 现在是你负责
of land management for the family.
整个家族的土地管理
What, I am?
什么 是我吗
Hey, Your Lordship, you need to control your cattle.
我说阁下 你得管住你家的牛
I just got the title yesterday,
我昨天才刚获封的头衔
so I don't know who's grazing on what...
所以我不知道谁负责放牧...
It's your title, so that means this is your problem.
头衔是你的 就意味着这是你的问题
Okay, um, tell you what, though.
好吧 那我跟你说
Why don't you take it up with the Landingshires
你为什么不去找在苏格兰的
back in Scotland, because...
兰丁谢尔家族 因为...
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表