剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
the Jimmy Livanos shortcuts.
吉米·里瓦诺知道的捷径
I've got a photographic memory for directions.
我对路线过目不忘
Well, Jimmy, the bouncer at the chateau
吉米 别♥墅♥的保安
took down your license plate
在格温妮丝·帕特洛的手包丢了以后
after Gwyneth Paltrow's purse went missing,
记下了你的车牌
and surveillance cameras got you and your passenger leaving
监控录像拍到你和你的乘客带着那个包
with the bag.
离开的
Not to mention 70 grand of top-shelf bags
还有价值七万多块的新款包消失了
disappeared from the other places you guys visited.
在你俩去过的地方消失了
No, we didn't steal any bags.
不 我们没偷过包
Talk to my passenger, Kim Polito. She'll tell you.
跟我的乘客金·波利托谈谈 她会跟你澄清的
This is crazy.
这太疯狂了
Yeah. Uh, well, that's not gonna be so easy.
那可有点困难
Kim Polito doesn't exist, Jimmy.
金·波利托并不存在 吉米
We pulled the police report. She used a fake Paypal account.
我们查了警方报告 她用的是假的贝宝账号♥
And the D.A. thinks that you two planned the thefts together.
地检认为你俩共同策划了这些盗窃案
She set me up?
她陷害我
That doesn't make sense.
这不合理啊
She sat up front and bought me cheese fries.
她都坐在前排还给我买♥♥芝士薯条呢
We were vibing each other.
我俩可来电了
Well, I would keep the vibing to yourself.
我可不会乱说什么来电的事
Prosecution will only use it to bolster
公诉方只会把这当作
their co-conspirator theory.
你俩共谋的论据
You're looking at 10 years for grand theft.
你面临的可是十年的重大盗窃罪
Prison? No, I-I just bought a house,
监狱 不行 我刚买♥♥了房♥子
and I'm on track to be promoted to Wunder S.U.V.
就快要升职到奇迹SUV部门了呢
I-I can't --
我不能
Listen. When I drove you guys home a few weeks ago,
听着 几周前我送你俩回家时
You swore to me you'd get my back if I ever was in trouble.
你们发誓说如果我有麻烦的话你俩会帮我
You picked us up from a bar? Yeah.
你去酒吧接过我俩 没错
We leave you a good tip?
我们给了你很多小费吗
Just your business card. And you puked in my back seat.
只有你的名片 你还在我的后座上吐了
Well, Jared can't hold his liquor,
杰尔德不胜酒力
but we are good at keeping our word.
不过我俩绝对信守承诺
You both puked.
你俩都吐了
That's why we're gonna fight twice as hard for your case.
那我们就会加倍帮你打赢官司了
Ha. You puked, too.
哈 你也吐了
So, the plaintiff was so out of his mind
原告吃了快来吧安♥眠♥药♥后
On the sleep med Twilera that he ordered up a dominatrix.
意识混乱 点了个施虐女王
Of course he did.
当然
And when Fantasia arrived, he tried to call it off,
梦幻女到了以后 他想叫停的
but he was so loopy that he couldn't remember the safe word.
但他太不清醒 记不住安全词了
She tied him up,
她把他捆起来
poured wax down his crack,
在他的腹股沟泼了蜡
and billed him for services rendered.
然后收了他的服务费
And you guys want me to go after Twilera
你俩想让我去找快来吧
because the dominatrix --
因为那个施虐女王
Fantasia.
梦幻女
Won't provide a refund?
不愿意退款吗
Think of this -- it's your first shot at big pharma.
想想看 这可是你第一次对阵大型医药企业
Are you two high on sleep meds right now?
你俩现在是吃多了安♥眠♥药♥吗
I know I'm not sleeping, 'cause if I was,
我知道我没睡着 因为要真是那样
you wouldn't be so far away and wearing so much.
你就不会坐的离我这么远还穿的这么多了
All right, we'll just make a record of that.
这样 这话可得记下来
I was kidding, 'cause, you know, we're sleeping together.
开玩笑呢 因为 我俩一起睡嘛
Dude?
伙计
All right. Tuesday, June 22nd.
好的 6月22日周二
Peter, do you have the time?
皮特 你知道现在的时间吗
I do. Don't give her the time.
知道 别告诉她时间
I'm sorry. Yes. You are.
对不起 你是该道歉
And I didn't join this firm to defend potheads and perverts.
我加入律所不是要为瘾君子和变♥态♥辩护的
Give it to Anita.
让安妮塔去跟
Ellen, Ellen,
爱伦 爱伦
when you're running a law firm...
你要是管理一个律所
Kind of the bosses. ... Sometimes,
算是老板吧 有时
you have to make the tough calls,
就得做出困难的决定
like matching the perfect lawyer to the perfect case.
比如把合适的案子分配给合适的律师
And this case has Swatello written all over it.
而这案子怎么看都是属于施瓦特洛的
"Swatello."
施瓦特洛
You guys already decided I'm taking the case, didn't you?
你俩已经决定要我接这案子了对不对
Yeah, he's your 12:00.
没错 他约了你12点见
He should be here now.
应该已经到了
The underwear model?
那个内衣模特吗
No, his name's Bob Allen.
不是 他叫鲍伯·艾伦
He's not an underwear model. He's a...
他不是内衣模特 他是
...masseuse.
按♥摩♥师
Ouch.
天啊
Oh, yeah. This guy definitely deserves his day in court.
好吧 这家伙确实值得我去辩护
Thank you.
谢谢
How are you? Well, hello. I'm Ellen Swatello.
你好 你好 我是爱伦·施瓦特洛
Shut up.
闭嘴
The people vs. Jimmy Livanos.
检方起诉吉米·里瓦诺
Mr. Everett, it's the court's understanding
埃弗雷特先生 据本庭了解
you have new evidence you would like to present to trial.
你有新的证据想要出示
Your Honor, we have an affidavit
法官大人 我们有一份
from a security guard at the raw denim event
牛仔店开业仪式上的保安的誓词
who witnessed Mr. Livanos socializing with his passenger.
他声称目睹里瓦诺先生和其乘客在交往
Socializing? Well, let's just skip the trial
交往 那不用判了
and lock him up right now.
直接把他关起来吧
Your Honor, we admitted our client was invited inside
法官大人 我们承认委托人被邀请进入店里
so he wouldn't have to wait in the car.
这样他就不必在车里等着了
They were dancing together.
他们曾一起跳舞
Well, he had to stretch his legs after a long car ride.
开了那么长时间车总得活动活动筋骨
Our client has a six-star rating at Wunder.
我们的委托人在奇迹有六星评价
He was driver of the year three times.
曾三次荣获年度最佳司机
And, Your Honor, he has no priors.
而且 法官大人 他完全没有前科
And on Yelp,
而且尖叫网上
his passengers have labeled him Siri's big brother
他的乘客说他是Siri的大哥
Siri 苹果语♥音♥服务人性化名称
Yelp 美国最大点评网
because he has an amazing memory for directions.
因为他有绝佳的方向感
Then maybe counsel can explain why Wunder's GPS software
那也许律师先生能解释一下为什么
tracked Mr. Livanos' vehicle to a parking lot
奇迹的全球定位软件发现里瓦诺先生的车
across from a closed pawn shop.
停在了当铺对面的停车场
'Cause it looks like he and his co-conspirator
因为看起来他和他的同伙
were trying to fence the items they stole.
好像正要典当他们偷来的东西呢
I-I got turned around.
我被绕晕了
After we just said your brain was siri's big brother?
我们刚说完你方向感绝佳哎
I'm deeming the evidence
我认为里瓦诺先生
concerning Mr. Livanos' driving that evening admissible.
那晚开了车的证据属实
The jury will be instructed to consider it
陪审团在判定是否有罪时
in determining Mr. Livanos' guilt.
必须以此为依据
Say goodbye to a plea deal.
可以和认罪协议说再见了
We're coming after you with both barrels.
我们会开足马力的
What just happened?
什么意思
20-car pileup.
相当于20连环相撞
Come on, Jimmy. What's going on?
拜托 吉米 到底怎么回事
I just got my wires crossed that night.
那晚我完全是晕了
I made a wrong turn and pulled over in a parking lot.
转错了一个弯 然后停进了一个停车场
Right in front of a diamond brothers pawn shop?
就刚好停在一个钻石当铺前面
Yeah, also in front of burger shack.
也在一个汉堡小屋前啊
Yeah, but drivers with photographic memories
但是方向感极佳的司机
for directions don't get lost.
怎么会迷路呢
Okay, Jimmy, what's the quickest way
吉米 从安特洛普谷到
to get from Antelope Valley to L.A.X.?
洛杉矶国际机场最快怎么走
Uh, 14 south to the 5 south to the 405,
从南14街开到南5街 上405大道
exit La Tijera, shoot down Manchester
从岔口下来 顺着曼彻斯特大道直走
to Century, and you're there.
到世纪大道 然后就到了
Is he right?
他说的对吗
The hell do I know? I've never been to Antelope Valley.
我怎么知道 我从来没去过安特洛普谷
U-unless it's rush hour,
除非是车流高峰
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表