剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
You two have got a legitimate claim
你俩提出了合法要求
and need to exercise your legal rights.
还要实现你们的合法权益
And you've come to the right place.
那绝对是来对地方了
That's right, Peter, because here at Infeld, Daniels,
皮特说得好 因为这里可是因菲尔德丹尼尔斯
Franklin and Bash, we won't rest
弗兰克林巴什律所 等到依据法律
until you've gotten full satisfaction under the law.
你们拿到全额赔偿 我们才会停止工作
We are all about satisfaction.
我们会为此奋斗到底
That's right, Peter.
皮特说得好
And with our crack staff of lawyers
跟我们最好的律师职员
working 'round the clock Actually, "Lawyers on crack"
马不停蹄的工作 其实"蠢律师"
could be better than the two of you.
都要比你俩好
Come on, man. Cut.
你不是吧 停
Cut. Oh, I'm sorry. Were you rolling?
停 不好意思 你们在拍摄啊
That was the best one for me. Can you edit that?
那是我说得最好的了 你能编辑一下吗
I can't work like this. Can't do it.
我做不到刚那么好了 编辑不了
What is this? You little video
这干嘛啊 你们在为
for the Chive's cheesiest lawyer of the year thing?
今年的韭菜网最差律师拍录像吗
It's the hottest.
这会是最性感的
And it's not only 'cause we are hot...
不仅是因为我俩性感...
and so are our clients.
我们的委托人也很火♥辣♥
...but because we always win.
还因为我俩总是赢官司
Foreign concept to you, we know.
我们知道赢官司对你来说很陌生
The Chive?
韭菜网
It's an awesome website, sir.
是个好网站 老板
Oh, wonderful.
太棒了
Is anyone doing any work around here? I am.
有人在这儿做事吗 我啊
Actually, I could use some help on the Andrews' class action.
安德鲁的集体诉讼案 我需要有人帮忙
Hope you find it.
希望你能找到
Not you.
不会找你们
You two,
你俩
I have new clients
我有个新委托人
with a fascinating case
案子很有趣
in the conference room.
在会议室呢
Let me film you guys with them.
我来拍你们会见委托人吧
You know, I'll get something real.
来点真的
It'll be good for the Chive. A-and the firm.
对韭菜网有好处 也对这个片子有好处
All right, Fellini.
好了 费里尼
You guys, we'll be back. You can take 5 or 10 or --
姑娘们 我们一会儿就回来 休息五到十分钟
It's been our dream to buy an old hotel, rehab it.
这是我们的梦想 买♥♥个旧旅馆 修缮重开
We worked for 20 years as high-school teachers,
我们当了二十年的高中老师
saved everything until we found the perfect place downtown,
把钱都存着 直到在市中心找到了完美的位置
the Heathbrooke?
海斯旅店
We ran into problems during renovation --
我们在翻新的时候遇到了麻烦
had to scrap everything.
不得不放弃一切
After we ran out of money.
我们的钱也花光了
We're filing for bankruptcy.
我们在申请破产
Well, that's, uh...
那也...
That's a little out of our wheelhouse.
那有点像我们原来的房♥子
The...place is haunted.
那地方闹鬼
H-ha-haunted? Like...?
闹鬼 哪种...
Ghosts. Yes.
幽灵 就是幽灵
And...back in our wheelhouse.
继续聊我们原来的房♥子吧
We know how ridiculous this sounds.
我们知道听起来很荒谬
We don't believe in ghosts.
我们也不相信鬼怪之说
Or we didn't until...
该说 事情发生之前
things started happening.
我们都不相信
Things? What kind of things? Okay. Easy, buddy.
发生了什么事 别怕 兄弟
Well, we spent a ton of money
我们花了很多钱
painting the inside of the house.
来粉刷房♥子内部
The next time we came back,
而我们下一次去的时候
all the walls had been repainted with strange figures -- red.
所有墙都被涂上了奇怪的字 红色
Graffiti? Well, that's what we thought,
涂鸦吧 我们也那么想
but the house was locked. No one in,
但房♥子是锁了的 没人进去
No one out. Aw, man.
也没人能出来 天哪
Then the voices coming from nowhere.
然后不知从哪儿有声音传出来
Electronic voice phenomena. That's a classic sign of --
超自然电子噪声现象 很典型的标志...
Dan. Why -- why don't you just film?
丹 你为什么没拍了
Uh, any other phenomena?
还有其他现象吗
Cold spots.
空气温度很低
Unexplained smells.
还有解释不了的气味
Sulfuric.
硫磺味
Contractors stopped wanting the project.
承建商不想再做这个工程了
Next thing we knew, we were broke.
接着我们就发现我们破产了
We can get you your money back.
我们可以帮你们拿回钱
No, we can't. Does the property have
不行 这栋房♥子
a proven history of being psychologically affected?
有没有过会造成心理影响的历史证明
"Psychologically affected"?
"心理影响"
Something violent like a murder or a grisly death happens
暴♥力♥事件 像发生过谋杀或可怕的死亡事件
and the seller knows, they have to disclose it.
售房♥人知道 他们得公布出来
We bought from Freddie Silmas.
我们是跟西马斯房♥地美那儿买♥♥的
Big real-estate developer.
大房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商啊
Never told us anything about a history.
从没告诉过我们这房♥子的历史
Uh, excuse me.
不好意思
Can I have a moment with you?
我能跟你聊聊吗
Yes.
好
We're not taking this.
我们不接这个案子
I'm exercising veto power.
我要行使否决权
Dude! What the hell?
你干嘛呢
You were about to get hysterical.
你刚有点歇斯底里了
I don't get hysterical.
我才没歇斯底里呢
You heard them. Come on.
你听到他们的遭遇了
They lost everything.
他们一无所有了
Silmas has deep pockets.
西马斯却财力雄厚
They need our help.
他们需要我们的帮助
I'm not going in the hotel.
我不去旅馆
Fine.
可以
Fine. That hurt.
好吧 刚打得很疼
That hurt me to do it.
打你我也很疼
Delete that.
删掉那段
Not happening.
什么都没发生
Hi, guys!
伙计们
Who's our favorite law clerk?
谁是我们最喜欢的律政书♥记♥
I don't know. Who?
不知道 谁啊
You, Bonnie. Get in here.
你啊邦妮 来抱抱
Bonnie. Hi. How are you?
邦妮 你好 你好吗
What happened to you?
你怎么了
Yeah, we would've hired you if you passed the bar.
如果你通过了律师资格证考试 我们想雇你
Did you pass the bar? Yes. I'm a lawyer.
你通过考试了吗 当然 我是律师了
You're a lawyer. Wow! We should take you to lunch.
你是律师了 我们该请你吃饭
Oh, sorry. I'm here on business.
不好意思 我来这是为了公事
You are here on business.
你来这是为了公事
Look at you.
瞧你
Uh, if it's okay --
如果没问题的话
I know it's okay --
我知道没问题的
I'm with Danforth-Watkins.
我在丹弗斯-华特金做事
That's a top-10 law firm.
前十的律所
Yeah, we're holding steady at 94.
就是 我们还稳在94名
Yeah. We slid 71 slots, but then we stabilized.
就是 我们下滑了71名 但我们稳住不跌了
We represent Freddie Silmas.
我们代理了弗雷迪·西马斯
Freddie silmas,
弗雷迪·西马斯
who pawned off a haunted house on our unsuspecting clients.
随便给了一栋鬼屋给我们毫不怀疑的委托人
Now we're gonna feel crappy about kicking your butt. Sorry.
现在我们后悔当初踢你了 对不起
Ah, don't be sorry. As much as we love you --
别道歉 我们很爱你
You love me?
你们爱我
From this moment forward, consider us the enemy.
就到前一刻 现在是敌人
Mm. Enemies in court, friends outside of court?
庭上是敌人 庭外是朋友吧
Consider us frenemies.
可以当友敌
Okay. I got to go.
好 我要走了
Ooh! Almost forgot.
差点忘了
Interrogatories...
质询书
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表