剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
makes sure that everyone knows it's his beer.
让所有人都知道这是他的酒
Happy new year!
新年快乐
Happy new year!
新年快乐
Happy new year!
新年快乐
Okay, Dewey,
好了 杜威
stay focused, okay?
集中注意力好吗
Now, if this happens for five years --
如果这种事持续了五年
Can I just have my beer back?
我能要回我的啤酒吗
No. No.
不 不行
It's not your beer anymore, because under the law,
这不再是你的啤酒了 因为按照法律
Harcourt possessed it for five years,
哈考特占有了五年
made like it was his, and you didn't stop him.
搞得好像这是他的 而你没有阻止他
That's why we made sure you got a trespassing citation.
这就是我们要给你搞到张非法入侵罚单的原因
See, we're gonna use the criminal court
我们要借助刑事法庭
to get your adverse-possession hearing heard.
让你的反侵占听证开庭
That's the only way a judge is gonna hear your case.
这是唯一让法官关注此案的方法
Do you get it?
明白了吗
Do I need to?
我需要吗
Well, I do.
我需要
I'll start researching trespassing defenses.
我去研究非法入侵的辩护方法
Ah, ah, ah. Tomorrow morning.
等等 明早再说
Tonight, we're gonna try a little experiment.
今晚 我们要做个小实验
We're gonna see if you know how to relax.
我们要看看你是否知道如何放松
Come on. Come on.
加油 加油
All the way. All the way.
一直向前 一直向前
Not fair!
不公平
Yes.
太棒了
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Whoo!
太棒了 太棒了
You cheated!
你作弊
How did I cheat?
我怎么作弊了
At the beginning, you pushed him.
开始的时候 你推了他一下
Nope. No. You did push him.
没有 你确实推了他
Repositioned. Thank you.
只是换了个位置 谢谢
That is totally legal
是完全合法的
for the purposes of You pushed him.
是为了防止 -你推了他
avoiding a lobster collision. Thank you.
龙虾相撞 谢谢
No rematch. Collision? Look at him.
没有重赛 相撞 你看看
He's still sitting there.
他还坐在那呢
He's a bystander.
他就是个旁观者
You got to give it to her. She can relax.
你不得不承认 她会放松
He's still just sitting there.
他还只是坐在那呢
It's that cop from the beach.
是沙滩上那个警♥察♥
Excuse me, can I see your hand stamp?
不好意思 能看看你的手戳吗
Got a complaint, all right? Loud party.
接到了报♥警♥好吗 说这太吵了
Really? You think this is loud?
不是吧 你觉得这也算吵
What's that smell?
这是什么味道
We have a pet skunk. Yep.
我们这有只宠物鼬 没错
Lobsters, skunks --
龙虾 臭鼬
You guys got a regular petting zoo going on in here, huh?
你们是要在这开宠物园吗
Now, uh, you boys know I got probable cause
你们知道我有正当理由
to come in and check I.D.s.
来这检查每个人的身份证
But I won't 'cause I'm busy.
不过我不会 因为我很忙
Too busy, all right, to be breaking up parties
很忙 明白吗 没空打断聚会
and wasting my time in a courtroom.
也没空在法庭上浪费时间
We hear you.
我们明白
We don't like being there, either.
我们也不喜欢去那
But it's a livin'.
但我们靠这糊口
Plead guilty, pay the trespassing ticket,
认罪 付了非法入侵的罚单
and don't make me waste my time in court, all right?
别让我在法庭上浪费时间 好吗
Then I won't have to come back here looking for your skunk.
这样我也不会回来这找臭鼬了
Who knows what else I might find?
谁知道我还会发现点什么
Eh, it's just an act. He's trying to intimidate.
做做样子罢了 想威胁我们
Yeah, let's go with that for now.
现在先这样吧
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Mr. Satoh's office called to confirm.
佐藤先生办公室打了电♥话♥过来
Oh, of course I will be going.
我当然会去了
This firm needs another big client -- a whale.
我们律所还要再来个大客户 一头鲸鱼
So, I will be like Ahab,
我就会跟亚哈王[以色列国王]一样
standing on the bow of my longboat with my harpoon --
手握鱼叉 屹立在我大艇的船首...
Damien, what are you doing here?
达米恩 你在这干吗
Oh, no. I'm sorry. Go on.
抱歉 你继续说
Does this story end with you giving Herman Melville
这故事结局是你给了赫尔曼·麦尔维尔
the idea for "Moby-Dick"?
写《白鲸记》的点子吗
No, I was just getting to a yarn
我才刚讲到和格里高利·派克
about an Epic Game of Hearts I had with Gregory Peck.
玩《史诗之心》游戏的故事
But please. Come on in.
请进来吧
So, I've heard whispers that you told the state bar
我听到传言说你告诉律师协会
you had sex with Rachel King instead of me.
你跟瑞秋·金上了床而不是我
How could you possibly know that?
你怎么可能会知道
How could I possibly not? There were 6♥4♥1 witnesses.
我怎么可能不知道 那儿可有6♥4♥1名证人
You took the blame for her accessing the clients' accounts
你把她盗取客户账户的责任揽到自己身上
by saying what? You were a sex addict?
说辞是什么来着 你是性瘾患者
Yeah, but that was just a fantastical story
没错 但那只是皮特和杰尔德
made up by Peter and Jared.
编出来的好故事
Wait a minute.
等等
You seem to be peeved
我为你两肋插刀
that I fell on my sword for you.
你倒还不高兴
I'm pissed. I'm not peeved.
我是愤怒了 不是不高兴
I know the Mary Poppins accent makes you seems smart,
我知道玛丽·波平斯的口音让你看似很聪明
but I can't believe anyone's still buying it.
但我还是不信会有人相信你的说辞
I was just trying to protect you.
我只是想保护你
You seem so angry.
你还这么生气
No, you're not protecting me.
不 你不是在保护我
You are emasculating me.
你这是在弱化我
You're turning me into Fredo.
你把我变得跟弗雷德一样
I-I-I'm Infeld's idiot nephew who needs your protection,
我是因菲尔德的蠢外甥 需要你的保护
which I do not.
但事实上我不需要
Damien, you're my blood.
达米恩 你是我的亲人
You are my sister Penelope's youngest son.
你是我妹妹佩内洛普最小的儿子
No. That's the problem.
不 这才是问题所在
I am a lawyer. I am a very successful lawyer.
我是名律师 我是名非常成功的律师
Why can't you see me that way?
为什么你不能那样看待我呢
I powdered your bottom.
是我支持你起步的
Okay. Great talk.
好 说的真好
Peter Bash, Jared Franklin, Dewey Barba,
皮特·巴什 杰尔德·弗兰克林 杜威·鲍勃
appearing jointly on a trespassing charge.
共同被指控非法侵入罪
How do you plead?
你们的辩护是
Not guilty as to all three, Your Honor.
三人均作无罪辩护 法官大人
Mr. Barba wasn't trespassing
鲍勃先生并没有非法侵入
as he actually owns the land at 412 Palisades Drive,
德莱伍岩滩412号♥土地的实际拥有人是他
Not Mr. Harcourt.
而非哈考特先生
We were his guests, Your Honor.
我们是他的客人 法官大人
Robert Harcourt? The media guy?
罗伯特·哈考特 那个媒体人吗
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
That's some pricey dirt.
那块地还挺贵的
Your Honor, we also have a title
法官大人 我们还有一份文件
showing Mr. Barba's ownership of the property.
能证明鲍勃先生对那地方的所有权
There you go.
给你
What makes Harcourt think he owns it?
那为什么哈考特觉得是他拥有的
Adverse possession. We disagree.
时效侵占 我们反对
Your Honor,
法官大人
traffic court is hardly the place
交通法庭可不是
to decide a property dispute.
裁决产权纠纷的地方
That's adorable.
真可爱
Really?
真的吗
'cause all I do in here is try speeding tickets.
因为我在这干的都是处理超速罚单
This guy's defense --
这家伙用来辩护的是...
a selfie he took in front of his speedometer.
他在里程表面前拍的自♥拍♥照
Lady before him
在他之前的那位女士
claimed gummi worms were responsible for a DUI.
声称树胶蠕虫要为她的酒驾负责
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表