剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
All right. Okay. I've heard enough.
好了 够了 我明白了
Thank you for your testimony, ma'am.
多谢您出庭作证 女士
Oh, you're welcome.
不用谢
If I were you,
如果我是你
I'd have a serious conversation with my client, Ms. Appel.
我会好好和委托人谈一谈 阿佩尔律师
Yes, Your Honor.
我知道了 法官大人
That went well. Yeah.
干得漂亮 没错
My client is pretty unhappy with me. Sorry.
我的委托人对我很不满意 抱歉
I'm not.
不必道歉
Can we get this over with? Yeah, depends.
我们得做个了断 那得看情况
Did you bring your checkbook?
你带支票簿了吗
My client is prepared to pay back the full purchase price,
我的委托人决定全额退还房♥款
as well as the Parkers' expenses and your fee.
并赔偿帕克s的损失以及你们的律师费用
Plus you have to pay to fly Irina
你们还得支付伊瑞娜
back to her cruise ship first class.
回到游轮的飞机头等舱机票
Draw up the paperwork.
起草赔偿条款吧
One more provision. What's that?
还有项条款 什么
We'd like to keep the house for one more night.
我们希望能再住在这房♥子里一晚上
Fine.
好的
But I'll need a cleaning deposit.
但需要支付清理费定金
You know what? You looked up a little early.
那啥 你抬头的时机有点过早
I did. Yeah. That's why it went to the left.
确实 所以球往左边飞了
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Excuse us, ladies.
女士们 让一下
You guys did it.
你们搞定了
W-we don't know how to thank you.
我们不知道该如何表达感谢
Well, take the money, find an unhaunted place,
拿回房♥款 换一幢不闹鬼的房♥子
and follow your dreams. We will.
然后完成你们的梦想 我们会的
And in the meantime, it is a party,
而现在这里在办派对
so enjoy yourselves.
祝玩得开心
Enjoy. We'll do that, too.
玩得开心 我们会的
All right.
好的
Dude.
老兄
That's the founder of The Chive.
那是韭菜网的创始人
Wait a minute. I thought we didn't win the hottest lawyer.
慢 我以为我们没赢最性感律师奖呢
Maybe it was a recount.
可能重选了吧
No way.
不可能
John Resig!
约翰·莱西格
Franklin and Bash.
弗兰克林和巴什
Welcome to the party!
欢迎参加派对
He even recognizes us.
他居然认出我俩了
Okay, look, you are forgiven
投票出现统计错误
for the mix-up with the voting, and we appreciate--
我们能够理解 我们很感激...
There was no mix-up,
没有统计错误
but you guys were great.
但你们俩真的很棒
We followed the haunted-house case,
我们全程跟进了这起鬼屋事件
and there was no way we were gonna miss this party.
所以我们一定要来参加这个派对
You've given our party the Chive seal of approval.
你在韭菜网为我们的派对做了推荐呢
Dude, we were totally thinking, what about a--
我俩都在想 要不...
like, a legal blog on your site, right?
在你们的网站上设一个法律专栏
Yeah, that'd be amazing.
没错 那肯定很赞
It's a party.
派对不谈公事
Yeah. It was his idea. That's what I told him.
都是他的主意 我也这么跟他说过
It was a lame idea.
这主意太烂了
I said, "what you shouldn't do is a legal blog".
我说"不应该在网站上开一个法律专栏"
Please, enjoy yourselves.
你们玩得开心
Enjoy yourself, guys. Go.
快去玩吧 去吧
Mind the gap.
小心台阶
Make some room for them.
别烦他们了
And you enjoy. Make some room.
你们也玩得开心 别烦他们了
You enjoy.
玩得开心
I lost moot court again?
模拟法庭我又输了
I told you it was better if you didn't know the ruling.
我早说过别按规矩来你能做得更好
Yes, but I deserved to win this time.
没错 但我觉得我这次应该能赢
Well, then that's all that matters.
能这么想才是最重要的
No, what matters is that you were going to rule against me.
不 重要的是你要和我对着干
I was a judge. I had to stay unbiased.
我可是法官 我得保持公正
But you did win something.
但你在其他方面赢了
I'm gonna turn your bitchy resting face
等着我撕破你这装逼嘴脸
into a bitchy rest-in-peace face.
跟我跪舔求饶
Eloquence and brains plus passion equals hot.
口才+智慧+激♥情♥=性感
Congratulations.
恭喜你
You are the Chive's hottest lawyer of the year.
你是本年度韭菜网最性感律师
Yeah, she is!
没错
I am so flattered!
我真是受宠若惊
Damien, did you submit me? I did.
达米恩 是你推荐我的吗 是的
Oh, I am so posting this to Cheryl's facebook page.
我好想把这消息发发到谢丽尔的脸书上
All right, don't go crazy.
好吧 别太激动
I just couldn't let Bash and Franklin win.
我只是不想让巴什和弗兰克林赢
S-so, John, d-d-did we crack the top 10, at least?
约翰 我们至少应该挤进前十了吧
We don't take team submissions.
我们不接受团队参选
Yeah. Well, keep calm and chive on.
好吧 我要冷静 冷静 再冷静
Peter, where's Jared?
皮特 杰尔德人呢
He invited me to this crack house.
他邀请我来这破房♥子
Uh, he's busy with Bonnie.
他忙着和邦妮打情骂俏呢
Oh, opposing counsel.
被告律师啊
Sleeping with the enemy.
与敌同眠
Well, I wouldn't want to interrupt that.
那我就不去打扰他们了
Listen, I wanted to tell you
我想告诉你
that, uh, I've got some pressing engagements.
我有些要紧事要处理
I'm going to be out of town for a while.
我得出城一阵
Okay. We'll hold the fort down.
好的 我们会坚守阵地的
How long you gonna be gone for?
那你要去多久
Well, that depends, my friend.
那得看情况了 朋友
It depends.
看情况了
Okay, now I officially have nothing left to teach you.
好了 我现在真没什么可教你的了
Maybe there are a few things that I could teach you.
那我可以教你做些坏坏的事
I have no doubt.
当然可以
Another time.
下次吧
I better go, make sure I still have a job.
我得走了 不然就得丢工作了
Right. I'll call you.
好 到时候联♥系♥你
You better.
等你哟
Goodnight, Peter.
晚安 皮特
Goodnight, Bonnie.
晚安 邦妮
Yep. Look at you.
没错 看看你自己
She doesn't abuse me like Swatello.
她可不像施瓦特洛那样虐待我
She's just... good.
她就是...好
Which is why I give it one week.
所以我猜是一周
You saying I only like crazy women?
你是说我只喜欢疯女人吗
I'm saying you're the one who's crazy.
我是说你才是疯了
I'm crazy? You're -- I'm not the one who's afraid of ghosts.
我疯了 我可是那个不怕鬼的男人哦
Hey, look, a healthy dose of fear never hurt anybody, okay?
适当的恐惧对自己和他人无害好吗
Peter, I will smack you in the face.
皮特 我真想扇你一巴掌
Look who's all puffed up. I will slap you in the brain.
看看谁骄傲自满了 我扇你哦
How much footage is left?
胶卷还能拍多久
18 hours.
十八个小时
Isn't Jacques going to miss you?
雅克会想你吗
Jacques doesn't own me.
我和雅克又不是一对
No man should. You're a wild stallion.
没有男的收服得了 你就是狂野种马
Stallions are male, but I get the idea.
种马是公的 但我懂你的意思
Have you ever had sex in a haunted house?
你有在闹鬼的房♥子里做过爱吗
Is that a rhetorical question?
你这是反问句吗
Because I don't do well with rhetorical que--
因为我不是很能理解反...
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表