剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
You could use sweet.
你也喜欢甜美型的
She is nice.
她人不错
I threatened to kill you on our first date.
咱俩第一次约会我就威胁要杀了你
Well, murder threat aside, it was a fun date.
除了威胁杀我以外 那次约会很有趣
Lots of laughs.
很多笑声
Lots of sex.
滚了很多床单
Anyway...
总之
you deserve normal.
你应该有个正常的恋人
So do you.
你也是
So, where are you going?
你要去哪
Uh, believe it or not, it's kind of...top-secret.
信不信由你 这算是最高机密
Top-secret?
最高机密
Yeah.
没错
Oh. Okay. Business or personal?
好吧 公事还是私事
I wish I could say.
我也想说
I got to go.
我得走了
Oh, man. Good evening.
伙计 晚上好
Welcome to the Desert Opal. Will you be staying with us?
欢迎来到沙漠水晶 请问是住店么
You know it. Uh, name, sir?
你知道的 您的名字 先生
Mundy -- Dan Mundy.
曼迪 丹·曼迪
Whoo, Dan! Strong driving!
丹 开得太棒了
Strong drive, brother!
太棒了 兄弟
Welcome back, sir.
欢迎回来 先生
Ah, it's the first time.
我们第一次来
You probably have me confused with Hugh Jackman.
你估计是把我和休·杰克曼[影星]弄混了
He has never been confused for Hugh Jackman.
从没人把他认成休·杰克曼
It happens almost every day. Never.
这事每天都会发生 从来没有
Can I help you with th No, no, that's okay.
要我帮你... 不不 不用
Thanks. Okay. W No, I got it. II got it!
多谢了 我自己拿 我自己拿
Sorry.
抱歉
It's just, uh, my uncle's eyes are in here.
我叔叔的眼睛在里面
Yeah, uncle Bart. Uncle Bart loved Vegas.
巴特叔叔 巴特叔叔以前很喜欢维加斯
Loved the way it, uh, you know, looked. It looked.
喜欢... 喜欢这美景 这美景
Nice ride. Is that a two-way LSD?
好车 那是双向限滑差速器吗
You know your slip differential. I like that.
果然懂行 我喜欢这东西
You want to take a look under the hood?
想掀开引擎盖看看吗
Yeah. Let's go.
当然 走你
Vegas, baby.
维加斯 宝贝
Vegas.
维加斯
Well, you've made it out here in impressive time.
你们可真是够速度的
Okay, you really need to tell us what's going on.
你真得告诉我们发生了什么
Let me show you our suite first.
让我先带你们看看我们的套房♥
What? Oh!
天哪
Look at this.
看啊
Nice, huh? Wow. Yeah.
不错吧 太棒了
Knock-knock!
咚咚咚
Oh. Peter, Jared, meet Roland Stray.
皮特 杰尔德 这是罗兰·斯特雷
He runs things around here.
他是这儿的老板
Any friend of Stanton's...
任何斯坦顿的朋友...
Oh, and anything... you need.
任何事都乐意为您效劳
Does it have to be legal? No, he said "Anything."
得合法吗 不 他说了任何事
24 hours a day, call me,
全天候服务 随时打给我
either here or anywhere in town, okay?
不管是在这还是在城里别的地方
Gentlemen, I'm gonna leave you alone.
先生们 你们慢聊
Oh, by the way, the Opal is part
顺便说一句 水晶是
of the Silver Ridge Investment Group.
银色山脉投资集团旗下的产业
We own casinos all over vegas,
维加斯遍地都是我们的赌场
so check them out. Have fun.
尽管去 玩得开心
Uh, Roland, that guitar when you first walk in the lobby
罗兰 刚进大厅那把吉他...
on top of the, uh, big slot machine?
就在那大家伙上面
Good eye.
好眼力
That's the very guitar Elvis played in "Viva Las Vegas."
就是猫王在《赌城万岁》中弹的那把
1959 Gibson ES-350-T.
1959年的吉普森吉他 ES350-T
I was just wondering if I could play it just for a minute.
我就是想知道能不能稍微弹一下
No, sorry -- you see, it's the grand prize
很抱歉不能 你看 那是超级大奖
only if you hit the jackpot in colossus.
只有你中了头奖才行
So not anything.
所以不是任何事都可以
Right. Roland, thank you for everything.
好了 罗兰 谢谢你提供的一切
Sir.
先生
Okay, what's going on?
到底怎么了
You said it was a matter of life or death.
您说这事关生死
Uh, what do you need $150,000 in cash for?
您要十五万现金做什么
You looked?
你偷看了
Well... Mundy opened it. He opened it.
曼迪打开了 他打开的
So you looked.
所以你们偷看了
Peter looked. I told him not to. He totally did.
皮特看了 我跟他说了不要看 他还是看了
He I glimpsed. He stared.
他 我就瞥了一眼 他盯着看的
I told him not to, and he kept looking at it.
我要他别看 他还是一直在看
These cuff links have been in the Infeld family
这些袖口在因菲尔德家族的历史
dating back to the War of the Roses.
要追溯到玫瑰战争时期
为了争夺英格兰王位而发生断续的内战
1455年─1485年 兰开斯特家族和约克家族的支持者
Life-or-death cuff links?
事关生死的袖口
I intend to be buried in them.
我打算用它们陪葬
Boys, 48 hours from now...
孩子们 48小时后...
I will be dead.
我就会死了
酒店&赌场
沙漠水晶
Mad cow? NO.
疯牛病 不是
Scurvy? No.
坏血病 不是
I don't have rabies, mad cow, or scurvy.
我没有得狂犬病 疯牛病 坏血病
Thought it was mad cow.
我还以为是疯牛病
However, my condition, regrettably, is terminal.
然而 我的生命 很可惜 即将终结
On my ninth birthday, my father arranged a meeting
在我九岁生日是时 我父亲安排我
with the family mystic, Bahkti Eknath.
见了家族秘者 巴克蒂·艾克那
His gift to me was...
他给予我的礼物是...
my destiny.
我的命运
My ninth birthday, all I got was
我九岁生日礼物
the Millennium Falcon with the stowaway bay.
只有带偷渡湾的千年隼号♥[星球大战]
I got a glimpse of my future.
我看见了自己的未来
The great seer told me that I would pursue justice
伟大的先知告诉我我将追寻公正
and fight honorably for the rights of the depraved
并为被卑鄙小人的权利而光荣战斗
and that one day, I would kill a confidant on a mountaintop.
有一天 我将在山顶杀死我的一位挚友
Hold up, sir. He said that you would become an attorney?
等等 先生 他预言了您要成为律师
He specifically said
他还特别地预言了
you would murder your friend on mountain McKinley?
您会在麦金利山上杀死你的朋友
Well, the visions that he presented, uh,
他预言的版本
were a little more abstract.
要更抽象些
Now, tell me this --
现在 告诉我...
Do you believe in fate?
你相信命运吗
I'm more of a "Make your own destiny" kind of guy.
我更相信命运掌握在自己手里
Yeah, normally, but, Stanton, come on.
通常是这样 斯坦顿快别卖♥♥关子了
In Bahkti's final revelation,
在巴克蒂最后的启示中
he foresaw my death in the city of sin
他预见我将命丧罪恶之城
in my 66th year...
在我66岁这年
at the mercy of a noble fish.
死于一条高贵品种的鱼
Okay. Let me get this straight.
让我搞搞清楚
We raced here from Los Angeles
我们从洛杉矶火速赶来
because a fortune-teller told you
就因为一个算命的跟你说过
that you were gonna be murdered by a fish in Las Vegas?
你会在拉斯维加斯被一条鱼给杀了
I-I didn't expect you to understand.
我没指望你们能明白
Oh, Stanton, your... your mystic visions
斯坦顿 你那个神棍预见的东西
were just coincidences.
都仅仅是巧合罢了
Bahkti consulted many generations of Infelds.
巴克蒂给因菲尔德好几代人都占卜过吉凶
I mean, for instance,
我举个例子吧
he predicted the fiery death of my uncle Gregory
他预言了我格雷戈里叔叔在1935年
in the 1935 Le Mans 24-hour race,
勒芒24小时耐力赛中车毁人亡
and he prevented my mother from boarding a ferry
他还阻止了我妈妈上一艘渡轮
that sank in the English Channel.
那艘渡轮在英吉利海峡沉了
Oh, we seriously thought you were dying. Yeah.
我们真以为你是快要死了 可不
Well...
好吧
Yeah, you're right. I-I'm sorry.
你们说的对 我很抱歉
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表