剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
This table, it's fine. It's great, lovely.
这张就行了 很好
At least from here, I can see my carica--
坐这至少能看到我的画像
Wha--
怎么回事...
My caricature has been replaced by...
我的画像被换成
Mike Tyson?
麦克·泰森了
You're the first to notice.
也就你发现了
You know, keep this up, we're not gonna be greasing your palms
你再这样我们假期的时候
during the holidays.
就不来照顾你生意了
What will I do without my re-gifted Starbucks card?
别人转手送我的星巴克卡没带可怎么办呢
Let me guess -- using a groupon today?
我想想 那今天就用团购券吧
Look, direct your insults at me,
你想损人就直接冲我来
or just refuse us service
或者干脆拒绝为我们服务
if you think we sully your establishment.
如果你觉得我们让你们店丢人了
I'm surprised it took you this long to take the hint.
你居然这么久才反应过来 真服你了
You son of a bitch!
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
Message received.
我明白你的话了
Just so we're clear, when we said
等等 我们说
"Go to lunch to discuss our approach,"
"一起吃饭讨论方案"
we didn't mean decking the owner.
不是把店老板打趴下的意思
Not that that punch was not awesome.
揍得漂亮
Oh, wow. What a right hand, man.
好一记右勾拳啊 够爷们
But we are on the verge
但是目前我们正想让公♥司♥
of pulling the firm out of a nosedive.
走出低谷
And that might've erased all of our progress.
刚才的事可能把我们所有进展都归零了
I-I don't know what came over me, boys.
我也不知道刚才着了什么魔
You know, and it's certainly not about that toffee-nosed Dominic.
肯定不是因为那个势力小人多米尼克
I-it's more about me.
更多是因为我自己
Hang on.
等等
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, my image has damaged the firm's name.
我的形象已经有损公♥司♥声誉
It's a bit overwhelming.
影响很大
Stanton, your image is fine.
斯坦顿 你的形象没问题
With your image,
说到形象
we had 6♥4♥1 people testifying to your love-making skills.
有6♥4♥1人能证明你滚床单的实力
Broadcasting my sexcapades in court
在法庭上宣传我不检点的性行为
also came at the expense of the dignity of the firm,
也是有损公♥司♥形象的
and then the pressures that I wasn't aware of,
再有就是我没意识到的压力
they started to build up, and I --
一点点累积 我就...
Snapped.
爆发了
Snapped, yes.
对 爆发了
Now, uh, listen. I-I'm not proud of my actions,
你们听着 我不会以我的行为为傲
but I do take responsibility for them.
但我一定会为此负责
You sucker punched the wrong guy.
蠢货 得罪我你死定了
And you insulted my lawyers.
你侮辱我的律师
You shouldn't have stolen Madeline.
你不该抢走玛德琳
Madeline?
玛德琳
Madeline?
玛德琳
Come on, man. That's 20 years ago!
拜托 老兄 那都是二十年前的事了
And for 20 years, my position at this establishment
这二十年来 职位关系
has kept me from speaking my mind to a valued patron.
我不得不在重要客户面前忍♥气吞声
Well, the tables have turned.
但现在局势变了
I want $100,000, or I'm going straight to the police.
拿十万来 不然我就直接报♥警♥
What -- are you mad?
什么 你疯啦
You have 24 hours.
给你24小时的时间
You...
你
If he goes to the cops, that could affect
他报♥警♥的话
your reinstatement with the Bar.
会影响你恢复律师职业资格
Not to mention get arrested.
还有可能被抓
You know, I spent three years in a gulag
我在前苏联改造营待了三年
pushing a stone wheel on the Kolyma River.
在科雷马河旁推石轮
Prison, I can survive. But my dignity...
我忍♥受得了监狱 但我的颜面...
Well, Stanton, we can't just flip a cushion
斯坦顿 十万块又不会
and find a spare $100,000.
从天而降
You know, Sotheby's has been after
索斯比拍卖♥♥行多年来一直想要
my scrimshaw walrus penis from John Lennon for years!
我收藏的约翰·列侬的海象阴♥茎♥贝雕
We, um -- we sort of hocked that...
我们已经把那个典当换钱了
What? to cover your last round of legal expenses.
什么 来付你上轮的诉讼费
Don't tell me we're out of options.
那就想别的办法
Peter.
皮特
Peter?
皮特
Quick question
问个问题
Bra or no bra?
穿胸罩还是不♥穿♥呢
Are you talking to us?
你在问我们吗
And can you repeat it and say it slower?
你能慢点说再重复一遍吗
I'm on the fence about a bra with this dress.
我不知道穿这条裙子该不该穿胸罩
And -- and you want our -- our -- our advice?
你想听我们的意见
I want your queer eye.
我想听听基佬的意见
Here, take a pic. Yeah.
给你 给我照张相 好啊
Yeah. Use the flash.
好啊 用上闪光灯
That's good.
很上镜
Tell me you can't see my nipples.
我露点了吗
We'd be lying.
露了
Tell you what. Let's get a second opinion
不如我们用我的手♥机♥照
and use my phone. Good idea.
会得出不同的结论 好主意
Stronger flash, yeah. You must be the lawyers.
用上更强的闪光灯 你们是律师吧
There we go. Perfect.
就是这样 漂亮
Peter Bash, Jared Franklin.
皮特·巴什和杰尔德·弗兰克林
Esquires. You don't have to go.
叫先生 你不用走嘛
Tenley Lark. I coordinate Firefly from Raglan.
我是坦利·拉克 我负责拉格兰的火焰飞
You called about speaking with our photographers?
你打来说要跟我们的摄影师聊聊
Yes, trying to figure out if one of your photographers
是的 我们想知道有没有摄影师
crossed paths with this woman right here.
认识这位女士
Sadie Juvonen. You know her?
莎蒂·朱沃南 你认识她
She was in charge of gifting for Raglan.
她以前在拉格兰负责挑选礼物
We give select celebs and influencers
我们会从设计师的作品中
free dresses and accessories from our designers.
挑些裙子和首饰免费送给名流
Now, you said Sadie was in charge of gifting?
你说她以前负责挑选礼物
We let her go a month ago.
我们一个月前炒了她
It takes a unique personality to tolerate the fashion world.
要想在时尚界生存 必须要有独特个性
You wouldn't happen to have her address, would you?
你不会刚巧也有她的地址吧
Is she in trouble?
她惹麻烦了吗
No. No, no, no. No.
不不不
She, uh, did some personal shopping for one of our clients.
她给我们的一名委托人买♥♥了点东西
We're handling the returns.
我们要代委托人报答她
Turnover is fairly high here. My assistant may know more.
这里的人换得很勤 我助手可能了解更多
Okay.
好的
So, Sadie knew who got the bags and where to find them.
就是说莎蒂知道包在谁手里和在哪里
Yeah, pinned it on Jimmy
没错 嫁祸给吉米
and turned her unemployment into an early retirement.
然后让自己的失业变相成了提前退休
She's crashing on a friend's couch in WeHo.
她在韦洪的朋友家借住
Oh, great.
很好
Excuse me. I have to take this.
抱歉 我去接个电♥话♥
Sure. Thank you.
去吧 谢谢
I am such a pain in the ass.
我太烦人了
Could I borrow one of you guys again
但你们其中一人能帮忙
for a private opinion in my dressing room?
跟我去更衣室给个着装意见吗
I'm all yours. I'm at your service.
愿意效劳 随时奉陪
Come on. I --
别跟我抢 我...
Just...
老规矩
Swatello!
施瓦特洛
You look... You can say it.
你看起来... 直说吧
"Hot."
"很火♥辣♥"
I'm trying to bait Bob into a dinner at the Grill.
我正要诱惑鲍伯邀我共进晚餐
You sure that's it?
就这样吗
What else would I be trying to do?
不然呢
Oh, I don't know. Just trying to make
我不知道 你是不是想让
a certain friend of ours jealous?
我们的某位朋友嫉妒
I would only be trying to make someone jealous if I liked them.
我喜欢谁 才会想勾起谁的妒火
Which you don't.
所以你不喜欢他
Actually, I don't.
没错
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表