剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
So, you said you needed to talk to us?
你说你需要跟我们谈谈
Yeah, in a minute.
对啊 马上
Retirement living suits you, Danny.
退休生活很适合你嘛 丹尼
Even though I'm not retired.
虽然我还没退休呢
Danny, how long have you been living here?
丹尼 你在这里住了多久了
Moved with my grandmother four years ago.
四年前就跟我祖母一起搬进来了
Unfortunately, that's coming to an end.
可惜的是 要住到头了
What'll it be --
要喝什么
Manhattan, gimlet, old fashioned?
曼哈顿 伏特加杜松子还是古典鸡尾酒
Uh, beer's fine. Oh, just beer.
啤酒就好 就喝啤酒
Sorry, no beer -- gives them gas.
不好意思 没啤酒 会让他们胀气
All right, anything with a lot of alcohol.
好吧 任何带酒精的就行
I never forget a face --
我记得你们的脸
Peter Bash and Jared Franklin.
皮特·巴什和杰尔德·弗兰克林
Nanette. You went out with Pindar a few years back.
南内特 你几年前跟品达约会过
Right. I wouldn't say "Went out."
对 我不会说"约会"
We were both shut-ins,
我俩都是孤独的人
and we never left our bedroom.
我们也都从不走出自己的卧室
What an accomplished lover.
多有教养的爱人啊
Well, that's...disturbing, Nanette.
那才...令人不安啊 南内特
Oh, wow, I hope this is a lot of alcohol.
我希望这里面有酒精
This is great.
挺好喝
Vinyl records, Naugahyde couches,
黑胶唱片 瑙格海德人造皮沙发
men in fedoras.
戴帽子的男人
It's like silver lake in Brooklyn without the irony.
就像布鲁克林的银湖一样 没讽刺哦
I'm not following.
没明白
Falcon's on the roof again!
法尔康又上屋顶了
Oh, god! Great.
天哪 太好了
Your grandma's boyfriend?
你祖母的男朋友
Yeah, I've been crashing with him since she died.
对 自从我祖母去世后 我快被他搞疯了
I am a golden girls god!
我是幸运女孩之神
He likes to make a big entrance.
他就喜欢"华丽"登场
Hey, Danny boy! Cannonball!
丹尼小子 我要抱膝跳水
Okay, let's see it! Whoa!
好 我们来看
He's aware there's no pool, right?
他知道这里没泳池吗
I'm not sure.
我不确定
Are you aware there's no pool?
你知道这里没泳池吗
Fine -- bring the party up here then.
好吧 那就把派对开到这里来
Come down, you old toad!
下来吧 你这个老家伙
Hey, you grandma Dottie told us
你祖母多蒂说过
to live every day like it's our last!
要把每一天都活得像最后一天一样
This will be your last if you fall.
如果你掉下来了就真是你最后一天了
Well, just take me to sacred heart if I survive.
如果我没死就送我去圣心救济院
They have the hottest nurses.
那儿的护士身材最辣了
I love this guy.
我喜欢这家伙
Come on, it's my going-away party,
好啦 这是我的离别派对
and I don't want to spend it at the morgue.
我可以不想在停尸房♥开
Peter and Jared are here. You remember them?
皮特和杰尔德也在 你还记得他们吗
Hey, Falcon. What kind of host are you?
法尔康 你算什么主人家啊
Come on, Falcon, I can't fly on one wing!
法尔康 我一个人喝酒不爽
Oh, I'll be right there.
马上来
You would've killed yourself.
你会害死自己的
What, do you think I'm crazy?
怎么 你觉得我是疯子
No, I would've hit the trampoline
才不会死呢 我会跳到蹦床上
and landed in the Jacuzzi.
然后降落在按♥摩♥浴缸里面
Trampoline was 40 yards away.
蹦床离那儿有四十码呢
It's the same guy who lit his chest hair on fire last year --
就这家伙 去年把自己胸毛点燃了
Second-degree burns.
二级烧伤呢
It's called prairie fire.
这可是燎原之火
Epic, from the "Jackass" movie. Aye.
史诗级电影 《蠢蛋搞怪秀》里面的 对
Oh, excuse me, gentlemen.
不好意思 先生们
I'm liking the ratio over there.
我喜欢那边的男女比例
Talk amongst yourselves.
你们聊吧
I wouldn't mind his game when I'm 70.
我七十的时候 也要像他这么玩
I wouldn't mind Falcon's game now.
我现在也觉得他的游戏不错
What'd you mean when you said you were having a going-away party?
你刚说你要开离别派对 什么意思啊
I'm getting evicted.
我要被赶走了
Costs of Del Palms is age-restricted.
德尔棕榈树之家的费用是依据年龄来限制的
I have an exemption when I lived with my grandma,
我当时跟祖母一起住这里是免税的
but now I'm out of luck.
但现在不行了
Hmm, you really like living here?
你真的喜欢住在这里
I can hit from the gold tees,
我在这里可受宠了
and all the ladies think of me as a boy toy.
所有的女士都把我当小乖乖
These are my friends, my fountain of wisdom.
她们都是我的朋友 都是智慧之源
You know, we laugh at the old, we forget about the old,
我们笑老年人 我们忘了老年人
but we all want to live long enough to grow old.
但我们都想好好活到老年
I'm just trying to get there a little quicker.
我只是想更早来到这儿
You are a weird dude.
你真是个怪胎
Yeah. But an old soul in a weird dude.
没错 是个怪胎心里住着的老年人
If you really want to live here...
如果你真想住这里
We'll make it happen.
我们来帮你实现
Really? Bro bono again?
真的吗 又是友情免费帮兄弟
No way. Hell no.
没门 绝不
Fair enough. Hey, everybody, meet my new lawyers!
有道理 各位 见见我的律师
I ain't going anywhere!
我不走了
What?
什么
Let's go.
走
She doesn't want to You're gonna have to talk to her eventually.
她不想... 你最后还是得跟她说
She doesn't want to talk to me. Let's go.
她不想跟我说话 走吧
Hey, could you hold the elevator, Swatello?
能让电梯等等吗 施瓦特洛
Oh, thank you. Bastard. Come on.
谢谢 混球快上来
Oh, you're dead.
你死定了
Hi.
你好啊
Going to 11?
去十一楼吗
Okay, look, I know you know about Peter's mom.
好吧 我知道你知道皮特妈妈的事了
The sex surrogate? What about her?
那个性代理者吗 她怎么了
Well, you know that I had sex with her...
你知道我跟她做♥爱♥了…
of the carnal variety.
但仅仅是在肉体层面的
She charge you?
她告你了吗
Okay, you're upset, and I get that.
好了 你不安了 我懂了
You're the one who broke up with me.
是你把我甩了
You know what? You can sleep with whoever you want to.
知道吗 你想跟谁睡都行
It's not like I'm at home pining away for you,
我又没有为你消得人憔悴
collecting your hair
收集你的头发
to turn into some teeny, tiny voodoo doll.
做一个超级迷你的巫♥毒♥娃♥娃♥
Right.
好吧
Not like that at all.
不是这样的
Hell, sleep with my mom.
去跟我妈睡吧
As long as you're into shih tzus and terminal passive aggression,
只要你喜欢西施犬 并永远不主动就行
you guys would be great.
你俩一定会处得很好的
You know, one could argue that this is your fault.
我完全可以争辩这是你的错
My fault?
我的错
What I mean is, you broke up with me,
我的意思是 你甩了我
and I rebounded, granted in an unorthodox way, but...
我又回心转意了 虽然方法有点奇异 不过…
I'm just saying, when you want to apologize, I will accept.
我就是说 如果你想道歉的话 我会接受的
Okay, look, neither side has to apologize, really.
好吧 谁也不需要道歉 真的
I mean, we understand that each other is sorry, right?
我们都理解彼此都很抱歉 对吧
I mean, I'm sorry and you're sorry, right?
我很抱歉 你也很抱歉 对吧
Right.
就是
Prospective new client, biology professor Erica Boyd.
潜在新客户 生物学教授 埃丽卡 · 博伊德
She's a front-runner for the esteemed Curie Science Award,
她在至高荣誉居里科学奖的候选人中遥遥领先
which, of course, as you know all, is the Oscar for geeks.
你们应当知道 那就是科学界的奥斯卡
Her study on how viruses evade the human immune system
她在病毒如何侵蚀人类免疫系统方面的研究
is mind-blowing.
简直是一场革命
Professor Boyd was set to present her research in Sweden,
博伊德教授本将于瑞典展示她的研究
until GoWest Airlines canceled her flight,
然而航♥班♥却被国威斯特航♥空♥公♥司♥取消了
so she's after the grant money that she would've won.
现在她要索赔本应属于她的奖金
Amounts to $1.2 million.
高达一百二十万美元
Pass. What else you got?
过 还有什么信息
We'd love to, but we're busy working
我们也很想接 可是我们正忙着
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表