剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Well, your firm does own Dodgers season tickets
你们律所有道奇队的季票
right behind home plate.
座位就在本垒后面
Seen you guys sitting there on TV.
在电视上看见过你们坐在那儿
You drink a lot of beer.
你们可喝了不少啤酒啊
Well, some games, it's hard to get through sober.
是啊 有几场 不喝简直看不下去啊
Oh, sorry it's not a Journey cover band.
可惜不是旅程乐队的翻唱会啊
Me, too.
我也觉得
It's my wife's birthday,
那天是我妻子的生日
and she would get a real kick out of being on TV.
能上电视她一定会兴奋死
Yeah, Nate, uh, the thing is --
内特 事实是...
You got it. When?
没问题 要什么时候的
Friday night.
周五晚上
Giants-Dodgers -- Kershaw vs. Lincecum.
巨人队对阵道奇队 克肖对阵兰斯康
And then you'll give us a two-week extension on our rent?
你就再给我们房♥租两周的宽限期
One week.
一周
Sold. Tickets will be in your office by Friday.
成交 周五之前票会送到你办公室
Yep. Look for them on Friday.
好 我周五等着
Dude, you do remember
伙计 你还记得
we sold the firm's seats three months ago to make...
三个月前我们就把公♥司♥的座位卖♥♥了来...
Rent. I know.
付房♥租 我知道
But before we sold the season, the rest of the tickets
但在我们卖♥♥掉整季度票之前
were claimed by employees and clients.
剩下的票都是员工和委托人的
So maybe we can get them back.
所以也许我们能弄回来
Who's got the seats?
现在座位归谁了
Karp.
卡普
Great plan.
这计划不错
You got a better one?
你有更好的吗
Wait a minute.
等等
You want to tell the State Bar that I'm a sex addict?
你想跟州律师协会说我是个性瘾者吗
Genius, right?
我简直是天才吧
You were reckless.
你为达目的不计后果
You exercised terrible judgment
你跟瑞秋·金上♥床♥的时候
when you slept with Rachel King.
总是做出一些错误的判断
You are a very, very sick man -- perverted.
你真的非常非常恶心 变♥态♥啊
Very perverted. Like R. Kelly perverted.
非常变♥态♥ 像R·凯利一样
But you recognize you got a problem and you want treatment.
但是你意识到自己有问题 想要改变
And after which, we'll ask that you be reinstated,
在这之后 我们会让你复职
and Karp's name never comes up.
卡普这个名字再也不会出现
Ahh. Well, I --
我
It's a refreshing strategy.
我得说 你们这策略
I'll give you that.
真是让人耳目一新
And, you know, I'm rather touched that you went so far afield.
而且 你们跑了那么远的路我很感动
Well, sir, we owe you our livelihood.
先生 有了你我们才能生财
We owe you our lives, really.
我们的命都是你给的 真的
And the firm you built needs you back,
你创立的公♥司♥需要你回来
because our biggest clients want you and no one else.
因为我们最大的委托人点名要你
I'm...twisted.
我 心理扭曲
I'm a slave to my lustful impulses.
我是性♥欲♥的奴隶
Y-yeah.
是呢
Where were you the day you signed the prenup, Chelsea?
切尔茜 签署婚前协议那天你在哪
I was at Nick's exam room,
我在尼克的诊疗室
the old one on Beverly.
就是原来在贝弗利的那间
We were discussing my next surgery.
我们当时在讨论我下一场手术
He was looking through this thing, the --
他当时在看一个东西 叫
The illuminated magnifier.
叫照明放大镜
I needed to examined the hypertrophic scarring on her cheek bone.
我需要检查她颧骨上的增生性疤痕
Well, it sounds less like a doctor/patient dynamic
听起来更不像正常的医患关系了
and more like a Svengali choke hold.
更像是变♥态♥锁喉故事
Objection. Argumentative.
反对 有争议
He literally had a knife to my throat.
他真的拿着一把刀抵在我喉咙
Objection.
反对
Are you saying he was threatening you?
你是说他威胁你吗
Do you get paid by the objection?
你一直反对 有钱拿吗
Because Civil Code 1569 says
因为《民法》1569年版提到
that whether a party is under duress
决定一方是否受胁迫的
is based on the totality of the circumstances.
是整体事实和情势
A scalpel to her throat --
伸向她喉咙的手术刀
It was her cheek.
是脸颊
Where are Franklin and Bash?
弗兰克林和巴什在哪
He was always insisting that his way was best,
他老是坚信自己的想法是最好的
from how to make a kale smoothie
从怎么做甘蓝汁
to where we should vacation. It had to be France.
到去哪度假 他说必须去法国
No matter how many times I told him I wasn't interested in going.
就算跟他说再多遍我不想去也没用
And we never went.
到头来我们也没去法国啊
You won, okay?
是你赢了 好不好
She won?
她赢了吗
You're trying to leave her without a penny.
你试图一分钱都不分给她
I know. "Objection." All yours.
我就知道你又要反对了 你问吧
Mrs. Beckmann,
贝克曼太太
you claim my client exerted total control
你说你在他那里工作的时候
when you were working him over, weren't you?
我的委托人完全控制了你 对吧
No.
我没有
You wanted free surgeries -- three, in fact --
你想得到免费手术 准确来说是三次手术
and you got them.
而且你得到了
Objection.
反对
I don't know what he just said,
我听不懂他刚刚的话
but it seems a little tense in here.
不过能感觉出来这里气氛有点紧张
Very tense in here.
非常紧张
Glad you could make it. Yeah, hey.
很高兴你们来了 是的 你好
Chelsea, lovely to see you.
切尔茜 见到你很高兴
Is that a new haircut?
换了新发型吗
'cause I got to tell you, I'm digging it.
因为我必须要说 我喜欢
Totally. It's like Jason Statham.
太喜欢了 像杰森·斯坦森的翻版
I suggest that we break for the day.
我觉得咱们今天就到这吧
Why? We just got here.
为什么 我们刚到这
You and your client should think about a settlement.
你和你的委托人应该考虑和解
This prenup is not valid,
这个婚前协议无效
and your client violated every Medical-ethics Law in the book.
而且你的委托人违反了所有医德法
I'm sure the A.M.A. would be interested in hearing about that.
我敢说美国医疗协会听了会很感兴趣
I need a moment with these two.
我需要跟这两位单独谈谈
I don't think you should.
我不建议你这么做
I'll be fine.
我不会有事的
I thought this was gonna be easy.
我本以为这案子会简单
It will be. Yeah.
是的 没错
Did you talk to her about rethinking our divorce?
你有没有跟让她重新考虑我们的离婚
So far, she hasn't been... overly receptive.
至今她还不是很乐于接受
Maybe if this one would stop hitting on her.
或许这位不再勾引她的话 她就接受了
I'm not. I'm just...
我没有 我只是
Irresistible? Exactly. Thank you.
情不自禁吗 正是 谢谢
On the, uh, awkweird side,
然后 有个不情之请吧
uh, we're gonna need a rent check by Friday.
我们在周五前需要准备一张租金支票
Nice.
真棒
Hitting on the wife of the one tenant we need to pay his rent.
继续勾引他老婆啊 我们需要他帮忙交房♥租
What are t-- w-what makes you think I was hitting on her?
你凭什么说我勾引她
Kissing the hand of a client
一般人会在和解会上
during a settlement conference?
亲吻委托人的手吗
Or maybe I was trying to show Chelsea,
可能我只是试着向切尔茜
as well as the good doctor,
和这位"好"医生证明
that she is a beautiful woman who does not need to be operated on,
她不用动手术就已经很漂亮了
And she should be valued for how she looks and who she is.
别人应该珍惜她的容貌和本真
You were hitting on her a little bit.
你确实是有跟她调情
Tiny bit. Yes.
就一点点 真是的
Okay. Good work over there, but --
很好 干得漂亮 可是
Really good work.
真的很不错
Yeah, but, uh, is-is there any way that you can --
是啊 可是你能不能...
Kick ass but still be nice about it?
占上风的同时稍微温柔一点
See, there's a big picture we have to worry about.
是这样的 我们还得考虑大局
Big picture? Big picture.
大局 大局
Yeah, well, see, N-Nick's practice
你看啊 尼克的诊所
provides a valuable revenue stream.
是很有价值的收入来源
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表