剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
rock stars.
还有摇滚明星们
Lady Gaga loves Tara's tuna melt.
嘎嘎小姐特别喜欢吃那里的金枪鱼三明治
But the real history here comes from the regulars --
除此之外 其历史意义更是属于这里的常客
The customers who come in day in and day out
那些日复一日来这里
for the food and company.
享受美食与温情的客人们
In fact, my mother used to take Jared and me there as kids.
小时候我妈妈就经常带我和杰尔德去那里
She would -- she would order me a double cheeseburger,
她会给我点一个双层芝士汉堡
and then she would turn to Jared
然后转向杰尔德
and she would ask him what he wanted.
问他想要什么
Jared had...
杰尔德要了
And Jared had...
而杰尔德要了
The milkshake.
我要了奶昔
Jared had my mom.
杰尔德要了我妈妈
No, actually, Jared had sex with my mother.
是真的 杰尔德和我妈妈滚了床单
Hello.
神马情况
Not then. No. He waited 30 years,
不是小时候 他等了三十年
and the when I least expected it -- boom!
直到我最意想不到的时候 当头喝棒
Peter. My best friend banged my mother.
皮特 我最好的朋友和我妈滚了床单
I mean, who does that?
这得是什么样的人才做得出来这样的事
Who has sex with their best friend's mother?
什么样的人才会和自己最好朋友的妈妈上♥床♥
And worse?
更糟糕的是
Everyone but me seems to be okay with it.
好像除了我以外所有的人都觉得没什么
No one else seems to care. And I'm the weird one?
没有人在乎 搞得我好像是个怪胎一样
Does anyone care how I feel?
有人关心过我的感受吗
I care, okay? And I'm crazy sorry.
我关心 好吗 而且我非常非常抱歉
Okay, I wish I could go back and not have sex with your mom.
我真心希望时间能倒流 让我没有和你妈妈上♥床♥
She's a great lady, and I really respect her,
她是位非常好的女士 我非常尊重她
But it was just -- it was all kinds of wrong.
但这一切都错得离谱
And the fact that I took our friendship
而我毁了我们的友情
and just crashed it into a pole kills me.
这简直让我痛不欲生
It makes me want to do a swan dive into a wood chipper.
我恨不得找块豆腐撞死
I am so damn sorry.
我非常抱歉
Oh, c-come on.
得 得了吧
They're trying to make you feel sorry for them.
他们只是想让你们可怜他们
These lawyers are known performance artists.
这俩货可是出了名的喜欢来这一出
He's right.
他说得对
Mr. Smits is correct.
史密兹先生说得对
It's an allegorical tale. Right?
只是个小寓言故事
Oh, don't look at me. You're the one who banged my mother.
别看我 你可是那个睡了我妈的人
See, Seth and Tara had an implied contract. Right.
赛斯和塔拉签下的是暗示合同
Where they trusted Mr. Smits to respect their wishes
他们相信史密兹先生会
of their mother to keep the diner open.
尊重他们母亲的意愿让餐厅开下去
Just like I should've respected the implied contract
就好像我应该尊重我和皮特的暗示合同
I had with peter to not have sex with his mother.
不和他妈妈上♥床♥一样
But Mr. Smits went back on that,
但是史密兹先生却反悔了
essentially boning the memory of their mother.
这根本就是对他们母亲的回忆进行侵犯
I boned no such mother,
我没有侵犯过任何一位母亲
real or allegorical.
不管是真实的还是虚构的
Only the mother of my children, and that's been a while, so --
除了我孩子的母亲 那都好久没有了
Forget it.
当我没说
The Landmark Commission doesn't arbitrate contract disputes.
地标委员会并不负责调解合同争端
We decide on historical landmarks.
我们根据有历史意义的地标做决定
Not that you two don't have a lot of history.
不过你俩的历史(案底)也够长的了
This doesn't sound good.
听起来不妙啊
What this committee does care about is cultural significance,
但本委员会确实对文化意义非常重视
of which D&D has plenty.
而D&D非常具有文化意义
Sounds better.
好点了
Pending an inspection of the diner to see
如果经证实这间餐厅
that it is indeed an authentic Hickey-Dow dining car,
确实是老式古典餐车
This commission votes in favor
本委员会投票同意
of making D&D Diner a historical landmark,
将D&D餐车列为历史性地标
which means it cannot be torn down.
也就意味着它不能被拆除
Boom! Yes. Great.
欧耶 好 太好了
Thank you. You did it.
谢谢 你们成功了
Thank you.
谢谢
You're so welcome.
不必客气
Want one to go?
要来个抱抱吗
You know you do. No.
你知道你想要的 才不
Sure? Okay.
确定 那好吧
Aw, come again.
欢迎再来哦
Don't think that duet worked with us.
不要以为我们会吃二重唱这套
I just wanted my fried chicken back.
我只是想继续吃炸鸡而已
Really? The guy's mother?
真的吗 你和他妈妈
Hey, you would have, too, if you would've seen what she --
要是你也会把持不住的 如果你见过她...
Never mind.
算了
I meant it.
我是认真的
Your mom still lives in Sherman Oaks, right?
你妈妈还住在谢尔曼奥克斯 对吧
Yeah. Yes, thank you.
对 好的 谢谢你
You know, she was only 20 when she had me.
她生我的时候只有二十岁哦
I just don't want your mom to feel awkward.
我只是不想你妈妈觉得尴尬
I don't want her to stop coming by.
我不希望她再也不来了
I don't think my mom has an awkward bone in her body.
我不觉得我妈妈会有羞耻感
I didn't say anything. You were thinking it.
我什么都没说 你是这么想的
It was right there.
我想或不想 它就在那里
Anyway, I invited her, but she was busy.
无论如何 我有请她 不过她很忙
Doing what? She had a date.
忙什么 她有约会
With who?
和谁
Some Brentwood real-estate developer.
布伦特伍德的某个房♥地♥产♥商
Owns like 20% of the kings. Sounds like a rebound.
坐拥国库的五分之一 像是在报复
I don't believe it.
难以置信
No...way.
不...是吧
Sorry we're late. Brigette lost her bag.
抱歉 我们来晚了 布里盖特把包弄丢了
Uh, Peter, Jared, this is Brigette.
皮特 杰尔德 这位是布里盖特
I have heard such things about you.
久仰你们的大名
Oh. W-w-what kind of things?
什么样的大名
Uh, such things.
就是那种大名
Such things. Such things.
那种大名 那种大名
Uh, chowder room.
杂烩间
Chowder. I love chowder.
杂烩 我喜欢杂烩
Oh, isn't she precious?
她是不是很可爱
It's powder room. Powder.
是化妆间 化妆
Right over there. Right around the corner.
就在那里 就在那边转角
Yeah. Miss you already. Hurry back.
去吧 已经想你了 快去快回
I miss you, baby. Yeah.
想你哦 宝贝 去吧
You can call it chowder room if you want.
如果你喜欢 也可以叫它杂烩间
Never thought I'd meet anybody
从来没想过我能遇到一个
with a more adorable accent than mine.
口音比我还性感的人
What do you guys think?
你们觉得呢
Uh, don't even know where to start.
不知从何说起啊
I can't believe we doubted you.
我们居然会质疑你
She's so hot.
她太迷人了
She's not unbeautif What's this?
她不只是美...这是什么
Excuse me, Pindy.
借过一下 品品
Dan, what's going on?
丹 怎么回事
These two are from the I.N.S.
这两位是美国移♥民♥局的
What do they want?
有何贵干
We're looking for Brigette Barnes.
我们在找布里盖特·巴恩斯
We were tipped off to search her bags at LAX.
我们收到消息并在洛杉矶国际机场检查了她的包
We found offer papers on a house in westchester.
发现她在威彻斯特订了间房♥子
She's planning a long stay on a tourist visa.
她打算用旅行签证常住于此
Which is against the law.
这是违法的
Who tipped them off?
谁给你们的消息
Dan. Dude, what did you do?
丹 伙计 你做了什么
First of all, we're gonna have to see some --
首先 我们需要见到...
Yep. Okay.
好吧 看到了
All right, look, this is blatant racial profiling.
你们这是赤♥裸♥裸的种族歧视
She's scandinavian.
她是斯堪的纳维亚人[北欧]
Wow. Really? Out loud? The "S" Word?
真的吗 如假包换 那个斯什么的地方
Brigette is here to see the house that I put an offer on
布里盖特来这里看♥房♥♥ 这房♥子是我作为美国公民
as a citizen of this country.
提供给她的
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表