剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Peter. Yeah.
皮特 怎么
What the hell's a Glasgow gauntlet?
格拉斯哥手套是什么意思啊
I don't know, but I think he just challenged you to a duel.
不知道 但我想他是要找你决斗
Oh, uh, Damien. Damien.
达米恩 达米恩
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Dropping off discovery to Anita.
给安妮塔送文件
I thought you usually spent thursday mornings at your dojo.
你周四不是总要练柔道吗
Yes. Uh, sensei Barbara has gout.
是啊 芭芭拉先生得了痛风
I've got something to show you.
我有东西给你看
I was unpacking after my recent exile,
最近那次被驱逐结束后
and I found these.
我在整理行李时发现了这个
Look at this.
看看这个
That's our trip to Bangkok
那是我高中二年级结束后
after my sophomore year in high school.
我们去曼谷旅行时拍的
Arguably, you were too young
可以说你当时太小
for certain aspects of it.
估计记不太清了
That was a good trip.
那是趟不错的旅行
It was a good trip. Yeah.
那确实是趟不错的旅行
You know, Damien,
知道吗 达米恩
things simply aren't the same without you around here.
没了你这里完全不一样了
Oh, my God, are these the SR-17s?
天哪 这些是动车临时注册申请表吗
Oh, yeah.
是的
Well, of course I gave them to Peter and Jared,
当然我给了皮特和杰尔德
but they made a complete and utter bullocks of them.
但他们完全是胡填一通
They smell like fish.
一股鱼腥味
What?
什么
Ugh, that -- that's what I'm talking about.
天哪 你看我就说吧
Well, I-I'll take care of these for you.
我来帮你办这事吧
No, no, no. You -- I would never ask.
不不不 我不能要求你这么做
Yeah, you didn't ask. I-I offered.
你没要求我 是我自愿的
Thank you, Damien.
谢谢你 达米恩
Pipe fitters' union.
管道安装工工会
Longshoremen, no.
码头工人公会 拒绝
That is seven nos.
已经被拒绝七次了
Not sure about Anita's idea
真不知道安妮塔这个
to get an existing union to sponsor the girls.
找现有工会来支持女孩们的主意好不好了
You know what you should be doing?
你知道你现在该干什么吗
What?
干什么
Preparing for your duel.
为决斗做准备
It's not gonna be a duel. It's 2014.
不会真的决斗的 现在是2014年哎
Not to Daugherty.
对多尔蒂来说可不是
He's going full "Braveheart."
他可是有"勇敢的心"的
Well, he's also full of sh...
而且他还...
Excuse me.
打扰了
You're Franklin and Bash?
你们是弗兰克林和巴什吗
Depends. Who are you?
不一定 你是哪位
And what's in the box?
还有你的盒子里装的是什么
Uh, I'm Tony Philbin.
我是托尼·菲尔宾
Huge fan of your work.
我是你们的铁杆粉丝
It's always nice to meet a fan, Tony.
见到粉丝总是件高兴事 托尼
What's in the scary box?
那个恐怖盒子里装的到底是什么啊
Anita Haskins told me to come by.
安妮塔·哈斯金斯让我来的
Uh, I'm president of local 213.
我是213公会的主席
We're a union in good standing.
我们是一个声誉良好的工会
Tony!
是托尼啊
Tony.
托尼
Nice to meet you. Jared Franklin.
很高兴见到你 我是杰尔德·弗兰克林
This is Peter Bash. Peter. Hey.
这是皮特·巴什 我是皮特
Great to meet you. Come on in.
很高兴见到你 请进
We would be honored to stand shoulder-to-shoulder
能和你的舞者们一起并肩作战
with your dancers.
是我们的荣幸
Oh, that's fantastic, Tony.
那就太棒了 托尼
Uh, sorry, we're not familiar with local 213.
抱歉 我们不是很了解213公会
Uh, may I?
可以吗
You may.
可以
Please.
请吧
You got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
This is awesome.
简直屌♥炸天了
This is ridiculous,
这太荒唐了
even by Bash and Franklin standards.
就算以巴什和弗兰克林的标准来衡量
Yeah, it's a little weird.
是的 是有点奇怪
These, uh, puppets
这俩人偶
supposed to represent, uh, you two counselors?
是代表你们两位吗
Yes, Your Honor.
没错 法官大人
And again, Mr. Karp has absolutely no idea --
再说一次 卡普先生绝对不知道
what he means to say, Your Honor, is that Mr. Karp,
他想说的是 法官大人 卡普先生
while wise beyond his years, and...
他聪明无比
And handsome. ... and handsome,
英俊过人 英俊过人
is understandably overlooking the fact
可以理解他为什么忽略了
that Local 213 is an accredited union
"213公会"是法律认可的工会组织
in good standing.
而且信誉良好
Yeah, well, how about y'all step back now?
好吧 你们几个先下去好吗
Getting a little freaky. Thank you.
看着有点恐怖 谢谢
That went well.
似乎挺顺利
Take these back.
收起来吧
All right. I'll bite.
好吧 依照你们的愿望
What's the relationship
人偶师和脱衣舞♥女♥之间
between, uh, the puppeteers and the strippers?
有什么关系
Exotic dancer, Your Honor,
是艳舞♥女♥郎 法官大人
and they're both entertainers,
他们都是艺人
they both express themselves physically.
都是用肢体表达自己
Manual dexterity being an essential skill
灵巧的双手是这两种艺术形式的
for both artistic forms.
基本技能
Your Honor, you're not actually considering this?
法官大人 你不会真是在认真考虑这些吧
I'm not sitting here stroking my chin
我不是坐在这里摸着下巴
just to look wise, Mr. Karp.
假装很有智慧的 卡普先生
You do look wise, Your Honor.
你看起来确实很有智慧 法官大人
Well, thank you.
谢谢
Sir...
这位先生
Are you willing to allow the dancers
你是否允许舞者们
to come into the union as equals with the puppeteers?
与人偶师一样 平等地加入♥联♥盟
Ah, you betcha, Judge Reid.
完全正确 里德法官
All right, the next puppet that talks,
好了 再用那种人偶的口气说话
I'm gonna hold you all in contempt.
我就判你们藐视法庭
Okay, take your hand out of the puppet's ass.
好了 你的手赶紧从人偶屁♥股♥里拔♥出♥来♥
Put it -- put it -- put it away.
放 放一边
Your Honor, when you take away the lawyers,
法官大人 除却律师
the labor code sections,
和劳动法条款
what this case really is about
这个案件的实质
is what makes America great.
其实是如何使美国变得更好
Exotic dancers and puppeteers,
艳舞舞者和人偶师
our four fathers came here to escape --
我们的四位国父来到这里就是为了躲避...
Did you really just say "Four fathers"?
你刚才说了"四位国父"吗
You can allow these groups of artists to unite.
你可以允许这些艺术家结成联盟
Or you can rule against America.
你也可以对全美国做出不利的裁决
America.
全美国
Or you can follow the law.
或者 你可以按法律办事
Okay.
好吧
I'm going to allow the dancers
我允许舞者们
to, uh, join in association with the puppeteers.
加入人偶师的工会组织
So, Your Honor, we can, uh,
那么法官大人 我们可以
revisit Miss Maloney's workman's comp claim?
继续马洛尼小姐关于工作者的补偿要求了吗
Yes, but get those things out of my court.
可以 但把那些东西都清出我的法庭
I'm gonna have nightmares.
我会做噩梦的
You got it, Your Honor.
遵命 法官大人
Skedaddle.
快点
Hey. So, I'm back?
这么说 我可以继续上班了
Halfway.
成功了一半
Okay. Now what?
好 现在做什么
Now? Now we go on strike.
现在 我们罢♥工♥
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表