剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
对 那是一把枪
Yeah, that was a gun.
我拿枪指着你
Pointed at you, by me.
我们不认识
We don't know each other.
我看见了你的旗子
I seen your flag.
你的衣服
I see your clothes.
我知道你是什么
I know what you are.
我知道我们都认识一个特别的人
I know we got a particular person in common.
你可以伸手拔枪
Yeah, you could go for that gun.
听着
Listen.
我在把武器装入皮套
That's me holstering my weapon.
但你得知道
But you got to know,
我状态最糟时 都比你更快
I'm quicker than you on my worst day.
所以你可以伸手拔枪
So you could go for that gun.
我甚至会让你转身
I'll even let you turn around.
我不想在别人背后开枪
I don't want to shoot a man in the back.
我会瞄准你的手
I'll attempt to shoot you in the hand.
但我最清楚没法保证
But I know better than most there's no guarantees
你能离开
that you're gonna walk away --
或者活着离开
or, walk away alive.
或者你可以举起双手 转过身来
Or you can keep your hands up, turn around,
回答一个简单的问题 这样你肯定能活下去
answer one simple question, and you assuredly live.
选择吧
Make your choice.
别做傻事
Hey, don't be stupid.
他肯定比你快的
The man will beat you.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想要答案
I want answers.
这是你自己装的吗
You rig this yourself?
问问题的人是我才对
Thought I was the one asking the questions.
它能发射多少子弹
How many rounds does it fire?
够多了
Enough.
扩散范围多大
What's the spread like?
我知道你的想法
I know what you're thinking.
但我的枪不出租 子弹也不卖♥♥
But my guns aren't for hire, and my bullets aren't for sale.
为什么不
Why not?
我只待在摄像机后面
I stay behind the camera.
你真觉得你可以袖手旁观 看着事情发生吗
You really think you can stand by and watch it transpire?
这又不是第一次了
Wouldn't be the first time.
我们就遵守交易怎么样
How 'bout we just stick to our deal?
载你们一程 换你们的故事
A ride for your story.
我听过一些了
Heard some of it.
我想听全部内容
Want to hear all of it.
你想问什么都行
You can ask us whatever you want.
只要你送我们去这里
As long as you get us there.
在阿什本见面
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你们出来
Yeah, you go out there,
找东西 然后集♥合♥
you pick the bones, you meet up.
我只想知道你们接下来要去哪里见面
I just want to know where you're gonna meet up next.
我跟你说过了 我没跟你以为的那群人在一起
I told you, I'm not with whoever you think I'm with.
是吗
Yeah?
我之前见过这个
I seen one of these before.
那人坐着一辆埃尔卡米诺汽车
It belonged to a guy in an El Camino.
但你已经知道了 对吧
But you already knew that, didn't you?
你还不知道什么
Yeah, what else don't you know?
-她怎么了 -谁
- What happened to her? - Who?
娜奥米 这是她的枪
Naomi. This was her gun.
她也在棒球场 她怎么了
She was at that stadium. What happened to her?!
我发誓我不知道 我是在那之后加入的
I don't know, I swear. I joined up after all that.
告诉我
Tell me!
-喂 -她怎么了
- Hey! - What happened to her?!
-约翰 -告诉我
- John. - Tell me!
-约翰 -告诉我
- John, hey. - Tell me!
-约翰 -他知道
- John! Hey! - He knows!
约翰 让他走
John, let him go.
快 让他走
Come on, man, let him go.
让他走
Just let him go.
你告诉你那伙人
You tell the rest of your group
别去他们要碰头的地方
to stay clear of where they were gonna meet.
有人正往那些地方去
There are people heading there now.
-什么人 -想杀你们的人
- What people? - People who want to kill you.
听见了吗
You hear me?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
最好你来拿着枪
You better hold on to these.
暂时这样
Just for the time being.
以防万一
Just in case.
我知道这很难 约翰
I know it's hard, John.
我都不知道她怎么死的
I don't even know how she died.
我们知道艾尔要带他们去哪里了
Well, we know where Al is taking them now.
我们找到他们 阻止他们
We find them, we stop them...
然后你就可以问他们
and then, you can ask them
你想知道的关于娜奥米的事
whatever you need to know about Naomi.
我只想知道她没受苦
I just want to know she didn't suffer.
仅此而已
That's all.
之前
-你确定不要麻药吗 -不要
- Sure you don't want anesthetic? - Nope.
留给更需要的人吧
Save it for someone who might need it.
你在外面找到了什么
So, what'd you find out there?
几个火腿罐头 许多死人
A few canned hams and a lot of the dead.
病人怎么样
How's the patient?
她会没事的
She'll be fine.
我吃过东西后会好很多
A lot better after I eat.
三个火腿罐头分成48份
Well, 3 canned hams split 48 ways
只能撑那么久
goes exactly as far as you'd think.
但它能撑到我们做下一件事
But it's gonna get us through to the next thing.
我去清理一下
Gonna get cleaned up.
-谢谢 -别客气
- Thanks. - Sure.
谢谢你帮她包扎
Thanks for patching her up.
没事
It was nothing.
你明天又要出去了吗
You going out again tomorrow?
我们没什么选择
Don't think we have much choice.
不管有多危险
No matter how dangerous it is.
我们今天要去哪个令人激动的新地方
So, what new and exciting locale are we visiting today?
我们光靠找到
Look, we can't just get by
几个食物罐头是没法活下去的
finding a few cans of food here and there.
我们需要找一个有种子和肥料的地方
We need to find a place with seeds and fertilizer.
让科尔和斯特兰德选
Let Cole and Strand pick.
他们似乎知道该去哪里找
They seem to know where to look.
你们到底是在哪里找到一辆满是食物的卡车的
Where exactly did you find that truck filled with food?
在县道旁旧住♥宅♥群附近的车♥库♥里
In a garage near that old housing development off the county road.
肯定是有人装了食物准备逃跑
Someone must have loaded it up to make their escape
但是没能逃出来
but never got a chance to get it out.
我要去拿更多弹♥药♥
I'm going to get some more ammo.
科尔 谢谢你帮我打掩护
Cole, thanks for covering for me.
不 是我该谢你
Nah, I should be thanking you.
-为什么 -节省了我时间
- For what? - For saving me time.
告诉了我你的真实身份
For showing me who you really are
免得我以为你是别人
before I thought you were someone else.
你为什么不告诉他们
So why not tell them?
你对我没有义务
You've got no obligation to me.
想听实话吗
Honestly?
我只是不确定如果我说了 你会对我做什么
I'm just not sure what you'd do to me if I did.
-一切还好吗 -嗯
- Everything okay? - Yeah.
维克多 我不想用"你不好"
Victor, I didn't want to start a conversation with,
来开始咱俩的对话
"You're not okay."
怎么了
What's going on?
人们开始变得暴躁
People are getting irritable.
一片加工火腿可不是一顿饭
A slice of processed ham does not a meal make.
我在食品室后面发现了这个
Well, I found this in the back of the pantry.
-你想... -好
- You wanna -- - Yes.
他们不会轻易放弃
They don't give up easy.
是啊
No.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表