剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
有个商店 我会去
A store. I go to it.
我也去
I'll come.
你还是好好休息吧
You should probably rest up.
不 我需要一些新绷带
No, I need some new dressings.
我可不想感染
I don't want this to get infected.
我可以帮你带回来
I can get those for you.
我情愿自己去
I'd rather do it myself.
如果你想的话
Well, if you're feeling up to it,
我是不介意有人同行
I suppose I wouldn't mind the company.
你该把这双靴子穿上
You should wear these boots.
有点大 但再怎样也比你那双好
They'll be big on ya, but anything's better than those.
外面有蛇
There's snakes out here.
不 如果要跑 我希望自己能跑得起来
No, I want to be able to run if I need to.
穿靴子也能跑 它们不会拖你后腿的
You can run in those. They won't hold you back.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
随便你
Suit yourself.
你在外面很长时间了吗
You been out here long?
好一阵子了
A good while, I suppose.
你是干什么的 我的意思是之前
What did you do? Before, I mean.
我是警♥察♥
I was a police officer.
你为什么不带枪
Why didn't you bring your guns?
什么枪
What guns you mean?
不是所有警♥察♥都有枪吗
I thought all cops had guns.
枪解决的问题还没它制♥造♥的多
Oh. They cause more problems than they solve.
再说了 枪声会引来更多死人 经验之谈
Plus, they just attract more of the passed, in my experience.
你喜欢吗 当警♥察♥
You like it? Being a cop?
喜欢了一阵子
For a time.
那是你的车吗
Is that yours?
你是这样掉进河里的吗
I mean, is that how you ended up in the river?
不是 我的车技没那么差
No. I'm a better driver than that.
小心
Look out.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
-问题出在这 -没错
- There's your problem. - Yes, ma'am.
这可需要好好修修
That's something that needs tending to.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
比利的店
It was Bill's.
之前是他爸爸的
I think it was his father's.
他们家族经营了六十年
I believe it's been in the family for 60 years.
-比尔现在在哪 -不知道
- Where's Bill now? - Not sure.
在出事之前 道路就封锁翻修了
They closed the road for repairs just before everything went south.
后来再也没见过别人
Haven't seen anybody since.
来
Here ya go.
想要什么随便拿
Help yourself to whatever you want.
不过这里没有购物车
There's no shoppin' carts to speak of.
我不介意
I'll manage.
你在重新整理这个地方吗
You rearranging the place?
人们总是需要夹板和绷带
People always need splints and dressings.
有时候遇到麻烦时 很难跳出思维定式
When you're in trouble, it's hard to think outside the box.
-我只是在做我该做的事 -你以前就这样做过
- Just doing my part. - You've done this before.
幸好我的工作现在还能派上用场
I'm lucky to have a job that's still useful now.
《蓝色天空》
"Blue Sky."
你喜欢电影吗
You like movies?
我在看这整个系列
I've been making a study of the collection.
一开始是按照字母排序看的
I went through the whole thing alphabetical first,
但最后还是只会看自己最喜欢看的
but you always just end up going back to your favorites.
你姓多利吗
Your last name's Dorie?
是的 就像那条鱼 但拼法不同
Yeah, like the fish, but I-E, no Y.
你叫约翰·多利
Your name is John Dorie...
就像那条鱼 你也喜欢钓鱼
like the fish, and you like fishing.
没错
Yeah.
好吧
Ok.
怎么了
What?
我们需要一架梯子
We're gonna need a ladder.
谢谢你的帮助 劳拉
Thanks for your help, Laura.
我可以这样叫你吗
Is it OK if I call you that?
可以叫我劳拉
Laura's fine.
我不会待太久
I won't be staying much longer.
...墨水市场缺货
...A shortage in the ink market.
-什么人 -不明人士
- What man? - John Doe.
-什么不明人士 -我不明人士
- What John Doe? - "I John Doe."
我编出来的
The one I made up.
天才 给我听着
Look, genius. Now, look.
假设有个不明人士
Suppose there was a John Doe
他走进这间办公室 你会怎么办
and he walked into this office. What would you do?
给他找份工作 忘了这件事
Find him a job and forget about the whole business,
对吧
I suppose, huh?
把你吵醒了 对不起
I'm disturbing you. I'm sorry.
周二一般是我的电影夜
Tuesday's usually my movie night.
老实说
Well, to be honest,
这些日子基本每天都是电影夜
every night's pretty much movie night these days.
-我只想喝点水 -我把音量调低
- I just want some water. - I'll turn the volume down.
我看过好多遍了
I've seen this so many times
基本都知道他们要说什么了
I pretty much know what they're gonna say.
-想来点吗 -不用了
- You want some? - No, thanks.
是吗
Yeah?
只有这样 别人才能知道他
That's the only way he can get himself heard.
-所以呢 -所以他给我写信 我查他
- So? - So? So he writes me a letter and I dig him up.
他向我倾诉一切
He pours out his soul to me.
现在起我们要强调"不明人士反对"
From now on we quote: "I protest by John Doe."
他反对世上所有的邪恶
He protests against all the evils in the world...
有的电影夜 我会把奶油糖和焦糖
Sometimes on movie night I take my butterscotch and my caramels,
融在一起 变成薄脆糖
melt 'em together into a kind of brittle.
我看到你从比尔店里拿了些太妃糖
Saw you take some Black Jacks from Bill's earlier.
你可以丢几颗进去
Maybe throw a couple of those in there,
看看会变成什么口味
see how that turns out.
好啊
Ok.
嗯
Yup.
对 会很棒的
Right. It's gonna be great.
我叫伯特·汉森 多伊先生
My name is Bert Hansen, Mr. Doe.
我是杂货店的头号♥汽水销♥售♥员
I'm head soda jerk at the drugstore.
先生 是这样的
Well, sir, you see,
我和我太太听到你的广播
me and my wife, we heard your broadcast,
我们很激动 特别是我太太
we got quite a bang out of it, especially my wife.
半夜一直对我说
Kept me up half the night sayin',
"那男人说的对 亲爱的
"That man's right, honey.
这世界的问题在于
The trouble with the world is,
没人在乎自己的邻居
nobody gives a hoot about his neighbor.
所以镇上的所有人..."
That's why everybody in town..."
我失去了我的孩子
I lost my child.
教我钓鱼
Teach me to fish.
你是想正式学
Well, is this a request for a formal lesson,
还是随便玩玩
or something a little more casual?
河是资源 我该学会如何利用它
The river's a resource. I should know how to use it.
那好吧
Well, all right, then.
我给你拿些工具
I'll grab you some gear.
松一点 再松点
A little slack. A little more slack.
像这样打开卷线器 没错
Open the face of the reel like that, yeah,
瞄准高处 然后甩出去
top of the cast, just let go.
很好 做得很好
Good. Perfect.
保持一点拉力就够了
Just keep a little tension on it.
让鱼钩漂着
Let it drift.
倾斜钓竿
Tip up! Tip up!
拉它上来 收线 很好 很好
Pull him in. Reel it in. Nice, nice, nice!
太好吃了
This is really good.
是吗
Yeah?
谢谢你教我
Thanks for teaching me.
以后在野外会用得上
It'll come in handy out there.
是的 以后在野外会用得上
Yeah, it will come in handy out there.
可能会留一点疤
There might be a little bit of a scar.
不过 不严重
But, uh, nothin' too bad.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表